It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AC-130's moved to Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by declair
Gentlemen,

You shouldn't talk about these weapons on ATS as the PJ's lives could be in danger. The enemy monitors this site exclusively for idiots willing to expose bits and pieces of information. They are excellent compilers. Please practice COMSEC. This is classified information and you make get a visitor or even a virus to your computer.

Uh yeah, this information is extremely Top Secret and what we just done is pretty much endangering the troops. Blame the media for that. Not us.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Seems to me that even if our current enemy knew that the AC-130's were coming, there would be nothing they can do to stop them as they lack the necessary military assets.

Shattered OUT...

Exactly. We have seen how effective the gunships are against the enemy previously, especially Fallujah. If the C-130 gunships help provide intel or fire support, thats good enough for me.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Gee what a suprize...

US forces and the Iraqi army today launched what was termed the largest air assault since the US-led invasion, targeting insurgent strongholds north of the capital.

"More than 1,500 Iraqi and Coalition troops, over 200 tactical vehicles, and more than 50 aircraft participated in the operation," the military statement said. The attack was designed to "clear a suspected insurgent operating area northeast of Samarra" - 60 miles north of Baghdad.

The military said the operation was expected to continue over several days against insurgent targets in Salahuddin province, where Samarra is a key city.

The Independent

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 3-16-2006 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i wonder if that city will be destroyed like fullajah

<< 1   >>

join