It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before microchip implants are mandatory?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
i was just wondering what the next step AFTER the chip would be.

lets say for example that it becomes compulsory to have one implanted but after a while it becomes evident (as usually happens with technology) that they are being hacked/counterfeited/bypassed/cloned/whatever.

any guesses as to what control system they would come up with next?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

original quote by
eus_Brandon
What about if they made you put it on the a bracelet and wear it around ?????

Absolutely not!

Also I dont use GPS, and I do not have a cell phone. They can try to sell captivity to people, but I'll not be buying it.

original quote by
atronas
I thought the bible said you have to ACCEPT the mark, so they cannot give it to you if you don't know about it.

But what if people are already accepting it without truly understanding WHAT it is that they are accepting...aka GPS, cell phones,R.FI.D.'s for they're pets and children.

Also,according to thelibra there are already cases of problem children getting chipped and also some elderly people aswell.

original quote by:wildcat
Kill yourself. I dont want to live with a computer inside my head reading and transmitting all my thoughts, tracking me. Also what if whenever you try to do something illegal it automatically shuts down brain control to that area of your body? What if suicide was illegal? You wouldnt be able to kill yourself then would you. So I say take your life before you wear the mark, Im sure God would justify this action.

you know THAT is a truly frightening proposition. The chip actually causing the brain to shut down whenever Big brother "saw fit" to do so. It makes me shiver to even consider that kind of reality.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
i was just wondering what the next step AFTER the chip would be.

lets say for example that it becomes compulsory to have one implanted but after a while it becomes evident (as usually happens with technology) that they are being hacked/counterfeited/bypassed/cloned/whatever.

any guesses as to what control system they would come up with next?

mind control

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The thing that really worries me about this -- identity theft. There will always be those people that, for whatever reason or situation, would rather use someone else's information. How would they get someone else's chip if it's implanted beneath the skin? How would they keep the person quiet after cutting the chip out? Quite honestly, I'm afraid of these chips because I think it would give some people in the world a reason to murder. And we've already got enough of that as it is...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The second they say we have to be chipped or deported, i will gladly say deport me. In fact i am deporting my self as soon as possible. One good thing about 3rd world you can disappear. I have been all over the world and American is at about China's level of control. Of course here they wrap it in a pretty box and say its for you own safety or it to fight terrorism. Its the exact same thing just one is lying to make you want it, and the other just tells you strait up. My self personally. the way thing appear to me in this government is crazy and far to close to a dictatorship for me. I am more than ready to spend the rest of my time on a boat in the middle of the ocean. I just wish there was a way off this planet.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wisconsin was the first state a couple of months ago that passed a law saying no one can chip you without your permission or make it mandatory to do so..e-mail your representatives to get the same thing in your state...

ajm

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one concerned about this. IMO I think we all will come under a one world government (NWO) in the near future and we will be tricked into getting microchipped. Our government will use fear to fool everyone mostly and say we can see who is and isn't a terrorist, have your medical info, your ss#, etc on your chip to make us think hey this is a good idea and convenient. Of course the ones that refuse will be labeled as terrorists cause they must be trying to hide something. We already lost some rights with the Patriot Act and it was done the same way using fear. Same as the Bush/Kerry run they used fear and the smoking gun bs. I also think money will be eliminated and they will use credits of some sort or maybe the chip in your hand will allow you to swipe your hand in front of the scanner to pay for things much like the mobil gas key chain thing. The Bible even says the Antichrist will rule over all nations so watch for him I think he'll be coming from the EU or UN. He's gonna be slick, nice, good looking, charismatic, make peace thru all nations, know multiple languages, and even use Bible versus to bring us all together until I think 3 1/2 years into power then he'll unleash hell literally til the 2nd coming of Jesus.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Chips ahoy! Put the implant mandate possibility together with this story link and you'd have pretty much an end to end solution for control?

Victor K.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Sorry to break it to everyone here but it has already happened. Right now people in New Jersey and New York are getting chips implanted for medical reasons. And a lot of unintelligent monkeys are getting them. It's of course up to the individual to get the chip or not, but who wants to bet a cool million that it will change. First sex offenders, then any anyone that commits any felony. On and on till get it or die. You introduce something for a good reason and people get ok with the idea. They are getting everyone the thought that you don't deserve any privacy. I am sorry I don't want anyone knowing where I am what I bought or anyof that just for the principal of privacy and freedom. NWO Sucks! Yeah I said it come and get me.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I just thought of this on my way to work.

Why RFID chip people when you could just use a retna, voice, face, or fingerprint scan all of which carry the same security of 'individuallity' and of being tied to a person at all times? Is the chip simply the 'mark of the beast'?

Disney's Finger Scan Upgrade Raises Privacy Concerns

[edit on 1-9-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Check up on that, ok! People are already having them implanted involentarily. Over in Sweden, even school kids and other people are having to be chipped.

Personally, I would rather die than have the chip.

Every article I've read says that the chip can be used to control the mind of whoever has it implanted. Yeah, sorry, no chip for me!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
it already is mandatory. they just aint gonna tell you, you need one. they'll secretly implant it for ya, free of charge. and they'll find a way to justify themselves by programming you to say "i wish you could see whats goin on in my head" or something along the lines of that.

yeah thats justification, lol. the people goin around tagging and scanning, they're more slaves than anyone else because they do what they're told.

"eddie over there is talking sum crazy ish, lets make him feel better. this is the plan, you hit him high, you hit him low and ill hit him right between the eyes" you guys are going to get a fabulous mansion in the cubed paradise, lol. GO LONGHORNS! see, you guys just fuked up.

keep pushing a man to change for you and eventually he does nothing for himself but lives for himself. so whats plan b? lol. and no you cant take what aint yours. i wouldnt give this crown up to the gods themselves and i think they understand me.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Star and flagged!!

We will be chipped.

It won't even be by force: the sheeple will beg for it.

1. You need to be seen in the Emergency Room? We need to scan your chip

2. You want to register your children in school? They have to RFID chipped

3. You want to stay employed at this job? We have to send direct deposit to your RFID chip

4. You're going shopping? Need groceries? Please scan your RFID for purchase

There you have it.......

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666
DO NOT TAKE THE CHIP

I cannot stress this strongly enough. Whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE THE CHIP. You're better off stealing a fishing rod and living on the run in the mountains etc, whatever you do, when they bring in microchipping laws, DO NOT TAKE THE CHIP.

Run, Run, As Fast as You can, You can't Catch Me, I'm the non Microchipped Man.

I absolutely love you.

I will be one of the non microchipped men! long live the technologically virgin human bodies!

I am a computer tech I love computers, I DO NOT want to be a cyborg, let computers do what they do BEST.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
No need of microchiping to track people down,
in my hometown there's practical magic that when you've been Marked, someone can see where you are, what you're doing and maybe even what you're thinking of,.......just wait my thread about it when i had enough posts to start one.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
How deep would the chip be implanted? Would it be difficult to remove or have removed and what would happen if you did?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
First of all I'm a newbee, don't be too hard on me okay, I'm just wanting to voice what is on my heart and need to vent this to people who may understand. Thanks, here goes...........

My name is Lorna Rogers, a housewife in rural southern Indiana, and this week I became aware of the micro-chip implants in humans that are happening in this country. We had a church revival this week and the minister told us that micro-chips would soon be mandatory for all US citizens, that the mark of the beast is already here and knocking at our doors. I was shocked. I went home and did a google search and there it was before my eyes. I got ill from the sudden shock of it and now I'm braceing for what is to come.

I know as a christian what the mark of the beast means and that in the last days before Christ's return there will be terrible things happening in this world. I know about the 7 year tribulation and about the peace tready with Isreal and the arab countries.

Mr. Horn, What can we do to protect ourselves against this threat (manadtory micro-chipping)? I will not take the mark. I know if Nationalized Health Care goes through it will push us one step closer to all Americans being told it is mandatory to be micro-chipped.

I've been on the web reading all the articles on this subject! I'm in shock!

Where does the state of Indiana stand on this? I read Wisconsin and North Dakota are trying to prevent mandatory micro-chipping of it's citizens. However, as I said earlier, if a national health care system goes through then National policies would more than likely override any State policy. Am I right? There is NO safe place to go either! What are Christians to do? Will they round us up like cattle and put us in concentration camps? Will they put us in jail when we refuse to receive the mark?

Some church people may not understand how serious this issue is, but I'm not one of those people. I fully understand that our Christian and human rights in this country as we knew them are slowly being taken away, one by one. We are no longer a Christian Nation.

I pray the Lord comes back soon and takes the Christians out of here! I don't want to be present to witness what is about to happen in this Country and in the world. It is going to get ugly, very ugly! 7 years of Anti-Christ is going to happen at any time! It the mark is starting then the anti-christ is soon to follow.

Mr. Horn, pray for me and I'll pray for you. I'm telling everyone I know the micro-chip (mark of the beast) is here and has started and NOT TO GET IT! I am trying to expose the dangers of this in so far as it will damn a person's soul. There is NO return once a person receives the mark of the beast! I'd rather die than live to see what is coming upon this World. I will try to witness to people and help convert as many to Jesus Christ as I can before the Lord comes back and before the mark of the beast is mandatory. I will try to lead people to Jesus Christ and set my sites on heavenly things. There is nothing in this world I want, only to make heaven my home and lead as manu others as I can to Jesus Christ.

Concerned Christian Lady in Indiana

Edria G.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A lot of you seem to be pretty ignorant about this issue.

It's well known that it is a large part of the Illuminati's plan. They want everyone microchipped so that they can control everything through a world-wide control grid.

How could anyone possibly rationalize this as a good thing?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
p.s. Mr. Horn is a person who I sent this same message to about his article on micro chipping in case any of you are scratching your head after reading my post and saying "Who is Mr. Horn?"

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
RFID's arent even secure-- don't be so dumb as to think this will come swiftly

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join