It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay... now Im really trippen out...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I was talking to the marine/overnight receptionist here at work and he goes did you resolve that thing with your phone? I am trippen out because I didn't tell ANYONE about that here! Woah. How did they find out about it?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
You have been put under surveillance. Likely because you frequent conspiracy websites and might blab something to us.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Yeah it is strange that they would have a marine as an overnight receptionist. Trippy.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You mentioned a marine in your post so I thought maybe you had a government job. Exactly what is your line of work? If its not government/military related, then I'm not quite sure why you'd need to be watched.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
i thought i was the only one up...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I work in radio-- they probably have him there as a security precaution

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Maybe he is also an ATS member and figured out who you are or knows someone you have told about your phone.

That doesn't really explain him being a marine unless that too was just by chance also.

Guess that doesn't help much huh?!?!?

Did you ask him wtf he was talking about and who he was and why he knew of your personal phone call problems or lack thereof?? Maybe you should if you haven't already.

Just for fun, next time you talk on the phone, you should talk about what a "Ugly, Pathetic, Loser and numbskull" receptionist/marine you ran into one day. Or "Handsom, Intelligent, Cool and Happening"receptionist/marine you ran into one day. Which ever one you think will work the best!!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It does seem like the walls have ears as well as eyes around here.

I just wanna know why a MARINE would choose to be an overnight receptionist... doesn't make much sense.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   
ok I am not doubting your word this happened.

but are your absolutely 100% will swear black and blue in a court of law you DIDNT tell anyone about your phone there? not even in passing???

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Im 100 percent certain... unless someone was in here and looked at my emails or whatever when I was in the bathroom or something.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm curious as to toe presence of the marine there too.......

if you didnt say anything..........

then could someone have looked at your emails or overheard you discussing it on the phone to a friend while at work??

Bear with me but I'm trying to eliminate office gossip here as a reason why this guy knew. It's amazing what can get around the office.

Also, can I ask, do the people in your office know you're into this board and/or conspiracy theories? If they do and they hear you telling a friend or see an email...... that would make for prime gossip.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I dont think he is the type to gossip... but maybe my other friend I told isn't all he claims to be ... and maybe they are all in on this together. oh man paranoia paranoia.....

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Here's some other questions to eliminate possible situations.

If others did over hear you or something, why would they tell him? Or did he hear them talking about what they over heard?

Why would he mention anything to you knowing that you had not told him anything? Such a choice would then make him suspect. Why would he want to place himself in that situation?

Did it seem like he was alerting you to the fact you're being watched? If so, as a Threat or as a Helpful Hint?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You bring up some valid points there. Maybe he let me know that "they" are aware of whats going on. Either way I feel like I have no privacy here. Maybe I shouldn't even be on this board at work anymore.

He even said it to me in a way such like it was a gentle reminder that I am being monitored....

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
they watch you too.. dont let them get to you .... there are people watching this board who are members.. the spies are everywhere... keep your chin up...

use the board more....

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Maybe he is just really bored at work too and found out about this site.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
You bring up some valid points there. Maybe he let me know that "they" are aware of whats going on. Either way I feel like I have no privacy here. Maybe I shouldn't even be on this board at work anymore.

He even said it to me in a way such like it was a gentle reminder that I am being monitored....

If that is the case I would think that asking for more info about what he was talking about isn't out of line on your part. In fact either a hint or threat, the fact that he opened up that window of opportunity makes me think that you are supposed to know something.

Just do it smooth though in case you're wrong. Like "Oh hey, ya know what you said earlier about my phone? When did I mention to you?" or "I forget what I told you about me phone....I'm not sure what you mean? Refresh my memory?" Talk to him alone too of course and without leading him in a direction of any certain type of answer....

BTW, you don't have any privacy there or almost anywhere for that matter. You own home, some. In the bathroom on the pot or in the shower, probably. Not at work, and certainly not on the comuter or at ATS. However, don't be afraid of that fact. Or saying something dangerous if what you say is true and you'll stand by it. Truth is truth and is pure, without ownership by anyone, so speak what you believe and you will have done nothing wrong. Speaking the truth has always been dangerous but it must be done by someone. Be proud of yourself if or when you have the chance to be that someone.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
That makes me feel a little bit better. I've always had the conviction that someone was watching me and now I know.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I just wanna know why a MARINE would choose to be an overnight receptionist... doesn't make much sense.

I used to know a marine who stocked grocery shelves....(more than a couple actually), back when I did the same thing in college. Marines are people too (and oddly enough, seem to be the biggest conspiracy freaks....go figure....) so it's not that unusual that they may want a quiet desk job...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
yea phone tapping's the easiest way to figure out what ppl are up to, i'm glad i dun use the phone cuz i know they tapped me, twas kinda strange that the phone workers came around the day i moved in to my uncles. like john lennon said there was a hell of a lot of phone repair men

top topics

join