It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favourite Spaceship design

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Anything from the Borg was awesome : )

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ridcully

I came across this website again, thought you guys might like it STARSHIP DIMENSIONS

Thanks for the link.

I still think the Star Destroyer and Super Star Destoryer are my favorites. Although B5 has some unorthodox style ships which look pretty cool.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I still love piloting my Veritech in the old PS2 Robotech game...Guardian mode is simply fun...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hands down, nothing will ever top those old Constitution Class ships in the original Star Trek series. There's just something more real about them. Like something we could actually build.

Of couse, with this day and age of IPod Touch and stuff, I know we'll never have a starship with bulky blinking red and green lights and thick buttons - or computers that talk like 70s robots - or readout displays that only show three diff. modes. But come on - those ships were magical.....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm liking the new Enterprise from the reboot...

And Zachary Quinto looks like making an awesome Spock...

Funny the number of people on here fans of the Space 1999 Eagle. Gerry Anderson had some cool designs. And some of the reboot of Captain Scarlet's got some pretty stuff... (not strictly a spaceship but wth)

On a side note... some of these sites take this kind of thing way too seriously...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The Babylon 5 series of ships. Most notably the star viper fighters and the alien capital ships.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join