It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need A New World Order/One World Movement

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yes B Sage but this time thier aim is to have orwellian society by 2012 cuz earth would be moving into the 4th density and we would be aware tht 4th density shapeshifting lizards are running the show and they are already late.One thing i dont get is that how the hell the movie v for vendetta got released.It is totally anti NWO and the illuminati control the hollywood or the wachoski brothers are also involved?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Yes B Sage but this time thier aim is to have orwellian society by 2012 cuz earth would be moving into the 4th density and we would be aware tht 4th density shapeshifting lizards are running the show and they are already late.One thing i dont get is that how the hell the movie v for vendetta got released.It is totally anti NWO and the illuminati control the hollywood or the wachoski brothers are also involved?

they cant control all of hollywood, have you seen "fun with dick and jane" OMG, that was no comedy, that should be a text book lesson to all, sorry off topic.

Lonegunman, im sorry for what i said about screwing your kids, obviously that was not your intent and i feel bad about having such a hot head, i do have a lot of groing up to do and for that i'm sorry.

my views of babyboomers are probably produced by conversations with my parents, who i really don't talk to anymore, eversince i tried relentlessly to convince them that 9/11 was not all that it was made out to be, my mother would rather us not talk again than take me seriouse.

i grew up thinking everything was the way it is supposed to be, the people in power are the best people suited for the job, where did i get that impression?

i'm not as worried about the mall rats as i am about hip hop, although these days they seem to co-exist, mall rats are an extension of a healthy economy (who gave them money to go to the mall). although hip hop has made an image of confidence amoung todays youth, it still stands for "one man one album" there is no shareing in the creation of music , it's all about
"getting mine" or being "number one," i can see by the way young people drive around in their cars listening to rap, that this music makes them feal tough, and important. that could be a good thing, or i could be bad, im no expert in foresight, but believing something that is not true can not be good.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Seekerof is correct.

There will not be a movement towards unity that will result in a single World government, without an event to trigger its up coming. For that to happen, something along the lines of Nuclear War that results in a lot of life being lost. That may trigger a one World government.

As for the current elite movement, this is going to be difficult to control the whole world with force, population is too large, human rights will have to be removed, etc. The planet will somehow have to submit to an "Evil Empire".

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
logic, the advancments of industrial operability and resourcfullness would lead toward a greater governmental influence over the more remote regions of the world. this means we can spread all of the most modern facets of living to every corner of the world, advancing incrimentally towards the equalization of wealth. afluentelly dispersing all through out the world map, systematically intigrating the technologically enhanced interconnectivity of socital functionality, forming an interrelated government or one world goverment. with an accepted standard of regulatory military industrial complexities all science would converge allowing for the increased computational quantitation of operable directive. granted this would be tough to achieve on the optimally equalized level, a system such as this would create wealths of hearty living conditions for everyone! i believe a world such as this have the capacity towards greater achievements, outlook, and understandings, which might very well lead to greater acceptance, philosophies, and love. a truely fantastic planet
logic

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by backpain it is your generation that has writen laws that get children taken away from their parents if there is any physical disipline brought on the child, was it a twenty something that wrote that nonsence? thats your doin buddy.

Not really my doing, we were fooled and tricked into submission through political correctness. Our schools, both higher learning and basic had been taken over by people that made most men affraid of being men. The peer pressure was unrelenting, not for me though I always told it how it is.

of course i got alot of growing up to do, but not being brainwashed and sedated like my parents is the real trick.

I hope you are right for the sake of my upcoming old age.

you screwed your kids. and i can uderstand why that would make you angry.

Yes, as a generation we did screw our kids...

what am i doing? learning everything i can to pass on to my children, not wait for someone else to tell me what to teach them

I respect you for that, and you deserve an apology. Sorry for lumping you in with the rest, sometimes its hard to understand the point people are trying to make on a forum.

You have voted B Sage for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

You sir have inspired me and given me hope, your post that was directed at me was grand. You may be nearly half my age but you understand what took me until I was 40 to figure out.

That very attitude that you have, that clumping us in with the rest, is something that fuels me. Every time some "elder" talks to me I get the same question "Are you still in school?" as if school was the end-all be-all of youth. I have trained myself to think beyond that and though institutionalized higher education is food for the masses of my generation and very common, it will not work for us in the same way that it worked for the baby-boomers. It is also a lazy act of buying time to live at home for the kids I know that go, as well as this delusional sense of something being owed to them once they come out of college. They are in for a very rude awakening.

There are certainly not enough open-minded free-thinkers in my generation... this will ultimately work to my advantage as well as the advantage of others who are like me. There will be a time of disillusionment coming, greater than any cultural crisis in history, I'll be ready as I'm sure most people my age will be who are on ATS.

Good job young man, please keep thinking like that, and maybe we will throw our shackles away for good.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You sir have inspired me and given me hope, your post that was directed at me was grand. You may be nearly half my age but you understand what took me until I was 40 to figure out.

Good job young man, please keep thinking like that, and maybe we will throw our shackles away for good.

Thank you LoneGunMan. As we all know, it certainly isn't easy to escape our conditioning. The scariest thing of all is to be one of the few that sees what is happening in today's world and then to turn to notice that glazed-over look in friends and relatives. It's terrifying.

If anything I think people make a choice to ignore what is going on, it's just too apparent in my opinion. Maybe there is a moment for other people who haven't noticed, like a sudden realization, but I never experienced anything like that. I don't blame people, life is hard enough as it is before hoisting the world's future on your back.

Some call it crazy, some people call it courage, others might even say it's like enlightenment; but really it's a curse on the individual.

I'd say all us humans are working off some pretty bad karma... or something.

B. Sage

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
We DO NOT need a NWO!!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
A NWO is inevitible. I was raised and conditioned in a family that is extremely scientific and my father worked in Special Operations for the USAF...from a very young age I saw technology and insight into underpinnings of the government that most people aren't aware of - the primary reason for this being that unless you are involved in it in a positive and forward moving mentality, you are viewed as a liability.

Right now, in this day and age, the greatest hindrance towards a positive and collective NWO coming to fruition is the negativity that seems to surround so many in regards to what the NWO ACTUALLY IS.

On this site, and several others, I have found that when discussions bring up the idea of the NWO and the Illuminati - that the majority of people immediately bring up the idea of the Police State, Multi-National Corporations and the Monied Elite.

Rather than approach the topic with a degree of creativity and independant thought, the majority of people tend to "recycle" and parrot ideas that they have found in other sources in regards to these topics - more often than not, all the literature they have been exposed to has a fear based foundation and hyper-paniced approach of what the NWO actually is - and yet they claim that they have been "brainwashed" and "conditioned" by these "sinister forces that be".

No one forces us to read the books we choose, the television programs we watch (don't like it? turn it off!) or the movies we watch. This is voluntary.

You hardly - if ever, read of the positive things these multi-national corporations have done for the community at large. Personally - I can find examples of "the world to come" all around me, and I'm not the least bit paranoid of it. But this is just my experience...perhaps it has to do with my upbrings, perhaps in an ingrained perspective towards the world at large.

If we look towards the future with fear and suspicion - then that is exactly what we will find. Corporate logos cease to be small pieces of symbolic art and become sinister symbols of the Agents of Evil.

People who continue to complain about the multi-national corporations, the Masonic Order and the Government as the source for all their fears take for granted all the positive things these various entities have done for the populace, as a whole.

Why is it people are always complaining about the same things, over and over - citing the same examples and never offering any positive experiences or ideas?

And why is it, in the face of a bright and beautiful future where technology provides so much to so many - so many continue to use it as a way of disseminating soul-sucking commentary on "the evils of society" as opposed to a forum to share constructive ideas and plans for the future?

Personally - I can understand why these "Elite" view certian people as undesirables - it's hard to build anything that will stand the test of time when people on your crew aren't mixing or pouring the concrete properly - tampering with the designs, slacking off on the job or intentionally creating weak points in the structure of the building through lack of personal responsibility.

NWO is inevitable - the best course of action is to find where (and how) you can best intigrate yourself into the system.

THE WAY WE CONDITION OURSELVES is of far greater significance than how "others" attempt to "condition us" (which is another thread, in and of itself).

Perhaps it's time we steped back and questioned our own motives in regard to personal evolution...maybe the NWO seems like such a looming threat is because we don't want to continue to grow and evolve with the rest of humanity.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chezz
We DO NOT need a NWO!!

Chezz is it? Did you actually read my post or were you just randomly opining to earn points?

If you were randomly opining, tagging threads is a far more effective way to earn some.

How come no one knows this???

Also, Pyrotechnocracy23, your post is very astute. You have an excellent perspective.

B. Sage

edit for spelling

[edit on 19-5-2006 by B Sage]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
B Sage i most defintally agree with you. I was thinking about this yesterday. While the prospects of a One World Government can be daunting and scary at times I trully believe that it is the only way by which man kind can trully take control of not only his evolutioinary destiny but his own personal destiny as well.

We know that thier is enough room on this planet for all of us yet because of our Rnadom lines of rule we are not efficently allocating our space. With a one world government in which all nations and peoples were represented equally one could hypthozise a world were all peoples live in Highly dense highly advanced urban areas. Freeing up other land areas for intense farming and irrigation. Removing peoples from areas we know to cause problems both physically and mentally. Ideally in a one world government the peoples would be willing to not only work together but to work for the benfit of eachother. Instead of having people in area's where water and reasourses are scarce those people can be relocated to safer more habitable areas whiles those that they previously inhabited can be used for more efficent purposes, whatever the may be. My point is that with a , benevolent, NWO the possibilities for advancement of not only our civilization but of ourselves becomes much more likely. but that is just my opinion.

I know we have been indoctrinated for a long long time that an NWO is either evil(christians and the antichrist) or horrible(Captilalists who fear loss of revenue) but i really believe that the only way for this Species to A)Get of this rock and B) not destroy eachother is to move past these tribal city states. All countries are, are macrochasims of an idea, tribalism, and we have been ruled by that ideal for the better part of our entire life as an intellegent speices...is it not time for us to evolve socially?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsenorpompom
My point is that with a , benevolent, NWO the possibilities for advancement of not only our civilization but of ourselves becomes much more likely. but that is just my opinion.

I know we have been indoctrinated for a long long time that an NWO is either evil(christians and the antichrist) or horrible(Captilalists who fear loss of revenue) but i really believe that the only way for this Species to A)Get of this rock and B) not destroy eachother is to move past these tribal city states. All countries are, are macrochasims of an idea, tribalism, and we have been ruled by that ideal for the better part of our entire life as an intellegent speices...is it not time for us to evolve socially?

Firstly about your opinion, it is more truth than that. Opinions were invented to divide us. If we unified, we might know something of God (Not to sound like too much of a philosophical jerk).

I am so shifty about my own opinions sometimes I know that has to be the truth.

Sometimes the whole NWO idea seems like a political selling-point/pipe-dream and other times it seems like an invisible snake strangling the world, but you have a very good point about progression.

Really we haven't progressed much in 2000 years if you take into account the way the Romans lived. People still get thrills over murder thru their news, the crowd oohs and ahhs thru the ratings. Cities still work basically the same. Communication is immensely faster but do we really have so much to say... last time I posted a flyer I got more responses than when I posted an event on a website. Things truly have not changed. There are some things people like us have to do.

A Utopia isn't impossible... we just need to get rid of all the venereal diseases first.

B. Sage

(I am just full of good quotes today - hahah)

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The loverly thing about veneral diseases is that with the advent of nanoscale technologies and nanoscale immunological enhancement...I Honestly do not believe that veneral diseases or really any form of microbial life will ever be a problem... Nano tech is one of the few techs that I belive is Required for a trully stable and egalitarian One World government.

Did you know that Roman Roads are the exact same dimensions as American Roads. Did you know that the romans had the first running water toilets. America and the Rest of the Developed world are very much like rome. We love violence....we love drama....and our political leaders are really no better. THey are all still homosexual rich beauracts(BTW im gay so no one better flame me for bringing up sexuality). Nothing has really changed...even our levels of tech havent changed all that much. Recent archelogical studies have shown that Ancient Rome and Greece were Highly advanced, albiet short a Silcon chip. The every day average Roman is very much like the every day average Citizen in an Industrialized nation. There are diffrences...but far more similarities especially in mentalility and education.

Like I said though...our current countries are nothing more than over exagerrated Tribal City States. How much longer before Regonal Blocks....and after that how much longer before we will have an effective one world government.

I do not belive that It can all happen rapidly...I think we will first have to transfer to regional trading blocks...I.E North American Trading Block, South American, European, and The Orient. Finally moving from there if need be to northern and southern hemisphere and then finally one unified govenrment.

There is nothing standing in our way except our own preconcieved limitations.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
B Sage -

It's rare I come across someone who shares a similar perspective in regards to this topic - like I said before, most people are averse to the subjet.

I was curious if you'd be interested in discussing exactly where you see us heading - more from a perspective of the tehnologies we will be privy to, the various changes in lifestyle and opportunities for educational experience?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Elsenorpompom, efficient, effective and affordable nano tech would be a dream… and yes, the slow way towards a unified world would be best, at least three generations I think would be slow enough.

Right now the internet is breaking down barriers all over the place but as long as governments think they own the land drawn on to maps we’re not going to progress very far.

Pyrotechnocracy, I would absolutely love to discuss the possibilities, socially, economically and technologically.

I’ve actually been writing a manuscript that is set in the near future (mainly because it will probably take forever to get published and I don’t want it to be out-of-date, hahah) so I’ve done a few thousand hours of thinking and research on societal progression but there are a few of different paths we could go with it. One path is optimistic, one is realistic, and one is pessimistic.

Which direction would you like to go?

B. Sage

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You know thats a hard question.....Personally id really like to see a one world government before I die(This is assuming that Nano tech does not come out during my life time...atleast not DNA related Age Regression)

However....that being said...it may be nessecary, for the long term survival of said Government, to bring about this change rapidly and painfully. I only say this because of my fear that we will be set back hundreds of years by the likes of the Current Ruling class not only here in the States but globally....

Ideally the best path is the slow path...allowing people to reliquish thier traditional values in regards to one world government.

Either way though...I am optimistic that one day we will be one species...maybe some kind of uber new virus that would sweep across the globe essentially "sterilizing" the genes that cause us to develop pigment in our skins and resequincing it to turn us all the some color we arent now so no one can call racism on that one...I am not advocating turning everyone white....Im think maybe purple or Blue. That and we NEED a global language....and not english too convoluted....no mandarin either....im thinking some modern equivalant to Sandskrit...we need a technological langauge that allows us to communicate not only with eachother effectively...but also allowing us to research commonalities in our science without the hinderance of translation and all the data that can and genreally is lost in translation.

These are just a few of my hair-brained youthful(still a kid at 22) ideas.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I wish I had U2U capabilites right about now, LOL.

I'm working on a colletion of short stories involving various levels of the NWO as well - so I wish you the best of luck on your manuscript.

The majority of my theories can best be illustrated with the help of diagrams, but I'll do my best to translate them...

Where would you like to begin?

An overview or a more specific area?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Pyro, I also hope the best for you in your writing endeavors… maybe we could discuss the lifestyle side of the future first, I think it holds the most possibilities.

I would talk pop-tech but it bombards us constantly, it is quite apparent now that the personal mini PC/cell-phone/iPod thing will replace all human interaction (haha) and devices.

Education I think will come more and more from technology and of course lead to even more control.

Something I remember from childhood was this idea that in the future kids wouldn’t go to school, but they would sort of log in to a class room thru the internet. I see this as a definite possibility in the near future. Of course socially this breaks us… we would not be able to pass notes and whisper and giggle with our classmates and recess would be impossible BUT… it would be a bit more communalized than straight out home schooling. Not to say that in a few generations everyone will be social-cripples but merely the culture will have changed. I doubt lols and
will ever go over the same as a hearty laugh or a genuine smile.

Technology is very dehumanizing and that can lead us to being controlled more easily. In some degree it already happens. If you’re only told half of the story then you can hardly make up your own mind so I see the information age slowly dying out, I see divorce rates increasing, I see parentless children… but of course big brother is there to help out with things like the military.

That idea removes us from our bright and happy future into the realm of a VERY brave new world or maybe a temperature around 451...

To come right out with my feelings on technologies I think we SHOULD be pursuing, I think cloning and genetic engineering are number one and two. I don’t care what this gets me for saying it but, YES, I would like to live forever (accidents and murders notwithstanding), I’m not afraid of death or anything but it would be so so awesome to be around in three hundred years… stems cells friends, support research.

Anyway, your thoughts, Pyro.

B. Sage

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsenorpompom

Either way though...I am optimistic that one day we will be one species...maybe some kind of uber new virus that would sweep across the globe essentially "sterilizing" the genes that cause us to develop pigment in our skins and resequincing it to turn us all the some color we arent now so no one can call racism on that one...I am not advocating turning everyone white....Im think maybe purple or Blue. That and we NEED a global language....and not english too convoluted....no mandarin either....im thinking some modern equivalant to Sandskrit...we need a technological langauge that allows us to communicate not only with eachother effectively...but also allowing us to research commonalities in our science without the hinderance of translation and all the data that can and genreally is lost in translation.

These are just a few of my hair-brained youthful(still a kid at 22) ideas.

Elsenorpompom, I think most people would probably not want to change their skin color, although I do look good in red, hahaha. I think mostly it's just xenophobia. A new language would be very kewl though... maybe we could all come up with it and learn it together as a race, like a television show or something, people could even vote on what things would be called, like as if it were american idol or something (still trying to believe I just typed American Idol on ATS) but yeah you get my point.

B. Sage

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
So far so good.

As I see it, we're already in the NWO, but it hasn't finished itself yet - part of what we're going through as a nation right now is gearing up for the next step - the seperation of potential liabilities from contributing members.

Your first point, and how it is relevant:

TECHNOGAGETRY : a great way to keep one's mind occupied during a period of transistion. Harmless and benign, and also a great way to pick out potential threats to the system or prime canidates for advancement in various fields.

Your second point:

CHANGE IN EDUCATIONAL FORUMS: With the advent of home schooling via internet, students can learn at their own pace without the distraction of all those nasty little social peer groups that can make getting an education a living hell for so many.

Your third point:

BREAK DOWN IN PUBLIC FORUMS (offline activities) : I can't really forsee this happening to balanced and stable individuals - there is always the need to be involved in some sort of social activity in the real world for any healthy and well balanced individual. Those who neglect their "real world duties" for whatever reason will just open up more room on the outside for those social misfits who enjoy actual human interaction. Either way, the choice will remain with the individual.

DEHUMANIZATION : some people actually work better on computers than with people - if it works for them, how can this be a bad thing? I know it helps me work through a lot of my ideas and thought-trains - simply because I'm a horrid public speaker when it comes down to real-time discussion. I'm too much of a smart ass and being online has helped me realize how many different ways my statements can be interpreted by a variety of people. I've actually become more conscious of how I convey my ideas by time spent online.

CONTROL: We can only lose control if we are not masters of our individual realities. People who are "with the program" and know how it operates are both privilaged and at a bit of a disadvantage - there will be a large percentage of the populace who is not aware that it is being controlled, and will be highly reactionary to anything that smacks of dissent to them - during transitional points - those of us who are aware of certain things would do well not to mention them in mixed company.

This problem I have already experienced in real life : I was banned from the local Starbucks because someone claimed they overheard me "threatening to make bombs"...(I was working on a fictional short story at the time and was mumbling to myself while working out plot lines). No one in charge would listen to my side of the story at the time because this "teenage barista" was so worked up over the matter and blew the whole thing out of proportion.

(There is a new crew there now and we laugh about it everytime I go through the drive-thru...)

But the point is - there will undoubtably be a large section of the populace who thinks they're "being patriotic" and anyone who is different is suspect. Same old doo-doo, different day.

THOSE WHO "GET IT", THE ONES WHO "BOUGHT IT HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER" and THOSE WHO ARE PARANOID AS ALL HELL BECAUSE THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND: (generational)

You obviously "get it". Hell - we could have a pretty kick ass discussion over coffee and joke about the same things while pointing out examples in the landscape around us.

Those who are too oblivious in their personal pursuits to even care it's happened. Hell, most won't even notice.

The twits who are paranoid (mainly because they lack faith in the system) will ultimately "crack" under the pressure until they learn to relax and get a life, rather than worrying about who's watching them and why. They'll eventuall disappear from the public landscape and retire to the privacy of their own homes.

Then again - that's where the internet comes in handy - and delivery services.

*edit for spelling/content

[edit on 21-5-2006 by Pyrotechnocracy23]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyrotechnocracy23
THOSE WHO "GET IT", THE ONES WHO "BOUGHT IT HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER" and THOSE WHO ARE PARANOID AS ALL HELL BECAUSE THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND: (generational)

The One World Government utopia is something mankind has been naturaly turning towards, this concept would of course b a dream come true, to have a world gov the represented the people and had the proper checks and balances to keep the corporate beast from dictating to it instead of the people being represented.

Having a governemtent like ours that has sold itself out to the corporate powers on a global scale could very well be a nightmare, that would not come undo for the corporate powers could very well one day could lead man wiwillingly into servitude and slavery look at the situation we have already in America. Much more of this bringing our level of education down to the lower standards so certain groups can keep up, entertainment becomming something that is everyones goal, the ego rules mankind more now than any other point in history imo.

A one world corporate-fascist state is something I would not want to see.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by LoneGunMan]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join