It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Video Hoax - Mass Media Brainwashing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Here are some great WEB sites that show how CNN and MSNBC (state-licensed corporate media) broadcast doctored, fake video material on the morning of 9/11, and in its aftermath.

The obvious controlled demolitions of the Towers and WTC7 were used to shock and traumatize the American public, to stampede us into the Patriot Act, the Homeland Security police state, and a future of permanent "War on Terror".

The claim that a "hijacked Boeing commercial jet", flew all the way in from Ohio, somehow evaded NORAD, and crashed into the Pentagon; was already thoroughly discredited in the first few weeks after 9/11, by the utter absence of the debris one would usually expect to see at a crash site, and by the ridiculoously small size of the "entrance hole" at the Pentagon blast site.

The "Pentagon hit" remains, to this day, probably the weakest link in the whole "hijacked planes" Hollywood plotline concocted by the Cheney-Bush crime syndicate.

It was, therefore, even more critical that Pentagon psy-op warriors conduct up a major propaganda campaign in the mass media, to shore up the "Muslim hijackers with boxcutters" fantasy for public consumption. And they have proceeded accordngly..

But the most Orwellian aspect of the entire false-flag psy-op, was the deliberate broadcast of those transparently fake videos that purport to show "planes" crashing into the Towers.

In reality, it appears that the United States literally "went to war over cartoons"...
a depressing measure of just how dumbed-down and easily manipulated our television-addicted population is.

See for yourself, at the following excellent 9/11 research WEB sites:

www.911hoax.com...

www.thewebfairy.com...

911foreknowledge.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have to agree that 911 was an inside job but what if it was done by the secret government in the US that many allude to existing and not by the White House itself?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
yes 9/11 was definetely planned. And I have all the proof in my mind to back it up. I'm sure you do too.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hi there (i'm a new member)

Well i definetly think the sep 11 incident was a massive cover for somthing else.
I don't know if i belive that the footage was some how animated as one of your links suggest, but do belive that there is somthing in the footage that isnt quite right, the timing? the impact? the luck that cameras were even there?

Could you imagine this whole fiasco.....with no footage?
Could we so easily believe that terrorists have hijacked 2 aeroplanes and manged to fly them into the towers??
would there be more questions??
I think so.....

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Great sites. Of course 9/11 was an inside job. The coincidences are just to many to be coincidences. The American people need to wake up. The media is controlled by the gvmnt and the gvmnt has a high worldwide prestige for lying to the public. (starting out with the roswell incident).

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm more interested in the OP's point which appears to be that there were no planes at all. I'd be interested to see how the topic progresses regarding this rather than deviating away to another general thread about if it was an inside job or not. I've seen these 'holographic planes' type theories around, though I think in this one it's more along the lines of the planes being edited in after, and they don't seem to be as popular here on ATS as other boards. What are people's views on it here?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hi all i'm a newbie but have been following this site for some time now.I too am sure this 9/11 was an inside job, just since 9/11 i seem to look at this world in a different light, before i supose i was brainwashed in to thinking that no way would goverments hurt their own people...now im not trusting anything that im told or hear.i no longer trust the media news its all just there to make us tick along. I check in here everyday to find out wats wat in the world.:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
the mass media brainwashing comes from having people continue to spread these videos and further destroy the foundation of the US. All these tapes do is preach anti_US propoganda. When you watch one of these films, you feel no empathy for the victims, you feel hate for the US goverment. Blame the correct people for this.

9/11 was planned by an organization known as Al-Qeada. This is fact. The US knew something was coming, but not when, where or what. On September 11th, they struck one of the worlds superpowers and struck a large blow. Larger than you think. Inter-departmental cooperation was non-existent, and the DHS is hoping to make sure that intel failures such as the ones that occured pre 9/11 never happen again. The world changed in 15 minutes that day, when the second plane hit, and we could no longer deny that this was an attack on US soil.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
9/11 was a government sacrifice! They did this! This was a pyramid sacrifice. I can't tell you how much I do not respect other peoples opinions about how they don't believe our government is behind this. They are dumb sheeple, I am sorry, but those of you who believe that it isn't...You seriously need to pull your head out of the sand...

I mean, we've got HARRP going on..we've got aliens coming in. UFOS, all that crap. And it's going to get worse folks...the only thing left to do is seek GOD. That's all.. forget about all this rapture nonsense, You ain't going NOWHERE> Your only safe haven is to flee to the mountains. I don't have any money to do that right now..but you know what.. what ever, lol.

Alright, so basically the following things are happening here in America...

children are missing, over 250, 000 a year... it's rediculous folks. All these children are killed, eaten by the aliens or demons, Aliens are demons. They are satans fallen angels. They eat children because their body is better than adults since they aren't poisoned by many substances like smoking, drugs, etc... They are sex slaves too...hmm wonder what happened to that Aruba girl.. It's disgusting..just awful what they do.

Reptilians have taken over our world government. Don't beleive me? You will once you see them shapeshift on TV. And it's going to happen soon. Since our frequency is closing in on earth, the vail is going to clash. Haven't you noticed many people are seeing ghosts, demons, UFOs, creepy things etc... because of this ascension...

I'm on Alex Jones side, David Ickes side, and many others that know what is really* going on...

Folks, we are going to be seeing horrible disasters this year.. and even worse next year.. I don't even want to get into 2009< that year is going to be pure hell. How do I know this? God... God is the answer, and he provides the truth to everything... if you don't believe me. Ask God. He will lead you to the truth.

God does not speak to your HEAD....

God speaks to your heart...

we don't have much time people... we really don't.. it's over

You can stick a fork in America...she's gone. so long....

I am sick and tired of people not knowing what is going on. I am sick and tired of hearing crap from people that isn't true. This damn government is corupted. It needs to stop. And people need to know!!!

It's truly sad, because many people will turn their backs upon us "The Watchers" as I am one myself. I sit here quietly observing peoples actions, taking note of them...observing what is happening in this world. And you know what? It all makes sense to those of us who know the truth...

enough nonsense that 9/11 wasn't planned by the government..it was..

And their is plently of proof to back it up..

I have been led by GOD and he is never wrong...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I agree that theres more to the story than we know but I checked out the some of links on the 911 hoax table of contents and it seems as if they are reaching for stuff to put up there.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I didn't see any jets crash into any buildings in huge fireballs? That must have been the Steven Segal movie on TNT I was watching. Silly me.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The reason I know that the twin towers were demolitions is because, the videos of the collapse of both towers reveal that, thefour corners of the roofs of both towers fell at the same moment which, is impossible without well designed and well timed demolition.
This observation can be made by anyone that watches the broadcast films of the collapse that were filmed from a little above the roof-line.

Joman.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I guess you people are twin towers demolishion experts or something? The cause for collapse was determined by professionals to the best of their abilities, with on site analysis and all, including Minoru Yamasaki the World Trade Center architect himself, I expect he would know his own building very well. Yet I see alot of people refuting the official reports by basing your observations from videos you're watching without setting foot in person at the crash site. You folks must have supperior talents. *sheesh!*

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I always thought that the way the towers seemed to melt as if they were carefully set to implode was just too perfect.lText Blue

new topics

top topics

join