It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of cartoon protests from Muslims? watch this...you will feel better after this video :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
# warning, this is very funny, but you need to be reasonable about this. Flash cartoon made in response to Muslim riots world wide#

I cannot even describe it, apart from being the funniest cartoon I have ever seen. I was angry about world wide protests, now I see the funny side

www.yourdailymedia.com...

Scroll down to YAAFM 12 (Reginald) This is SO funny!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
LMFAO! OMFG That was AWSOME!!!

Excellent find MadGreebo.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If the link sends you to the front page and you cannot see the cartoon, click on the search link and type in YAAFM 12. It will bring up the cartoon in question.... It is so funny its unbelievable! ROFL.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
There is nothing even remotly funny about this flashcartoon , it's cheap, it's patheticly dumb,+ it's guilty of the absurd generalisation of" ALL MUSLIMs are terrorists".

People who let their view of 1.5 billion poeple be made by a few extreme cases, have a false look on things, to promote that hatefull look on things, is IMHO low and much to easy.

Stop making such a deal out of this cartoons, they are nothing but oil on a fire, and we need water, not fire.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
There is nothing even remotly funny about this flashcartoon , it's cheap, it's patheticly dumb,+ it's guilty of the absurd generalisation of" ALL MUSLIMs are terrorists".

People who let their view of 1.5 billion poeple be made by a few extreme cases, have a false look on things, to promote that hatefull look on things, is IMHO low and much to easy.

Stop making such a deal out of this cartoons, they are nothing but oil on a fire, and we need water, not fire.

Still, I see it for what it is - ENTERTAINMENT.

Very enjoyable

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

warning, this is very funny,

This cartoon? Absolutely not funny at all. A very lame attempt at trying to produce something called a "satire".
Want a GOOD satire?
I recommend a few who know how to do it: Jon Stewart, Conan O'Brian, Southpark or TheOnion

On a side note, me thinks this thread belongs on BTS...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Uh, no, this is not oil, this is a cartoon about the crap that was started by ...... a cartoon.
The cartoon did not start fires, burn buildings (including shops owned by their own kind), call for the killing of an entire people, and ultimately blamed it on the US of which did not air/print the cartoon yet did denounce the cartoon as offensive.
Did you not get the gist of the cartoon? Stop killing people and burning everything down, - then we would have nothing to poke fun at. Until that happens, these people are idiots [minus the Muslims that ALSO think those people are idiots for acting in such a primative manner)

I give a rats ass what the Muslim law says, it is not my law to follow, I will say as I please about their prophet.

Originally posted by paperclip
Absolutely not funny at all.
Want a GOOD satire?
I recommend a few who know how to do it: Jon Stewart, Conan O'Brian, Southpark or TheOnion

This only comes down to personal preferrance. I thought the vid was hysterical, can't stand Conan O'Butthead, I do like Stewert, but think Onion is retarded.

Again, personal pref's.

NN

top topics

join