It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My letter to David Icke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
My letter to David Icke

David Icke .,

As for Infinite Love,
Infinite is an undefined term,
Love is love and needs no word in front!
We do not own love,
Work for the ONE,
In Truth, Unity And Equality!
Then love flows without our intervention.

All you are doing is stating the obvious, There is nothing special in that
and there is nothing special about you. Time and time again you tell people bad advice, like telling them to believe what they want. Instead why don't you assist people and tell them that they have to go past beliefs.
We know that the government is leading people astray. So what! when they see others dying around them then they may wake up.
The process for the human is for them to connect with Jesus or Lucifer and
these red and blue energise will guide them to the divine Mother/Father,
There is no other way, So you say Jesus is not real but made up. The events in the bible are exaggerated but that does not make him not real. Jesus said to
Peter , "Peter you are the rock", why? As Peter was an aspect of Lucifer.
Jesus and Lucifer are twin energies. Both also come from the Dragons.
I suggest to you to connect inside to the Divine. Then you can learn to
merge your ego with the Divine. Personas matter "#" It is the energy
that matters. It is the energy that creates personas for the occasion.
Alan Parratt [carrier of Allah energy]
meaninginlife.bravehost.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi angelalan, just read your post. You say "We know that the government is leading people astray. So what! " So What??? Surely anyone with the ear of the public has to comment on this? Surely they have to make others aware? Should David and others just stay silent then? Can't believe you really mean that..............

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The whole "special" thing is perhaps a projection of your own angelalan?

And in this world of ours, stating the bleedin obvious is clearly well overdue...

Having studied Dave's work for qite some time, its my view that he's doing nothing more (or less! for its a great deal) than his part to clear a space for the rest of us to expand and follow through!

"Be your own Icke" as Im fond of saying to others when discusing the man himself

And what of the aspect of false modesty in being less than we could be?

Speaking personally I'm John White, living "it" as large as I can be;

Manifestly!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelalan
The process for the human is for them to connect with Jesus or Lucifer and
these red and blue energise will guide them to the divine Mother/Father,
There is no other way,

How do you know this?
And why are you taking this out of Icke? Cause he attacked some of your treasured notions?

Many find him interesting, seems like he got you thinking.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You know re-reading between the lines here im left wondering:

Is this a channeled "message" for Icke?

Although balance of probability is that angelalan was making the classic "paste n' leggit " contribution here, so I am content within myself to never, ever, know

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

As for Infinite Love,
Infinite is an undefined term,
Love is love and needs no word in front!
We do not own love,
Work for the ONE,
In Truth, Unity And Equality!
Then love flows without our intervention.

I applaud your knowledge of love. I hope you have some to spare for Mr. Icke. While I remain skeptical about a lot of his theories, I show my love by being respectful, non-condescending and open learning about his belief system.

All you are doing is stating the obvious, There is nothing special in that and there is nothing special about you.

I have to disagree. Stating what's obvious doesn't make what is said any less meaningful. Sometimes, the obvious needs to be spoken again. And again. And again for the slower among us to catch up.

As for your opinion on his "specialness," here's my view: Anyone willing to follow their own beliefs, especially when they contrast so violently with those of society, is indeed special. Original thought is rare. When it springs up, it's often classified as insanity or rebellion.

Time and time again you tell people bad advice, like telling them to believe what they want.

I have disagree, again. I think that's the best advice one thinking person could give to another thinking person.

Believing what we want may, in the very near future, be the only thing that keeps us free.

top topics

join