It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess I should introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hello all
I have been lurking at this site forever and decided to join a month or so ago. I have already a few posts to my name but I figure I should come here to say hello

edited to add:
I am not new to forums. I post around 50 time sper day total on many various other boards. I really like what I have seen so far. The main reason I cam are because of my worries about the nwo and illuminati organizations

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Big Bad Wolf]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi BBW,

Do you have big teeth?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hi there!
I have just recently joined ATS myself and I am finding quite interesting to say the least. Seem's to be alot of nice people hear for the meeting and they also are quite direct when it comes to the topics of discussion's that are being held on the current threads as well.Hope you get a chance to get involved with the threads as well. Alot of inteeresting things going on in our world.
You are my 20th post and I thought I'd let you know,"It is worth hanging around with these people,very smart and informative for the said topics of discussion."
Hope to seee you around,"ENJOY!!!"

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I've seen you around the board Big Bad Wolf.
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
gday bbw,im fairly new here also, also new to boards. Like you i lurked for a fair while but in the end couldnt help myself and joined up.
Lots of great topics and good debate. Hope to see you around.

Cheers
M4S.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hi Big
Nice to meet you, I noticed on your mood it says your lost, gee maybe you should stop at the three piggies house for directions lol Just trying to show my sence of humor side, one needs it in a place like this! Seriously though, hope you find your direction soon if you are finding yourself lost, I know it took me awhile!
A lot of people have concern about the illuminati, I'm sure you will find a lot of helpful info on here about that! The search engine may be helpful, heard a few people have researched that in depth and have great threads. I've yet to check them out also!
Take Care
Angel

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well were all very polite in this thread i see.
Nice to meet you all, just joined myself.

Extends arm and holds out left hand for fellow forummers to shake. Then smacks them round the head with right hand!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
At least you put it out there, that your a wolf, could have come as a sheep.

Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Big Bad Wolf,
Since you have interest in the illuminiti, did you yet see the recent video on Bohemian Grove? If no, would you like too? I can give you the link to it!
Let me know
Angel

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Big Bad Wolf,
Since you have interest in the illuminiti, did you yet see the recent video on Bohemian Grove? If no, would you like too? I can give you the link to it!
Let me know
Angel

Sure I would love the link.
Also I'd like to thank everyone for the replies

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

If your interested in an avatar, have a look at my signature and I would be happy to help you out.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Heya there Big Bad Wolf !

I love that picture

top topics

join