It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who made the aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Gamerman, with regards to your signature, I'd be careful of beleiving 'aliens' are the cause of abductions.

Since this solar system is heavily guarded by artificial planets such as Pluto and Xena, a 'star wars' defence system if you want to call it that, there has been little 'real' alien abductions since the 1960's....... The alien abductions are masked memories performed by abductions carried out by the military and government. The abductions are made to program the mind to carry out their overall global agenda.... and most of it, which is under a project called 'Greenstar' is for the scenario of a staged alien invasion.....under a larger category umbrella called 'End Times' programming.

The Staged Alien Invasion scenario is to do one thing, and that is to falsly unite all nations into a forced NWO. The same thing happened, on a smaller scale with 911 - which I believe was merely a test for the larger picture. A false sense of unnessessary security imposed on a nation for possible future attacks........ what has this done? Removed freedom and replaced it with security....... a test, for the activation of Greenstar... replacing 'world' freedom, with a false sence of security!

Kind Regards
Merger

Did you know the moon is a Death Star too, and humans are really Devils from planet X. Far from the fact I can't see how your source of information would be very appealing too scrutinized eyes of people with an open mind. Yet you maybe right as too why aliens want too keep us humans on this rock, WE ARE A CANCER!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ok, lets start all over. If you think that there is no God but Aliens, that people wee made by Alien, So if alien made us that means alien IS the god. But why don't you think about "WHo made the aliens?" Or "did aliens made the bigbang?" Or how will you explain the writings from the "Quran" that was writen thousands of years ago that says: The air is amde of 7 layers and it was proved in 20th century. MAGIC? No, God!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deepintocore
Ok, lets start all over. If you think that there is no God but Aliens, that people wee made by Alien, So if alien made us that means alien IS the god. But why don't you think about "WHo made the aliens?" Or "did aliens made the bigbang?"

I'm going to quote myself (from page 1) here-

I'm with the Raelians on this one - it's all about the concept of Infinity - THERE NEVER WAS A STARTING POINT.

But it may be more complicated than that. There could be a 'god consciousness' involved somewhere that is in each and every one of us - bonding us, aliens, the souls of the departed - everyone and everything. In regards to purely creation, I come back to the notion of infinity. Like aliens may have played a part in creating us, or at least provide that 'missing link' that explains the jump from primitive caveman to civilisation builder, other aliens probably took a similar role in creating them, hybrid-upon-hybrid, and so it goes on and on.

The big bang theory is just that - a theory. I'm more inclined to bet my money on infinity.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I have two points to discuss, the first is likely to raise some controversy but hey that's life right? And the second.... well the second is far more inline with standard thinking on alien life... with my own twist to it. Just a warning to those who might not like what I am about to say.

1) God: define god. Are you meaning God as in the Christian religious teachings? or perhaps The Ancient Greek? Or Roman? or Sumerian? Babylonian? Chinese? Japanese? Which of the seemingly endless forms of 'god(s)' is the correct one? That has always been my problem with religion on any scale, just who is correct in their beliefs? To say one god above all other's seems a little contradictory now doesn't it? since some of the religions date back way before Christianity came into existence. Before Judaism was ever even thought of. Personally I think, and I might be wrong about this but at least hear me out before you cast me aside as a crack pot... which I might be, but hey that's life right. Personally I think religion, all religion, was created to quell the masses, as a way to unify them into one mind set to help settle the unrest that was going on at the time. Meaning that at some point in history a person or group of people sat down and said 'lets create a way to control the general masses, instill not only fear of those different than ourselves, but also in the judgment of some higher being.' At the time when most of these religions were created the world was in a far worse state than it is now, well at least for the greater majority of the population, so having something or someone to believe in was comforting to the general masses, it gave them purpose, sadly though it also gave them more reason to hate those around them as well. Just my thoughts on this, and as I said I could be wrong on this.

2) Aliens: again this is my personal thoughts on the subject which could be wrong. Personally I think Humans as a whole are nothing but a science experiment. One watched over for any number of purposes, it could be as simple as they wanted to know what their own evolution looked like, thus creating a being with a exponentially shorter life span than their own, so evolution would happen at a faster rate than it did in their own species. That from time to time they visit to collect test specimens. The same way scientists today collect samples of bacteria to study, finding the way cold mutate from one year to another. Or maybe it could be something along the lines of their own race or races are dying out and they created ours with the hope that we would out live them. Until we meet not one alien race but all of them, we have no way of knowing for sure what is really happening, or why our race came into being.

As to the existence of aliens or beings not of this world... well personally I believe that with all the stars out there capable of supporting life it's foolish to believe that there isn't more forms than ours. But the real question isn't, or shouldn't be, are there other forms of life, rather it should be have they visited our planet, and if so then why, how many times, and when are they coming back.

I can't prove any of this, because for one I haven't been to every star out there to see for myself, nor have a ever met a supreme being (be it a god or an alien) so at the moment it is all the workings of my own little mind.

Hey just my two cents on the subject.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I think that looneylupinsrevenge's analysis of religion is spot on the mark. Religion is a system of control. At its core, what does it do? It sets up a system of rules, laws, or morals that people are supposed to live by. If they violate those rules, laws, or morals, there are consequences; as we can see in history and modernity, there are always consequences for breaking laws. As we live on this earth, the consequences for violating the laws, usually, fall in the realm of physical punishment, be it imprisonment, physical harm, or forms of punishment that otherwise single individuals out from the rest of society, as an example of what happens when you break the rules. Religion does, however, take that punishment a step further, creating a system in which, even if one escapes punishment in the physical realm, "God" will see their actions and punish accordingly after one has left the mortal realm. It is simply a system of fear that is put in place to regulate action.

In addition, consider that it is not difficult to see the trend in the power that religious leaders play in society. All throughout history, the church, choose your religion, has always played a central role in the politics of nations. As well as has there been an undue emphasis on the infalability of those who interpret the religious texts. The Pope cannot be questioned, nor the priest, nor an imam...they are the selected by god, whichever one you choose, to spread His divine word among the unwashed, and questioning His word will, or would have at a time, get you physically punished, outcasted, or killed. This religious infalability does still happen today, in all corners of the world, Middle Eastern and American alike.

So, what it comes down to is, as it would appear, is as Karl Marx said, "Die Religion ... ist das Opium des Volkes." Religion is the opiate of the masses. But even this comes as nothing new and not understood, because 2000 years previous, Plato was complaining of the same thing.

Who made aliens?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Who made the Aliens? Just think, Who made you. If you think Aliens made you than think who made the Aliens? We were made in the result of evolution.
After the big bang explosure a single organism species fell into earth and were made new species in the course of time. So if a single organism fell into earth then it had to fall into other planet in other galaxies too. That means Aliens do really exist and they are made just the way we were But in different environment. Michurin-the russian scientist said: 93% of a cultivated plant is effected by its environment, only 7% depends on its parent plant. The same for animals and humans.
The Aliens may be different or the same as us because there may be the same planet as earth in other galaxy that means the same environment.
Also the differnce between us and them could be made by environmental variation. I think the theory of "people made by Aliens" is WRONG.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Deepintocore

I wont try to tell you that your thoughts on "people made by aliens" is wrong... merely ask you to answer a simple question. Why is it that to this point in time, no scientist can explain why evolution started in the first place? Sure they know how it started, one cell splitting and repeating the process over and over, but they still don't know why it started.

Something had to kick start the process, some think its a sign that a god or gods exist (I'm most certainly not one of them) some choose to believe that Aliens took steps to see that life started here (personally I sit in this camp). More think something like a meteor shower caused life to start, and others just dismiss it as it happened why worry about it. But each of these is merely a possibility, each has its own merit.

I will agree that the environment plays a large part in what something looks like, but that doesn't rule out the possibility of an outside influence, at least not entirely. So I ask what is it that you think caused evolution to kick start if not Alien life?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by daboga75

In Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs, I remember a section were some humans came across ETs and asked them exactly what you are asking. They responded, "How should we know, God is the same thing to us as you".

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I've also read accounts from experiencers that say the ETs actually know God (they can contact him in life) and are in communication with God. Anyone else read Philip Krapf (I only read one of his books, but I think this was in one of them)?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well, my take is that God is real, eternal, and woefully comprehended by humans embedded in a 3d temporally linear existance. Perhaps an advanced lifeform (aliens) came to grips with this, discovered his/her embedded template in all creation and decided to act as intermediaries fostering life across suitable planets in the cosmos. (Que the Monolith)...

Best case scenario

So in short, God made the aliens, the aliens MAY have has a hand (claw) in creating us.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I believe aliens created us, or that they had a hand in our evolution.

But….isn’t god an alien in the first place if you think about it……

God wasn’t born from here, it’s out there somewhere in space doing something, that is…if it’s an entity…..

The Mormons believe god lives on another planet…..and created man to live on this planet and many others……

Scientology: speaks for itself……lol

and the other cult, created by the French dude.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Don't we have no idea who or what God is? God could be a ball of light, or an apparition.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
I believe aliens created us, or that they had a hand in our evolution.

But….isn’t god an alien in the first place if you think about it……

God wasn’t born from here, it’s out there somewhere in space doing something, that is…if it’s an entity…..

The Mormons believe god lives on another planet…..and created man to live on this planet and many others……

Scientology: speaks for itself……lol

and the other cult, created by the French dude.

No. God is the eternal wellspring of all things. God is not an alien
(nor is he some white dude with a big beard sitting on a cloud). God is an intimate part of all of creation. IMO God is like a field penetrating all existence in our universe and any possible universe, like the "quantum foam/potential" from which anything that is possible can be realized.

IMO we are all manifest fragments of God trying to explore all aspects of him/herself from a subjective perspective. Good way to relieve boredom

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is just my opinion now so don't jump on me and beat me down.
I can take one look at our solar system, the cosmo's and the universe and say that it's to perfect. It's mathematical and everything is set in motion just right for us to be here. So by saying that, I think it was created by something. Just like we can't see gravity or dark matter we know it's there. I don't know about the bible god, but yes some kind of creator had to do this work of art.
Aliens were created by other aliens that were created by other aliens and so on. Who made who? If it was one almighty then how was he made. Did he come by evolution, one cell organism or just energy that turned into him? Who or what made the energy? Or are we here by luck? Did we just form over millions of years of evolution? To many questions with no real answer.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I find it to be quite possible that there isn't anything that exists.

Now you may not be able to fathom the possibility that there has never been, and will never be anything that ever exists.

So the question asked was, who made the aliens?
In response, I will answer by saying that aliens don't exist and neither does any other form of life, and non-living things don't exist either.
There isn't anything that exists, has existed, or will exist.

There never was a 'beginning' or an 'end' if that's what one would like to call it.

Everything and Nothing are both nonexistent.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
your mom did, OP

no, really, I dunno...

lets rock

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
my money is on the monolith

but who made the monolith ?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

So are you saying that life is an illusion and we're all just energy that thinks we're human and living on a planet? Wow, I need another drink

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I'm saying that the life, energy and illusions that you speak of are also nonexistent along with your drink.

[edit on 11/10/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think that some alien races have evolved to the point were they can manipulate atoms and there fore any physical thing, any way they choose. They have a deep understanding of life and reincarnation and live for ever. Once a consciousness is born it never ends only changes.
When you can create anything, and travel anywhere in the universe, and live for ever, what do you do then? You create your own forms of life.
So they chose a star as a sun (our sun) and created a solar system. This process although simple takes billions of years but as time is relative and they live forever, this is not a problem.
They build a planet similar to there own (Earth) and start the process of life. This process still follows the natural laws of evolution.
Fast forward a few billion years dinosaurs have evolved and the world is not as they want. They wipe them out and start a new line of species.
Primitive humans evolve. They have found the species that they were looking for, a species similar to them.
They speed up the evolution process for humans with genetic modification and modification of the consciousness.
They set up societies all over the world building the pyramids and other ancient sights.
Some of which are actually power plants designed to make, store and wirelessly send electricity to the surrounding cities.
They teach humans many things and they are believed to be gods. Some do not dispute these claims.
They leave the public eye to let the humans evolve freely but remain on and around the planet in secret (using the other planets in the solar system as bases)
They are in contact with the governments and more importantly the real rulers of the planet who keep there existence a secret. If the technology was given to the public it would cripple there monopoly of control over the people.
They plan to return to public soon as the world is not going to be able to sustain us for much longer the way we are going.

Also this is how they were created, and the race before them as well.

As for God, I'm not sure maybe some how there was just something some where that was the first conscious thing. Like a single cell organism the consciousness splits and then this one splits and then the one after that. All learning different things, and in this way consciousness spreads through out the universe.

Maybe aliens still debate the existence of God themselves.

<< 1   >>

join