It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 People I hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Feel free to add more if you like.

9 People I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. People who say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4. People that say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. People that say "did you see that?" while watching a film. "Did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $8.00 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. People that deem something 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

8. People who say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came, would I be standing here, dumbass?

ID

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It is great to see people with my kinda attitude on this site. Just for this post ImAlreadyPsycho I am voting for you for the "way above top secret award." Looking at your list I can honestly say I couldn't have said it better myself and that is a rarity as I usually always find some way of improving on other peoples snide but true comments. Great work man, glad to see I am not the only one who hates stupid useless people. If there were more people like myself, you, and MADDOX (xmission.com I think) then the world would be a much better place.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think I qualifyfor atleast three of those things you mentioned

I like abit of sarcastic humor.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
[Edited on 9-10-2003 by Creepy]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
10. People who plagerize and try to pass it off as their own

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

beat me to it

also, people that insist that things forwarded to me in 1996 are still funny today.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent

Originally posted by Venus

beat me to it

also, people that insist that things forwarded to me in 1996 are still funny today.

beat me to it as well, ive heard that somehwere before.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came, would I be standing here, dumbass?

Thats too funny!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
ImAlreadyPsycho..

Ok,

Your name suits you well, as you are already psycho.

You got some issues that need to be solved..

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Way to zing him guys

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I hate when people steal a comic routine and pass it off as if they created it.

*edit*
Nevermind, I hate it when I don't take time to read all the postsin a thread before typing.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by AZLS1]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

I know what you mean.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   

8. People who say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

Decaying....of course...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Speaking of George Carlin, he also said "Have you ever noticed that anyone going slower than you is an idiot and anyone going faster is a maniac?" AND he did that 7 Words You Can't Say on TV. Genious!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
i had that in an email and the header said it was adam sandlers top hates.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Adam Sandler is a comic?

didn't know that.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Definitely Carlin. He's probably the only american comedian I like. Still a funny post but credit should be given.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
good i am none of those thing you listed

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I love it when there are people I can agree with. It's nice arguing constantly, but ya can't fight forever, can ya?

This quite frankly sums up my hate list. All those types of people nee good hits upside the head every so often. It's just idiocy that they do some of that... However, my no. 1 would be:

"1) People who stand in your way CONSTANTLY, then get ticked off when you say something. Oh, I guess that it's social hour? MOVE ALONG!!!"

new topics

top topics

join