It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bag of beliefs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm new here. I'm posting this question in the SETI section for a reason.. I've been lurking for awhile in the aliens section and it seems that belief in aliens includes belief in a load of other stuff like Nostradamus, free energy devices (which are always unproven because they need just a little more work or because "they" are keeping it suppressed), telepathic aliens, earth changes, channeled aliens, you name it. Are there others like me here who have a scientific and naturalistic view, AND who think that aliens might well be visiting us - just not with telepathy, channeling, spiritual vibratory whatever, etc?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums!
Well i sure do believe that Governments are in direct contact with Aliens races such as the Greys and numerous reptilians (Los Alamos). There are many different views in how people have experienced Aliens and it could be different for each race or species. However, i cant speak for someone who has claimed telepathic communication to another being.
I find it astonishing that we have advanced so far in so little time. Im now sat in my living room typing this via wireless internet and so forth. Somehow the world has obtained a small amount of 'alien' technology and i believe that we are either trading for what i do not know, we are given it or we recovered it from a crash site.
Stealth technology is another point with the introduction of the Stealth Bomber and Aurora technologies. There is certainly something fishy going on in the military and where they are getting advancements.
SETI is only just one way of how we can prove to all those sceptics that there is life out there. Not sure if you use SETI but give it a try as they need all the processing power they need.

new topics

join