It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 sun cycle will be 50% stronger and Mount Vesuvius has 50% chance of exploding next year

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I just read this artilce about the next 11 years the sun cycle will be 50% stronger recently. Also 2012 a solar eclipse will happen not sure where its seen from.

hawww.prisonplanet.com...

Also relating to Bible prophecy where the sun will be used as judgement against mankind. this person has added a theory that could sound like a maybe....Its about how a the sun could go NOVA on us with an out burst of energy, how that could relate to prophecy in the Bible of one of the 7plagues.

www.be-ready.org...

Also aparently the Mayans choose December 21st, 2012 A.D., as the end of their Long Count calendar. But this could be Babylonian knowlege of when God confused the languages and man spread or were seperated to other lands. But still have Biblical connections.

www.levity.com...

Also below what events we have for 2012 that could comply to these events.
www.armageddononline.org...

Anyway hope its an interesting topic sort of fell into this story saw all these on seperate occations and have a firm belief of Bible prophecy anyway. Hope it makes a good enough post. But I know there is a 2012 post and David Ike has a 2012 issue to but this is about the sun cycle and how it fits in to other prophecies as a warning sign.

Mount Vesuvius has 50% chance of exploding next year could effect the air if it happens.

dsc.discovery.com...

[edit on 7-3-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah, Its all over google news. www.sciam.com...

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2006/03/07/MNGAFHJJL91.DTL

Scary stuff.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by netobrev]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hope this post is interesting enough for discussion for all not sure if it has caught on with people out there. We have to ask why 2012 is it more than coincidence? Will it do anything serious or will it pass as those asteriods do and be a close call?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So what? This 11 year cycle is well known. The article says it clearly, it is a problem for the satelites, not for humans. Earth has a good magnetic shield that worked for some billions of years and hopefully will last another billion of years.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yes we know so what but what about the year also. Also the chance of the sun going bonkers and deciding to fry the earth. If we have nuclear exchanges in the mean time or something bad happens to the atmosphere we could be seeing the signs that the Bible talks about. This story supports the idea and if their are signs in the sun as prophecy puts it then we should look out for them. Plus everything else that is going on.

Also just updated:

Mount Vesuvius has 50% chance of exploding next year the link below. this could effect the air and sun on earth.

dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Has there ever been a prophesy that didn't generate fear or predict catastrophe? I, Thinker_1, hereby reject all prophesy and projections that are intended to generate fear, loathing, doubt or shame. I will wake tomorrow and go bravely into the day, without fear or trepidation and I will enjoy that day, seizing its gifts and anticipating its treasure. I will fear nothing on the morrow and I will sleep the sleep of a spirit untroubled by the attempts to manipulate my real or imagined peace.
Thank you and goooooooooood night.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There is prophecy that says there will be peace at the end of it all but before hand man will end up destroying the human race so prompting the emergence of God himself. This post if for the those who have knowlege of the subject anyone can disbelieve. Its the same as scientists saying oneday the earth will be fried by the sun, hit by a comet, green house affect. The predictions are also made by athiests but none say God may step in and stop the consequences which is a lot more negative by them.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
One major event of astrological calendars is the Cross in the Heavens. I think in 2012 or near it, the planets will align again as this cross, which is supposed to signal some major event.

And in 2012 we may not have a elecrtomagnetic field to protect us from the sun if the poles shift. When that happens the poles will vanish and so will the electromagnet field, until the poles re-establish on opposite sides. The north pole is moving faster than ever right now; it wont travel all the way south, it will dissapear then reapear in the south.

Anyways arnt we overdue for: "The big one" in california, meteor impact, super-volcano eruptions, pole shift, and a large scale extinction that happens every 63million years +/- 2mill (65million yrs ago was last one). Something bad will happen in the next few hundred-thousand or so years, I Prophisy!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Scientists say millions of years things happened and millions of year’s things will happen but I still think we need to observe our relationship to the earth and solar system for events. Its about mankind’s out come not what happened when man kind was still a fish and not when mind kind swim out to space. It’s about the warning signs and us never mind what happened when there was no man or man will not be on earth. Best to keep and eye on our existence as God has prophesied us to look out for.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
Has there ever been a prophesy that didn't generate fear or predict catastrophe? I, Thinker_1, hereby reject all prophesy and projections that are intended to generate fear, loathing, doubt or shame. I will wake tomorrow and go bravely into the day, without fear or trepidation and I will enjoy that day, seizing its gifts and anticipating its treasure. I will fear nothing on the morrow and I will sleep the sleep of a spirit untroubled by the attempts to manipulate my real or imagined peace.
Thank you and goooooooooood night.

nope biblical prohpesy does not generate fear but generates hope and lets us know that the beginning is almost here.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'd just like to say two things.

The article actually said theres a more than 50% chance Vesuvius will erupt next year.

The sun will not go NOVA for another few billion years.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
nope biblical prohpesy does not generate fear but generates hope and lets us know that the beginning is almost here.

The beginning has "almost" been here for 200 centuries of Christian history - man are you patient !

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1

The beginning has "almost" been here for 200 centuries of Christian history - man are you patient !

yeah and it will be worth the wait. its actually been 2000 years but thats like 2 days.....remember 1000 years is like a day.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Are you doing anything while you wait? Like LIVING or anything like that? Waiting is what I do while the water boils, and that only takes a few minutes. Waiting for the rapture sounds a little unnerving. Mind if I have a few drinks while I wait?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

Also relating to Bible prophecy where the sun will be used as judgement against mankind. this person has added a theory that could sound like a maybe....Its about how a the sun could go NOVA on us with an out burst of energy, how that could relate to prophecy in the Bible of one of the 7plagues.

www.be-ready.org...

well the sun's not large enough to go nova. maybe red giant, then white dwarf but not nova

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi all,
this was a post in 2006 and it looks prophetic to me with that other post with the giff images of the sun. problem is I lost that post where is it? I wanted to combine some news from this post to that. But it looks increasingly true then that the sun cycle is getting worse.

Someone mentioned the rapure, that won't happen untill Jesus returns and there shall be signs in the SUN, MOON AND EARTH so that seems in sync so far according to prophecy when all events happen close together. So that is well into the Tribulation period not before hand.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
did you see the flare that exploded on wednesday?? huge.

www.spaceweather.com...

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Nice post time lord, the earth is going mental.

If we are truly living during the tribulation, all I got to say is things are going to get nuts, it's gonna be like the world has gone mad.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi thanks for being kind enough to post funky,
yes I it was a massive ejection but is this different from any other time is it just new technology that has caught something that happens anyway? I know the 10 year cycle thing going on but was it like this I don't know. i have posted articles before where a year later people start taking it seriously or new circumstances bring it up again.

Also I noticed lots of movements of dots, some are stars yes but what are the other dots moving about comets? Lots of activity around the sun as one would expect suppose.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hi There,

The Time Lord wrote:

Also the chance of the sun going bonkers and deciding to fry the earth.

Fear not, The sun won't be 'deciding' anything, it is not conscious! Try not to humanize natural events...

If we have nuclear exchanges in the mean time or something bad happens to the atmosphere we could be seeing the signs that the Bible talks about. This story supports the idea and if their are signs in the sun as prophecy puts it then we should look out for them. Plus everything else that is going on.

Of course, nuclear exchange cannot be ruled out as we now have leading politicians with a different moral philosophy on the use of nuclear weapons, thus it is quite possible (if not more likely) that we will take ourselves to the point of self-extinction (or beyond) long before natural solar events do so. As for Bible prophecy, I certainly do not accept anything predictive contained within...being a mythology written by men with an agenda similar to any other ambitious group seeking control and self-representing power...of course, this is purely my opinion, and you can accept whatever you wish. However, things will not occur simply because the Bible allegedly predicts it.

There is prophecy that says there will be peace at the end of it all but before-hand man will end up destroying the human race so prompting the emergence of God himself.

What you perhaps need to consider is that there are religiose minds out there seeking to manufacture Biblical prophecies within their own time. Of course, one can say that such people bring about 'God' by forcing the issue in being 'evil', but their sanctimonious minds won't see the evilness behind their murderous acts. If God exists, I am sure He will not have his schedule forced by His wayward creation. However, the worst scenario, I suppose, is that armageddon is manufactured through blind murderous belief and God doesn't actually exist...?

Nope...Biblical prohpesy does not generate fear but generates hope and lets us know that the beginning is almost here.

This is what I mean...blind belligerence and the worship of mythology. Some believers smile with hope that certain Biblical prophecies might be seen to come to pass through events in which billions are wiped off the face off the earth, simply because they have been indoctrinated to accept such an event as part of the irrational dogma of their belief. They are certainly entitled to believe what they want, but their mindset is what generates the fear and suspicion of Bible prophecies. Fortunately, we will eventually rid ourselves of the habit of living our lives on superstition, but it will take quite awhile yet!

Mount Vesuvius has 50% chance of exploding next year...?

This prediction for Vesuvius is purely a 'statistical' probability. New research tracing the volcanoe's history has found that it tends to erupt with strong intensity every 2000 years or so, and smaller eruptions in between.
A Bronze-age event wrought greater devastation than that of the eruption of AD '79 that destroyed the cities of Pompei and Herculaneum, and it is viewed with cautious foresight that Naples and the neopolitan area could be affected with a much larger loss of life if Vesuvius erupts similar to the Bronze-age event.

Best wishes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join