It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who gives a **************!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Nwo only if you believe it exists. God, same. Sky
blue? Sure, unless you're a reptile who sees in
infrared. Heaven? I have been, but who would
actually believe me? I am a nobody, but I know
stuff...Honestly people, wound and fear-sharing
aside, (far be it from me to interrupt the pointless
things....like fear that has only self induction as
causal blame) when will everyone decide to evolve?!

How long will the slaves build their own prisons with the
pursuit of their lifestyle obsessions? Create yourself,
design your own reality and for godsake, WAKE UP!
Shake the dreams from your hair my pretty child, my
sweet one, the day's divinity. YOU choose to watch
t.v., YOU choose to eat garbage rather than food, YOU
choose to exist of or by your stuff, YOU choose to allow
your own sloth to hinder self-development. YOU and YOU
alone shape YOUR own being a la free-will. You owe it to
yourselves you are good people, you have an equal right
to be here as children of the universe....

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hm..seems no one answered you..but..I agree with you in some of that statement. Your life is what you make it. If you want to be a famous football player, work for it. Don't except it to come to you. If you want to be a millionare, don't complain that your "dreams" didn't come true when your not trying in school, or trying for whatever you need. Just putting in my 2 cents...so yah..good night everyone..I'm a little tired

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I agree,
Power lies within ones mind and soul.
Thiers nothing more to say.
Deep

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If you find yourself at the bottom LOOK UP! NOT DOWN!

If you have dreams of potatos, GRAB A HOE and start DIGGING! Then plant a spud, water it, protect it from rodents and watch it grow!

ALL of this required EFFORT.

Party AFTER you pay your bills NOT before...

Take TIME and LISTEN to your fellow man, don't just nod your head and keep walkin'!

P...
m...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Not to knock against you Lucifer, but you sound like Lucas Helder, the smiley face bomber. At least you aren't running around blowing people up, or so I would hope.

As for what anything of what you typed belongs in the New World Order forum, I really have no clue. Belief in this subject has a lot of basis in reality, unlike other things like God, Heaven, and anything else that humanity cannot percieve with their senses. The Project for a New American Century is proof enough of a NWO plan.

We live in the here and now and in an extremely physically limited reality. Our modern train of thought, while it can be hindering, has indeed helped humanity grow. You likely wouldn't be philosophizing right now if you were born centuries ago. Unless you were born into a rich family that could give you an education, which is highly unlikely. You more likely would be born into a poor social class and believe anything people told you about how life worked. Our modern reality has allowed the common man to understand some of the things that only the elite knew in ages past, and you are living proof of this. At least show some respect for this fact with regards to how you are living and thinking right now.

Your last paragraph has nothing to do at all with this subject (NWO). You don't make yourself, BTW. Genetics, childhood guidance by parents or guardians, social class (poor, rich, etc.), religious indoctrination, and culture create the person you are. Fate if you have to give it a name. This is all there before you were born and will be there after you are dead. They shape your reality. If you have a strict family (or government) that cuts off new or different ideas, you will never think beyond the scope of what you are taught. If your family (or government) is more open, and sends you off to college, read different philosophies in books, or allows you on the internet to read other ideas, you will be more like a person such as Lucifer espouses himself to be.

Waking people up to some new reality takes a heavy blow, like a 09/11/01 terrorist attack, blunderous military invasions, or economic failings, to get people to understand their lives are not what they appear to be. At least this is happening and some people can see it. Though that doesn't mean they are children of the universe. More like life's chattel. Subject to the whims of higher authority and nature's twisted machinations.

This heavy blow is actually somewhat the idea that Lucas Helder was attempting. He however had no right to do what he did, nor do anybody else that terrorize, harm, or take human life. I prefer things like economic recession to get people to figure things out. It at least is not a fault of any one person other than perhaps those in charge and mishanding and abusing their situations.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
heelstone,

We live in the here and now and in an extremely physically limited reality. Our modern train of thought, while it can be hindering, has indeed helped humanity grow. You likely wouldn't be philosophizing right now if you were born centuries ago. Unless you were born into a rich family that could give you an education, which is highly unlikely. You more likely would be born into a poor social class and believe anything people told you about how life worked. Our modern reality has allowed the common man to understand some of the things that only the elite knew in ages past, and you are living proof of this. At least show some respect for this fact with regards to how you are living and thinking right now.

I disagree,

I dont think that a person/s born into a wealthy family with proper education is the only capable being to realize the whims of this world.

Any idiot can understand that it takes one's self to make a change.
And these poor social classes are the same that rejected slavery in america and had enough mind to get up and fight for thier human rights.

I believe our current society teaches us more to believe what we are told than to understand for ourselves.

And if this is in the NWO section, Does it really make any difference, It will be moved by the Mods.
Unless Lucifer is refering to the NWO's utter control of our thoughts and lives.
I really dont care for the NWO myself or really buy into it.
Deep

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   
instead of spewing forth random madness...
speak the keys...
i have once been told speak the truth and scorn the devil...
well i dont want to scorn but i do as we all want to rise above all pain of this physical that flows through our veins...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I believe I went to a psuedo heaven type realm when I spoke to my grandmother who passed on... so I believe you.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
How long will the slaves build their own prisons?

Waw Lucifer you never fail to amaze me.

I think that phrase is worth Mark Twain!

YOU choose to watch t.v., YOU choose to eat garbage rather than food, YOU choose to exist of or by your stuff, YOU choose to allow your own sloth to hinder self-development. YOU and YOU alone shape YOUR own being a la free-will.

Never fail to amaze me, youve said it all bro.
*takes his hat off*

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Your life is what you make it. If you want to be a famous football player, work for it. Don't except it to come to you. If you want to be a millionare, don't complain that your "dreams" didn't come true when your not trying in school

Silly silly webby...

harry potter generation

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Thomas Crowne]
The word "goddamn" was too much for the subject line? I don't even think TV requires much of a maturity rating for this particular vernacular. But whatever. I'm just spouting off opinion here.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You get out of life what you put into it,be sure that what you put into it is a wise investment,think about what others need first,then what you need,in that order,because life is a compromise,if you give others consideration over yourself,some of them will learn about compromise from your example and the world will become a nicer place to live.
Good to hear you are getting away from the brain twister act Lucifer,if you address the simple truths,the more complicated ones will be answered more easily or not be necessary to address at all.
Now,as far as all of these distractions go......................

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Luci,

hate to say it man but everytime I read your stuff now I see in my mind 'Do what thou wilst is the law.'

I think that part of the conspiracy is the idea that you can get what you want in life, if you only work a little harder or try a little harder... it is always just out of reach.

Not saying that effort does not produce results because it does but how many can be at the top?

Very few.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Lucifer,

Why do you insist on spouting the same warm fuzzy mind jellifiying crap that they spew out as well? Its a dumbing down technique that brainwashes the cattle into thinking thier lives are under thier control, and they are capable of doing anything they want if they work for it.

Can a menatlly retarded kid become an astronaut? Can a person born with no legs play football for the Broncos? Can an idiot who was born from a dull, average family become president?

No.

The NWO exists in the minds of people because thats exactly what it is.

A state of mind. A state of mind dullness. A state of the removal of the human mind to produce a world of agreeing happy drones.

Most people stuff poisons in thier bidies because they dont know better. Most people think these poisons and junk are nutritious.

Most people are incapable of ever reaching any true state of power over thier own lives. Thats why they have elected evil govornments for the past 6,000 years, or allowed evil rulers to enslave them, because they are incapable of self determination or truly deep thopughts.

The key to controling the population is to fill thier heads with baseless images, happy thoughts, delusions and dreams.

Because there is no one more enslaved than someone who thinks he is free when hes not.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
nope, I don't care. topic over.

Why do you insist on spouting the same warm fuzzy mind jellifiying crap that they spew out as well? Its a dumbing down technique that brainwashes the cattle into thinking thier lives are under thier control, and they are capable of doing anything they want if they work for it.

Skadi's right. I really couldn't have said it better than that.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ditto That ---> Skadi the Evil Elf
~~~~~

oh, and 'you catch more flies with honey...than vinegar'
Lucifer...

this here, dumas (not da writer dumas) frequents: www.reasons.org/resources/apologetics/faqs.shtml?main#hot_topics

just to clean my cluttered closet...wanna borrow a broom?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Lucifer,

Its a dumbing down technique that brainwashes the cattle into thinking thier lives are under thier control, and they are capable of doing anything they want if they work for it.

Hey there MISTER ELF.

You missed the point.

Eveything is in our hands. And we create our own reality. That's what he said. he didn't say you should work for the rich and follow the system.

Your System does the brainwashing.
You've all been raised on television to believe that one day you'll all be millionaires & movie gods & rockstars.

All you have to do is "try hard in school"

We create our own reality, you call people cattle but do you have any idea how the illuminati cabal came into existance in the first place? No you do not.

It was created by men, by someone like you and me. Before that, we didn't have to do #. We had EVERYTHING. We had all we desired until we #ed it up ourselfls.

We created our present day state of affairs, hence we CREATE our own relaity.

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
nope, I don't care. topic over.

Skadi's right. I really couldn't have said it better than that.

Kiddo, i say you listen Lucifer, maybe you'll learn a thing or two

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Naw man, Lucifer is right. your reality is what u make it. and for the slave to stop building his prisons, is to risk his own life. thats his choice, whether he does it or not.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Simply hired the ignorant to paint a line,to paint lines all over the place in fact,and then they made laws to prosecute the ignorant with and steal their wealth and freedom from them for crossing the line that they themselves painted willfully.
Wake up,remove those lines,complaining about it won't fix a damn thing,these forums have been created to keep you talking and doing nothing,yak,yak,yak,yak.
Go do something about it,if everyone were to go out to make a change,it would change.
That is how we create our reality.
The reality which Y'hoVah created for us was better,we were free,the scriptures warned us,we don't go by the old rules and now we pay for our mistakes.
I am not promoting any specific religion here,most faiths instruct that there are ways to live ones life,which are really not that hard to follow,most people would agree that these "instructions" would make life somewhat nicer if they were followed.
It is all about Morals and Responsibility.
Who want's to live a life of constant war and strife?.
Not me,and I don't want to work myself to death for those ignorant ones who do.
So what are we going to do?.
Think about it,you can be a veritable genius or wildly successful in your lifes work,but you will still die.
You can be an abject failure in the eyes of those who will judge you by your material works,and you will still die.
Who do you think enjoyed their life more?,the one who spent all their time to try to be successful,stressing about perfection and success?,or the one who took the time to enjoy the passing of time for what it is.
Death is the great equalizer,and renders all else meaningless.
It seems to me that nearly every single person on this planet has been brainwashed to profit the few,and even the few aren't happy even though they have every "thing" anyone could "want".
You can learn a lot from a "simpleton".

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join