It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a reminder for those in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Channel 4 22:30 hours.
A very British UFO hoax.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's on at 10, not 10:30! I'm watching it now! (it's crap)

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I watched a bit of it, just #ing irritated me. I mean whats the point? YEH!! we can make a something that looks like a sterytypical UFO and people will belive its real!! *chortle chortle* I mean c'mon, if anyone saw that piece of # buzzing along at 2mph and being swept along by the wind you really think they'd think it was a space craft created by an advanced race of aliens?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
He he. How lame. It was about as crap as you could imagine. Wobbling about in the sky, buzzing loudly at 2 miles per hour, 20 feet above the ground.

The interesting thing was the huge variety in the witnesses stories. Some even saw more than one.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I thought it was a very good little program!

A group of model makers want to fake a hoax and videotape their "game" from start to finish. I don't see how you guys/girls are so absolutely certain if you saw this you wouldn't believe it.

A large majority of the international public who saw the reports on their relative news channels were obviously taken back by this event.

Damn.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It was a good program in my opinion too, you could tell from the ad's that it wasn't supposed to be 100% serious, much better than those shows crammed full of PhD's lecturing us about human behaviour during UFO sightings etc.

It did exactly what it says on the tin

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Great fun programme - especially loved the rant about all the red tape - and no wonder why Aliens dont land here !.

The other post on this has a link to reactions at the time - makes entertaining reading - especially there was no way this would fit into a van

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i bit ironic when the guy said the need the governments approval to fly a ufo

Graham

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Goverments approval? Now that is interesting!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Did wonder just how much that thing cost to build!
Custon Ballon - ���
Carbon Fibre ring - ���

I'll start the bidding at �10,000

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I did find the program quite tedious, but I have to say that if I saw that object in the sky, I would definately look twice.

I remember seeing a blimp in the sky, moving at odd angles, and the whole street was out chattering and speculating what it was.

It wasn't until I dug out my old childhood telescope that we realised it was a simple advertising blimp.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
VelvetSplash...lol that must be the funnyest avatar i have seen lol
thats great

new topics

top topics

join