It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respectfully, nothing should be off limits now....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Be kind and loving to one another. Be respectful in this forum. We all care about each other whether we agree or not.

I think the time has come where things are getting worse and worse in this world and i want to say thank you to the mods and owners at this time.

I have noticed what used to be taboo is now acceptable to print. For that i am very greatful. I like the fact that the truth is coming out now and we are no longer afraid to print it.
In keeping with denying ignorance, i hope we can continue to report the truth.

Sometimes the truth is not the most popular, sometimes the truth makes us look foolish. I am guilty of all those counts, but i am an American who loves her country and i like the priviledge i have here in this forum to post what bothers me.

Thank you all.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ditto!!!

(not a one liner)

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well said dg!

Peace, Love and Harmony.

Bring back the 60's!

* chissler sings along with Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
dg, We are on the same page here. There are so many falsehoods that have created our supposed reality particularly as Americans that to scour it all away and reveal real truth might shake our collective emotional well being beyond repair.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
dg, I agree with you, even though I was one of the few advocating the jailing of holocaust deniers on another thread. We all have our pet peeves, HD's being mine. I did, albeit reluctently, admit to being wrong about it.

My only concern is how a topic is addressed. But that's why we have moderators, I suppose. But all things being equal, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

new topics

top topics

join