It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recruiting for Phase 2 of Psychokinetic Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hey there,

Some of you may know of the project over at the research forum. Others may have seen my last recruitment topic here, in december. It worked quite well, and considering that we're moving into Phase 2 of the project, I would like to take in more members.

If your interested in the paranormal and want to take part in researching it, specifcally psychokinetics, here is a chance. Take the time to check this out, and if interested U2U me.

All applications are welcome, all you need is interest, and an open yet logical mind.

Much thanks,
Steve

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
hello steve im sorry i didnt send a u2u but i dont have enough points because i just joined but i would like to join your experiment with all the different kenisis's and i would especially like to help with the pyrokenises things.

Please consider my application because i BELIEVE that i can do this and i will do good for you

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I can never seem to get something out of the ordinary come out of my efforts...otherwise id love to help, i believe in all of it. Yet im logical, it hasnt happened until you know it/see it sort of thing. Good luck however!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Vesuvius, you are welcome to read through our project thread, and study PsychoKinesis with us. No ability is required, simply an open and willing mind. If after reading through our thread you wish to contribute, simply U2U Advisor to gain Scholar status (this entitles you to post in the Research Forum).

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
SteveR this sounds rather interesting and I think I may participate as well.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
We'd be glad to have you on board!

top topics

join