It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Mr Icke.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Having listned to and pondered Mr Ickes work over the past few years i await his arrival with great anticipation and interest.

I think its a great credit to all concerned that Mr Icke has agreed to share his theorys and experiences with us all at ATS.

If we can all remain open minded and listen to Mr Ickes opinions and thoughts, much creative thinking will blossom amongst our members who think within the boundries of Mr Ickes chosen topics of discussion.

Mr Icke, thanks for your time and enjoy yourself here at ATS.

Regards.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think it is FANTASTIC that Mr Icke is joining us all here!!!

If I had a nickel for every time we mention his name here I'd about be able to buy a house now

Is'nt ATS great???? We welcome the ~WORLD~ into discussion of subjects some deem taboo................how awsome to Have Mr Icke step on up to speak for himself!

Now we won't be forced to rely on "I heard David Icke say"....or "I read that David Icke thinks this"...................He is going to be amoungst us!! This site is really tremendous!!! and getting better all the time!!

WELCOME TO ATS David Icke!!!

I am looking forward to your posts!

:up
great idea O.F!!! lets given him a HUGE ATS welcome!)

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Welcome Mr Icke.. I have heard alot about you. some bad some good but the best thing about ATS is now that you will be posting you will be able to answer for yourself rather then let people come to their own ideas.

Welcome aboard

-Aza

[edit on 5-3-2006 by Azathoth]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Welcome David, habven't read any of your books but have read plenty of stuff about your theories.
I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the site known wonderful as ATS!

Make sure to stop by chat when you get 200 posts... I'll be there. Chat is where I spend most of my time on this site. Oh and don't forget to have some fun at www.belowtopsecret.com... and debate some politics at politics.abovetopsecret.com... , oh! and visit ATSNN for some news www.atsnn.com...

new topics

top topics

join