It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just the facts please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hi all.
I am writing this request because I do believe that alot of you can guide me to some good facts and figures. This request is one of a sensitive nature. I am creating a 6 minute flash presentation about Partial Birth Abortion. I am basically going to show pictures of the various stages of what happens in a very medical point of view.

I myself am pro choice, have terminated, but find myself sickened at partial birth abortion. We are now being faced with congress trying to lift the ban. I am going to submit this presentation to every site I possibly can in that arena. Which is why it is EXTREMELY important that this displays just the facts. I repect your religious beliefs, however this must be VERY factual.
If it comes across as an attack, it will be discarded by alot of individuals just looking at it as a bunch of prolife propaganda. And these may be people who can help keep this banned.

IE if you should be able to direct me to a site stating the statistics of medical necessity for this procedure, please submit the link.

I believe that if I lay the facts on the line, people will come to their own conclusions. I respect a persons right to their decisions. It is neither up to you or I to judge.

Please do not turn this into a pro life/ prochoice debate. Nothing but the facts please

[edit on 2/25/2006 by denial28]

new topics

join