It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on Vampires, Werewolfs,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The TV and movie company have made a ton of money off Vampire shows for example "Buffy the Vampire slayer" "Angel" Wolf movies "Blade 1 2 3" Werewolfs "An american werewolf in paris" "Teen wolf"

Here is what seperate the lines from fiction to reality. In almost every movie, TV show the old rules still apply.

Werewolfs-They said to be the gurads of the vampires. Protected them while they selpt. Almost slave like beings but very powerful and deadly. Allowing them to change from normal man to a monster in a full moon strickly at night. Unable to control themselves a creature of the night.

Somewhere along the line, it is said they broke off from the Vampire coven. It remains unclear why. A battle going on from the inmortal warriors ever since

Things that hurt a werewolf: Silver

Vampires: Said to be almost god like creatures. Able to move so fast you think you were standing still. Unlike the werewolfs they appear human expect for the color of their skin. Also said to have two sharp pointed fangs which they would suck the blood from their victims to drink. Also said to be inmortal the only way they would be harmed which is the light of the sun which when Vampires were created a flaw in their design to keep them from overpowering the world.

Now countless thousands of people died. Because they believe to be witches. Actual trails were set to see if the person was a witch or not. We look back at it now thinking it's funny. Back then people actually died. They feared it much so. They had no question that witches existed. I believe they knew something we dint. They'd be so fearfull to create a society strickly from keeping the innocent from evil. They had to know something not just silly stories that lasted for generations upon generations.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Back then, as you say, people lived a lot differently to us. A hell of a lot differently. While we take instant communications with the far side of the earth for granted, they had to trek just to swap gossip with the next village.

Most of these stories are from Europe, a divided continent, with many peoples, usually most at each others necks. Like the Communists during the Cold War, these other people had bad, horible stories made up about them, and, like in the Cold War, there was just about no way of disproving these.

So, over time, stories grew to legends, and legends grew to big-ugly-horrible-hairy-beasts-that-eat-children's-hearts.

I could not imagine living isolated from teh rest of the world, scared to put my toe outside at night for fear of a story my parents had offhandedly told me, told me to keep me a good and proper boy. You get my point?
Witches were the same. So isolated from the world, always present in nature, they would have come to see magic everywhere. They would also see how this 'force' could harm and kill people. An explanation was needed. Dunno how women got pegged wtih this, but they did.

I very seriously doubt that they knew something about all this that we did not; but you can never rule that out, I suppose, can you, through?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HHHfan
Werewolfs-They said to be the gurads of the vampires. Protected them while they selpt. Almost slave like beings but very powerful and deadly. Allowing them to change from normal man to a monster in a full moon strickly at night. Unable to control themselves a creature of the night.

Which doesnt make any sense at all. If you are supposed to protect vampires every day how on earth is only being able to shift into a werewolf by night when its full moon going to help you?

Might as well hire a private security firm to protect your coffin: At least they work 24/7.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The movie Underworld rears its ugly head again... Great movie by the way! Where is Viktor when you need him? He could straighten all of this out.

top topics

join