It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Children’s UFO and Extraterrestrial Encounters to be Presented at a UN Affiliated Conf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Evidence of Children’s UFO and Extraterrestrial Encounters to be Presented at a United Nations Affiliated Conference in Montreal

A former registered nurse who has worked with hundreds of clients, including many children, will be revealing evidence of their encounters with extraterrestrial beings at an upcoming conference in Montreal, Canada.

After a decade of research as a professional counselor and clinical hypnotherapist, Australia’s Mary Rodwell says that there is now enough evidence to conclude that these “beings” appear to come from other planets and other dimensions parallel to our own.

She will be making her presentation at the 31st annual conference of the International Institute of Integral Human Sciences (IIIHS) taking place in Montreal May 5th to 14th, 2006.

More...

I don't often contribute to this forum because I don't ususally have much to say on the matter of UFOs...

But I was really surprised to see this article in the business section of Yahoo!

What she claims is pretty fascinating. Read the whole article...

[edit on 25-2-2006 by loam]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the contribution.

Welcome to the new world. We should be seeing a lot more of this type of "disclosure" by professionals. The only difference now is they won't be silenced. Keep your eyes and ears open. It's all going to happen really fast. I do hope everyone is ready for the mind blowing stuff coming up. But don't forget to look for any underlining agendas. Those lil buggers are always hiding just below the surface.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Im glad the article mentioned john Mack he to came to the same conclusions after many years of study.

news.bbc.co.uk... John Mack/Alien Thinking

But im sure the nay sayers will suppress it all for there own agenda. I hope im wrong.

With the problems this planet faces in the future through global change, and the real possibility of us ripping ourselves apart for power and profit, the revelation that we are not alone in the universe could be just the ticket to save all of our sorry backsides.

Thank you loam

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thank you for finding this... I am an Indigo child...
These things make me smile and feel at peace... I can finally see it all coming together now.. my soul rests peacefully and smiles in glee. Welcome to the new world everyone...
It approaches quickly. Now the rest of you Indigo children and Crystal children must continue your works, not just at home, but worldwide. Be the change that it is we all wish to see... be that positive example, be that caretaker and the one that gives love to those in need.

Peace and love in the light of truth,
David.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the link this is very interesting. I believe we ALL had certain abilities to see and experience things as children. The difference between when most of us were children and the children now a days is that we were always told what we were seeing was just our imagination.

How many times when you think back to experiences you had as a kid do you think "I know it was not my imagination!"

With the children today we are not as quick to tell them it was their imagination or to stop making up stories. They are amazing to watch and we can learn a lot from them. Maybe we can even get back a little of what we lost.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You are all welcome.

I will see what I can post here once the conference is held.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
great find i live in ontario thas close to montreal can anyone go to this confrence ? if so i will go with a tape recorder an post it on ats for everyone to hear im glad to see an hear that disclosure is comming

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello

This conference will be a wonderful event. Thanks for posting this loam.

The human being is shifting into a new era of spiritual awareness and wisdom. Extraterrestrial civilizations are helping us evolving in the right way. But this is just a little help. It's up to humanity to open its mind and heart, in order to recover the sense and true values of life and the universe. And we will succeed.

PS : Beautiful post dgoodpasture. Thank you

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
For Indigo/Crystal children, or those of a higher vibration... or if you simply would like to be spiritually guided in these times... go to Wizanda.com. Please engage in discussion there
You will find many of your kind, we are popping up all over the World. Let's come together and change it now.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
While quite interesting, I don't feel this is 'disclosure'. Whether from a professional or not, to professionals or not, it could still be bunk.

I do believe in the possibility (the scientific probability) of aliens; I do believe it is possible they are advanced enough to travel light years (or through dimensions) at the blink of an eye (our science is still in its early infancy), I just think peole get hyped up over events like this where they think some proof of ebes will be revealed or high level eyes will be opened to the possibility...only to be disappointed.

May I be proven wrong (by the events that take place at the conference).

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
For Indigo/Crystal children,

I thought the whole indigo children thing was a bunch of nonsense?
I remember reading the description of "Indigo" children and it pretty much described everyone I know.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Mary Rodwell is apparently the author of a book on this topic that is currently available for purchase here.
I can't help but thinking that information of this importance and impact should be freely given to humanity.
I have to temper any enthusiasm with some skepticism as to the ultimate motives of the book's author.

Not

top topics

join