It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According To World Famous Alex Jones, NWO may be in its Final Stages.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
noone wants to take on a tank with small arms. Especially with supperior weapons noone will want to resist. holy @#$% I'm flipfloping more that john kerry

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think some people, (the people who think the NWO is 5 people) don't really understand the concept of the NWO. First of all, they are already here, they have just not completely taken control of every aspect of our life (though I can't think of many that they haven't), and haven't completely abolished the national system yet. The NWO is the system that brings these elitest SOBs into power, not a set group of people. (though there IS a pinnicle of the power)

The problem is not getting enough guns to shoot them, it is getting the masses to even see who the enemey is, the REAL enemy, if they can see that, they can stop supporting it. I don't belive voilence is the answer, it will only lead to more violence.

These people got powerfull by basicially tricking us into thinking that they were powerfull, and needed, they are neither.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wow just noticed something in that UN picture... they had the dome and the obelisk (the tower office building), close together. This is classic Egyptian Isis worship.. the womb and the manhood theme going there big time.

Yeah now I know the UN is globalist occultists!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
so what is the date the NWO launches their nefarious plan ?

Just want to be able to track it. I'd hate to think alex jones was profiting on fear mongering

I'm sure its legit

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so what is the date the NWO launches their nefarious plan ?

Just want to be able to track it. I'd hate to think alex jones was profiting on fear mongering

I'm sure its legit

It will go down shortley. With the Oil Bourse set to take place March 20th im almost positive somthing big will go down to trigger the police state. The wheels are in motion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join