It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US worse than Nazi Germany, at least in rhetoric (for now... )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's a joke.

How EVERYONE knows about the Nazis, yet we're still headed for a dictatorship is beyond me. The govt can take your land if they want to, charge you as a terrorist if they want to, make you protest in "free speech zones," etc. This and all the other crap going on is about on par with the Nazis.

Here's why I say the US is worse than Nazi Germany. The Nazis were brutal as hell, but they hid all the torturing and killing that they did. Here in the US, we OPENLY torture people in sites around the world. We have advisers of Der Fuhrer, er, the prez
saying that he can legally authorize the torture of children in front of their parents through means such as the crushing of testicles. We have advisers of Der Fuhrer saying not only is he above the law, but he is the law; they also say they can torture someone to death and it's not torture (or murder, for that matter). We have Der Fuhrer and others punish lackeys for torturing, even though the lackeys had orders from the top to torture. Der Fuhrer threatened to veto a bill restricting torture (1st veto of his reign), but, remembering he is above the law, decided to sign it and disregard it at his leisure.

It is now becoming known to the general public (been known for years if you've been paying attention) that concentration, er, detention, er, rest and relaxation camps, er, centers, have been and are being built in America. It is not so well known that for years police and Marines are being trained to confiscate guns from American citizens. Foreign troops are a part of this as well, but they don't have to be persuaded as much as Americans to take guns from fellow Americans.

The US even brought a number of the head Nazis here to America and put them to work on various programs.

See, Josef Mengele sewed twins together behind closed doors. They tortured all those people in secret. They hid the concentration camps. This, along with the problem with blinding yourself we have, is why the Germans didn't know what was going down for so long.

The US hasn't slaughtered millions systematically yet (as far as under a dictatorship), but with the same globalist groups running the US that put Hitler into power, only time will tell. Looking back at how many people the dictatorships of last century killed, it doesn't look good for this one...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I don't know whether we're really that bad off in America yet. However, I do think that we, as a country have reached our breaking point in terms of our rights and bureaucracy. These are the reasons, I think why.

Yes, Guantanamo Bay is the center of stateside torture. Even after a tour by a Congressional committee, the ill treatment of prisoners go on. The latest I heard was that they will forcefeed hunger strikers if they "fast by protest". There's got to be a chain in command in this. Why aren't the top brass punished? And does anyone care that this is going on?

The Patriot Act, all for "safety against terrorism and terrorists" has been overwhelmingly accepted. I really don't know whether we even need this act because it flies in the face of our Fourth Amendment rights. If the average American actually sat down and read the set of laws, there would be a lot of protest over its passage. But what do we do now that all the dissenters in Congress have rolled over?

I still question why the Department of Homeland Security is important. If it's all about protection, isn't that why we have the Department of Defense? Not to mention the CIA or the FBI? Weren't they, along with the National Security Council supposed to take care of the job of protecting the country? The DHS is nothing more than governmental pork--especially with its blundering of the Katrina crisis.

I tend to believe that's why the 2006 elections are important. We have to vote out people who support extremist positions which threaten the rights of everyday Americans and bring sanity back to the government. So, don't give up hope yet.

BTW, you mentioned a post-WWII program that brought ex-Nazi's such as Warner Von Braun to America. I think it was called "Project Paperclip". I could be wrong, but someone will probably have more information on this aspect on the board.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I believe the name of the program that brought German/Nazi scientists and technicians to the USA was called Operation Paperclip. I am sure that someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Also, this is how we (NASA) put men on the moon. However, I know there are lot of people here who will disagree with me on that!

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Widow's_Son,

Yes, you're right. And it makes me glad that I was in the right ball park for that one. As for the issue whether it exists....we'll just leave that to the "other" ATS board.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
We keep hearing how bad things are in the US but do any of those people have a clue how restricitive life is in most of the rest of the world?

top topics

join