It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: NrKy's final segment of The Conspiracy Hour for 25th-Feb-2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

PODcast: NrKy's final segment of The Conspiracy Hour for 25th-Feb-2006
NrKy summarises the previous podcasts that were segments of this weeks show of "The Conspiracy Hour", (saturdays 8-9pm GMT), and does an overview of some of the podcasts that were in ATS podspace this week.
ENJOY! (AND START PODCASTING MORE ALREADY, OR SKEPTIC OVERLORD WILL SIC HIS BIG BAD HAMMER ONTO YOU!! RAR!!)

length: 11:17
file: atscpod_1469.mp3
size: 2646k
feed: atsc

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sorry guys, if it would seem that I'm spamming these radio show segments that I'm doing, but it's actually no different to what I would normally be doing on ATS each week anyways. If I wasn't doing these topics on the show I'd be doing them as seperate podcasts anyways, that's why I'm trying to post them to their respective feeds in ATS podspace instead of all in the same one.
If you'd prefer that I post the entire show as one singular hour-long podcast instead of seperating it up into different bits, please let me know, and hopefully I can figure out a way to post a 12MB file to the ATS podcast feed forms without getting my arse kicked by the mods.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well done NrKy on your first radio show for Net Talk UK!!

Ross

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks Ross! For those of you who want to listen to the rest of the show, here's the summary of my show for this week:

The entire show has been posted to AboveTopSecret.com's podspace in different segments to allow people to listen to whichever bits they want. The intro:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Topics this week include:

In the Totalitarian Tiptoe segment:
- an article relating to the 'Help defend Australia from Terrorism' campaign by the NSA in Australia, and the ever increasing occurence of paranoia in the government and populace, as planned by the illuminati
- an article relating to the VeriChip and how it is part of the illuminati plot to control us all
- articles relating to the abu ghraib atrocities, and the problem-reaction-solution formula of the illuminati to bring about a 'peace-making' (not peace-KEEPing) world government
- articles relating to the ever increasing amount of 'demand' for added monitoring security in the world, just like in George Orwell's '1984'

In the Aliens, UFOs, and other Strange Phenomena segment:
- the Project Serpo internet rumour

In the Tech Talk segment:
- 'ChemBusters' using orgone energy to disperse chemtrails
- HAARP technology and it's uses in electrical wireless transmission, and its use as a global mind control facility

In NrKy Hits The Streets:
- wasn't able to get hold of a portable mic this week, hopefully by next week I can have some Skype interviews done, so I just waffled on for a little bit this week, instead

In This Week In AboveTopSecret.com podcasting space (podspace):
- two new podcasters coming in from ATS chat
- some text-to-speech fun in the BelowTopSecret humour feed
- one of my 'I'm going crazy' posts from a late night lack of sleep session
- some EXCELLENT music by Majic, which reminds me of the music from the legend of zelda

new topics

top topics

join