It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something BESIDES 'Serpo'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Alrighty, in the time I left the inernet all together, it seems that 'Project Serpo' has taken over these forums for a while. But, in the interest of giving people who are tired of having an inch-by-inch inspection of the whole thing a odd doctor visit from my early childhood.

The first one is from my own, and i've simply dismissed it as another thing I just half remember from childhood. But when I brought it up at a highschool reuinion last weekend, they couldn't recall this ever happening. I remember feeling kinda warm the whole time, like I was in a school bathroom. I would say it almost felt orange-yellow. But beyond that, it seemed simple enough. My parents woke me up pretty early or late, its hard to tell which at that kind of hour. But they woke me up and said I had a bean, or a button, or something else a 5-6 year old would shove into their nose. They took me to the doctor in the family packard, and I didn't recognize the guy and his nurse. Infact, I can't even remember any real details of them now. It was like I could see them, but my brain wouldn't recognize their faces. There was a big chair, and it was a dark room with a circle of light around the chair. I fell back asleep in the chair, and woke up with a nose bleed. I didn't think anything of this until I brought it up and just about everyone who had lived here since birth had a similair story. I've heard of coincidence, but every child in town shoving a bean into their nose, going to doctor besides the local one and waking up with a bleeding nose?

join