It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO files tonight!! History channel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I watched it also and thought it was a total jip. I just cant belive the Germans created UFO technology.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Bummer about the Canadian regulation of this. Maybe I need satellite. Thanks for the Alternative 3 link.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Must see what this one is about. I don't think that I have seen this one. I hope it is not as crapy as the Man made UFOs. I don't want to get a TV indused diarea

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
In the UFO Files episode the other night that guy was showing pictures of the U.S. Air Force flying saucer plane. I've been trying to find a picture of it but I can't seem to find one anywhere on the internet. Can any of you find it? If so, please post it here. It looks just like a classic flying saucer only it has USAF on it and has a tail on the back. It's silver.

They weren't real photos, just photoshoped images.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 1-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Must see what this one is about. I don't think that I have seen this one. I hope it is not as crapy as the Man made UFOs. I don't want to get a TV indused diarea

Ive seen this show before and caught it again last night and it was pretty good. Better then the man made UFO one. The KGB blue file was the greatest interest to me along with the MIG pilot testimony.

Dogfights with UFOs
that was really interesting

The information on Kasputin Yar was also good to see its a very shady base IMO. Everyone and their brother knows about Area 51
(not what goes on there but of its existence) but information on Russian bases is rather scarce in the West.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join