It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
'Gag Ordered' Former Translator Seeks to Tell Congress and the American People What She Knows

She's fought her case all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. It was the very same day that the façade cracked on the front of the building and a chunk of marble -- just above an allegorical statue representing "Order" and just below the words "Equal Justice" -- came crashing to the ground. The highest court in the land refused to hear her case.

Along the way, the Dept. of Justice has done everything in their power (and then some) to keep her quiet. They invoked the rarely used "State Secrets Privilege" to shut her up -- going so far as to use it, without explanation, to remove her and her own attorneys from the courtroom when arguing their case against her.

In at least two unclassified Senate briefings, FBI officials confirmed the validity of her reports, but the information from those briefings was then retroactively classified by the DoJ -- which served to gag the Congress from further investigation on the matter. The DoJ even retroactively classified a 60 Minutes profile on her -- after it had already aired!

All of that, even after the DoJ's own Inspector General's report found Sibel Edmonds' allegations to be "credible" and "serious" and "warrant[ing] a thorough and careful review by the FBI." The unclassified version of that report was only released by the DoJ after prodding from Congressional members and the 9/11 Commission.

article here

[edit on 5/3/06 by JAK]

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others. – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Sibels Edmonds blog is blocked by Google.

www.justacitizen.com...
cryptogon.com...

My Blog Site 123realchange.blogspot.com... is now blocked by Google’s Blogger. They will not let me post during this most sensitive period, when I am about to provide deposition on Foreign US government illegal operations in the United States!

Searched for a thread about it here, found this :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The thread about the blog gives 404 not found.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
Sibels Edmonds blog is blocked by Google.

www.justacitizen.com...
cryptogon.com...

My Blog Site 123realchange.blogspot.com... is now blocked by Google’s Blogger. They will not let me post during this most sensitive period, when I am about to provide deposition on Foreign US government illegal operations in the United States!

Searched for a thread about it here, found this :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The thread about the blog gives 404 not found.

heh.. he should get a new blog :-)

Maybe post here on ATS?

join