It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of 20 state sponsored Terrorist training camps in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Iran Focus is reporting exclusive information they have received from a defector from the IRGC. The former IRGC member has provided a list of 20 terrorist training camps and their locations throughout Iran. And of course I have provided that list for you below.

Iranfocus

London, Feb. 27 – Iran Focus has obtained a list of 20 terrorist camps and centres run by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC).

The names and details of the training centres were provided by a defector from the IRGC, who has recently left Iran and now lives in hiding in a neighbouring country. Iran Focus agreed to keep his identity secret for obvious security reasons.

The former IRGC officer said the camps and the training centres were under the control of the IRGC’s elite Qods Force, the extra-territorial arm of the Revolutionary Guards.

Read the entire story

List of the 20 Iranian Terrorist camps:
1) Imam Ali Training Garrison, Tajrish Square, Tehran,
2) Bahonar Garrison, Chalous Street, close to the dam of Karaj,
3) Qom’s Ali-Abad Garrison, Tehran-Qom highway,
4) Mostafa Khomeini Garrison, Eshrat-Abad district, Tehran,
5) Crate Camp Garrison, 40 kilometres from the Ahwaz-Mahshar highway,
6) Fateh Qani-Hosseini Garrison, between Tehran and Qom
7) Qayour Asli Garrison, 30 kilometres from Ahwaz-Khorramshahr highway,
8) Abouzar Garrison, Qaleh-Shahin district, Ahwaz, Khuzestan province
9) Hezbollah Garrison, Varamin, east of Tehran
10) Eezeh Training Garrison
11) Amir-ol-Momenin Garrison, Ban-Roushan, Ilam province
12) Kothar Training Garrison, Dezful Street, Shoushtar, Khuzestan province
13) Imam Sadeq Garrison, Qom
14) Lavizan Training Centre, north-east Tehran
15) Abyek Training Centre, west of Tehran
16) Dervish Training Centre, 18 kilometres from the Ahwaz-Mahshar highway,
17) Qazanchi Training Centre, Ravansar-Kermanshah-Kamyaran tri-junction,
18) Beit-ol-Moqaddas University, Qom
19) Navab Safavi School, Ahwaz
20) Nahavand Training Centre, 45 kilometres from Nahavand, western Iran

It’s no wonder the Iraqi insurgency is so consistently active and well equipped, they have entire nations like Iran supporting them with state sponsored training and plenty of equipment.

I have a feeling some satellites are taking some photo’s of these camps right now…

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.iran-e-azad.org...

Nice read from 10 years ago, and what was occuring then. I found it looking into the camps listed above. THere are some very interesting stories in theere in regards to terror and the United States also.

Nice find on the camps.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Iran Focus is reporting exclusive information they have received from a defector from the IRGC. The former IRGC member has provided a list of 20 terrorist training camps and their locations throughout Iran. And of course I have provided that list for you below.

the word terrorism is thrown around alot since sept11th2001 anythime today someone isnt liked they are labelled terrorists. could you please explain what type of activity these groups(one by one please) that makes them terrorists or do you mean they are guerilla forces.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx
the word terrorism is thrown around alot since sept11th2001 anythime today someone isnt liked they are labelled terrorists. ... or do you mean they are guerilla forces.

That's true. While these training centers might rightly be classified as "terrorists" camps, I'm sure there are several training facilities here in the US that many around the world would consider the same.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's not every day you receive the justification to bomb/invade yet another country on a silver platter now is it? (and from such a REPUTABLE source no less! i mean c'mon, there is no way a site called iranfocus.com could be biased one way or another, right?)

Why isn't thing being blasted all over Fox yet (i'm at the office with no access to a tv atm, but there's nothing on the main web site yet)? You'd think they'd be giddy to fill the masses in on a fresh conflict.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by negativenihil]

[edit on 1-3-2006 by negativenihil]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
^^^ Well my friend, sounds like you like to stick your head in the ground. This information is nothing new. Iran is well known as a state sponsor of terrorism

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Iran Focus is reporting exclusive information they have received from a defector from the IRGC.

So an interest group is reporting on 'intelligence' gathered from a biased source? And we should beleive the hype because.....?

I agree that iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, but none of this seems to be verified or confirmed in any meaningful way, and the 'sources' are pretty dubious.

The iranians have been damed good at beating the US in the intelligence game, (likesay, with chalabi). To accept credulously information that conforms to our suspicions and expectations is, carte blanche, a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Google the names, and you will find the proof. Most of them are very well known.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Doesnt seem like the iraqi insurgence is so well equipped to me. I havent heared any reports of tandem warheaded rpg7 grenades for example.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
While I dont doubt that Iran sponses terrorism you have question any intel that comes from expats who have there own agenda.
Surely people cant be so naive a 2nd time around ?

Sep

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
lol, the site of a terrorist group (MKO), accusing the country they terrorised for years of sponsoring terrorism.

FNF

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by iqonx
the word terrorism is thrown around alot since sept11th2001 anythime today someone isnt liked they are labelled terrorists. ... or do you mean they are guerilla forces.

That's true. While these training centers might rightly be classified as "terrorists" camps, I'm sure there are several training facilities here in the US that many around the world would consider the same.

So true.

top topics

join