It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before microchip implants are mandatory?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Agreed - I think the majority of people would agree with you
They are going to have to do some clever selling to get people to accept such a thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am under no illusion , the government PR will be of the highest standard to convince sheeple to accept a chip , you will be seen as an outcast if you are not chipped , society will be brainwashed to view non chipped people as a danger , a threat . They will use lot's of false flag situations to back up the chip programme , you pay less tax if you are chipped , you get discount at the check out if you are chipped etc............not in my world bro

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
I am under no illusion , the government PR will be of the highest standard to convince sheeple to accept a chip , you will be seen as an outcast if you are not chipped , society will be brainwashed to view non chipped people as a danger , a threat . They will use lot's of false flag situations to back up the chip programme , you pay less tax if you are chipped , you get discount at the check out if you are chipped etc............not in my world bro

Yes your right - Fear is the weapon they use - they can keep their chips and put them where the Sun does not shine - I am sick of their ways and refuse to play their psychopathic game

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I posted this a couple of days ago ,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Thanks for link
I left my comments there

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There is a great need to stay on top of this and out any politicians who advocate, or who have advocated this chipping of citizens..

Need to have a list of companies and people promoting the chipping of people so the vigilante's of the world can clean house..

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think at this very moment, if Obama strongly urged the american people to get chip implants and gave his wonderful reasons for doing so along with some kind of immediate financial "benefit", approximately 1/3 of the population would do it...in a heart beat. Soooo sad.

I also think they would start chip implants and DNA specimans from newborns.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Chip implants are the counterfeit mark of the beast

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee

Originally posted by Cassius666
No reason to chip anyone. Everybody is tagged and bagged as it is. Can somebody tell me what there would be to gain to microchip the population and forcefully at that?

Yeah, you tell me.

Yeah I would be curious. On one hand, it would be very controversial, they would show their hand quite openly and make to everyone clear where exactly they are on the totem pole, getting people riled up in the process. A lot of negatives to track wether you are at work, home, or stuck in traffic.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Implants were necessary before you were born, we lived on the borrowed time of the generations after our own to not begin implanting them on a systemic scheme today to an open and transparently competitive future..

How necessary was a printing press?

If we pretend microchip as an easy substitute for a remote then it's merely a tool of awkward parlor magic; what powers the remote is indeed more important, but I think that if you had access to a common wireless digital remote you'd turn it off at times instead of merely leaving it on all the time, especially if it was inside you with a parasitical demand on your own blood system.

The fact is in the civilized world where these digital remotes can be easily made for a small profit are also the places where you're most likely to find quick healthcare, including blood transfusions in a timely rate when first responders have the tools at hand. The vampiric demand of the implant could be turned off on your demand, it provides life-saving information on demand to an ambulance who comes across your nearly dead body.

Between the time you use a higher heart rate to charge it up and the accidental drop of your veins it can be database-aware of those around it, pointing the EMS crews to common blood types that can be used to keep you alive in a race to get you to a larger hospital. Should you choose this implant might also carry a smaller networked set of blood reserves in order to give and receive in demand to various limbs despite these very same limbs being disconnected from your heart. Medical professional responding to an emergency would be able to tap survivors for the blood needed to keep severed limbs and the blood pressure needed to keep it fresh through these implants distributed through out the limbs at vital branches.

It would be nearly impossible to give this technology of implanted microchips to everyone at once.

I want you to know I'd sign up if you did, but if you don't it's just going to be more expensive for me.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel
It would be nearly impossible to give this technology of implanted microchips to everyone at once.

This is a good point, I don't see this happening abruptly at all but rather transitionally. For something sudden like that it would require an absolute collapse of the entire worldwide economic system or huge threat where massive amounts of people vanish, get sick or die.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Here is some scriptures that have to do with the "mark of the beast" it prophesies the mark of the beast being implanted in either the Forehead or the Right hand. Which is happening as we speak for obamacare, and for motorola which is creating the tattooable version of the microchip. Even more so, a guy named "José Luis de Jesús" is getting people over in europe to get the number 666 tattooed on them and convincing them that it is the mark of god. It is the Endtimes my friends, prepare yourselves because Jesus, is coming back in my opinion in my estimation before Obama's term as the president or "arrogant one" term is up. Within the next two and a half to three years i reckon. But that is only my opinion considering how much research i have done on this subject.

Rev_13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev_14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Rev_15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Rev_16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Rev_19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev_20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
"To be (chipped) or not to be (chipped)....that is the question. Whether to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or...." sorry getting off an a tangent there. But seriously there is so much more at stake than merely one's "freedom" (if you call trading what is left of your humanity and individual sovereignty for a number freedom) or "survival" (yes it will eventually come down to losing your life but what about the survival of your soul?).

First, the chip while seeming like a good idea (all of your secure ID and bank records etc on your person, literally) but that is for your control ("no one may buy or sell without the mark") and tracking (heck, they will be able to even track you from space). Second, it will facilitate mind control (not only controlling your thoughts but what you say and do....ie, confession of crimes against the state that you did not commit...dare I say "worshiping Lucifer" ["No one will be permitted into the New World Order without a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, UN - someone please debunk that quote found on the Lucis Trust link from the UN site...formerly the Lucifer Trust]). Third, it will start with the military then federalized police and Fema Corp conscripts...then when the new plague hits the chip will be mandatory. No vaccination or other medical care unless you take the chip (they will have to be able to tell who has been inoculated).

In the words of Nancy Reagan, "Just say NO!" and suffer the consequences (hint: it wont be treated like civil disobedience).
edit on 10-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

The plan may be to reduce the population first then "chip" the survivors....to control the human herd.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This will not be widely resisted. Look at how we line up for days at the Apple store to get the newest gadget..

I actually don't have a problem with the RFID for human implant. Here's how I look at this:

Merging with the machine is inevitably part of human evolution. This merger is a biological upgrade; humans already have the strong desire to be 'updated' constantly every second of everyday.

Look at how we literally go to sleep with our phones, check them almost every 10 minutes, and freak out if we have left the house and discover that we have left it behind.

This will be excellence in convenience...no more searching for driver's license, medical card, or SSN card.

Jump a little further into the future and we will have the Brain Chip. The ultimate man/machine merger.

Information is no longer 'learned'. it is downloaded.

"The Cyborg"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join