It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did the winsdor royal family became royal in the FIRST PLACE??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This stuff has bothered me and no one has even put up this question anywhere in the media to my knowledge.So DId they became royal in the first place as they are shapeshifting cold blooded blood drinking lizards acordinnd to david icke or they are shapeshifting coold blooded blood drinking lizards
cuz there is no other answer i can think of and what does david icke has to say about how did they became royal in the first place and why their bloodline was worshipped in the medievial times and till now?

[edit on 24-2-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Good question mate. Another one is what do they actually do, except sit on their large behinds and have pictures painted. Anywho, this 'royal' family are German due to links with Victoria. However, it is their blood that makes them royal.
It all really comes from the William The Conquer and then it leads on from there.
Try this: Kings & Queens

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
yes they are of German decent. Some time around the beginning of WWI the royal family changed their name from Saxe- Coburg to Winsor to distance themselves from Their German relatives. As I recall
They were also Cousins of Nicholas and Alexandria.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
This stuff has bothered me and no one has even put up this question anywhere in the media to my knowledge.

Its a little thing called history.

cuz there is no other answer i can think of

Seriously? The only way you can think of them becoming royalty is by them being shapeshifting reptilians from dimension X??

and why their bloodline was worshipped in the medievial times and till now?

Who says they were worshiped in medieval times?

The House of Windsor Monarchs were originally the Prince of Orange. They changed their name, as stalkingwolf noted, because they didn't want to sound to german when they were at war with the germans.

The english overthrew their king, Charles, of the Stuart lineage, and established a Republic, under Cromwell, the Lord-Protector. After his reign and a short reign by his son, this was done away with, and the descendants of the Stuarts sought a return to the throne, this was called the "Glorious Revolution" if I am correct. (interstingly, while the stuarts were in exile, in France, the tutor to the princes was Chevalier Ramsay, a Scot, who more or less invented Scottish Rite masonry [thats a simplification]).
But the English weren't happy with the stuarts, and got ride of them again. Specifically, they didn't want a Catholic on their throne. The most acceptable claimant to the Throne was William of Orange, who was invited by Parliament to give up his prince-ship and take up the kingly throne. William of Orange had been married to one of the daughters of James the II, but was a protestant.
The reason why so many royal families are related isn't so much because they descend from one family, but rather because they would so very often make sure that their married their heirs off to only other royals; dukes, regents, kings, tsars, princes, etc.

However, if your question is 'why was William of Orange considered Royal', thats a different matter.

The William of Orange here is the descendant of a previous William of Orange, called "William the Silent". William the Silent had been a nobleman in the netherlands when the Spanish ruled it. He joined the rebellion against Spanish imperial rule and was apparently the most popular of the rebel leaders. William the Silent had been born as the eldest son of a Count, the Count of Nassau, and had inherited the title of Prince of Orange upon the death of his cousin. The title passed along his lineage.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
this guy looks very suspicious to me.......

www.britannia.com...

Sigtrygg Caech the Squinty 920-927

maybe he was called squinty because he had reptilian eyes ?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Nygdan's summary is correct. For further details, just look up any good online history of Britain.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
maybe he was called squinty because he had reptilian eyes ?

He was nearsighted. BADLY nearsighted.

Like me. I have 20/700 vision (I can NOT see the large E on the eye chart from 20 feet away.) Before the invention of glasses, people like me just squinted. Others often believed that this meant they were giving the Evil Eye to people around them.

Being nearsighted was socially bad for your health.

Oh...and reptiles don't squint. They have large, round, open eyes.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Byrd]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
sorry byrd, should have used a smily, trying to be sarcastic.

most royal families and titles rise from the might of the sword, correct ? you fight for the land, fight to keep it, get yourself some serfs to work the land, tax the bejeezus outta them.....

did the british royalty ever declare any divine connections like some emperors or other monarchs ?
just curious

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There were some movements to see the british monarchs as descendants of the house of david, and thus they were able to sort of say 'we're like jesus, better listen biatches'. However, british monarchs have allways more or less ruled differently than continental ones. The kings of france and spain and the holy roman empire were 'absolutist monarchs', who ruled by 'divine right', they were annointed by the church and by god on high.

The british very quickly put controls on their kings, like magna carta. Once you have a paper document and a set of agreements like that, you can't say 'le state, c'est moi'.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I love this site. I learn something almost every time byrd posts, and nygdan (new york giants ?) as well

cheers

join