It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: Whats happening, a country of soldiers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
When I just saw the first paragraph of the article in your link, i feel the full article is fake and insane.

“Actual Text of the speech:
Comrades,
I’m very excited today, because the large-scale online survey sina.com that was done for us showed that our next generation is quite promising and our Party’s cause will be carried on. In answering the question, “Will you shoot at women, children and prisoners of war,” more than 80 percent of the respondents answered in the affirmative, exceeding by far our expectations [1].”

I never saw such kind of stupid survey in sina.com even i login sina everyday. Plus, such kind of naive survey will only appears in Hollywood movie to deface China and Chinese people. If you guys still believe this survey and I have to say your knowledge about China is 0%.

Originally posted by byhiniur
I'm sure many of you have read the ex-chinese defence minister's rant last year, if you didn't its a good read anyway.

Where it is was first posted.

Now I'd like to raise your awareness to a thread that was posted regarding extreme cruelty to animals, that is completely legal. This is a culture destined for war. Or am I reading this the wrong way...

[edit on 3/3/06 by byhiniur]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Of course I don't know alot about China, if I did I wouldn't be asking other people.

Oct

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by google_abcd
When I just saw the first paragraph of the article in your link, i feel the full article is fake and insane.

CCP is insane and evil.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Oct]

<< 1   >>

join