It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS are Reptilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
They are!!!! And that is the reason why Lizardsamok was banned!!!! Yes it's true! Reptilians DO exist. I HAVE seen them! Two of them...and they are NOT friendly.. However, there is a friendly race underground... ATS IS DEFINETELY OF SINISTER NATURE...............

mod edit: all caps title

[edit on 24-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
lol, thanks I really needed some entertaintment tonight

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
ah whatever...i mine as well post it. I hate ATS....it's damn unfair...people don't even reply to my posts...stupid sheeple.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I hear, ya I can understand what ur goin through..but, oh well I guess.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
yeah..people can be annoying. And no, you're not an A* hole...thankyou for replying too. lol. I know my posts can be annoying...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
oops, no I messed up. the A* hole part belonged in another post entitled I am related to George Washington. IN ATS Skunk works

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
They are!!!! And that is the reason why Lizardsamok was banned!!!! Yes it's true! Reptilians DO exist. I HAVE seen them! Two of them...and they are NOT friendly.. However, there is a friendly race underground... ATS IS DEFINETELY OF SINISTER NATURE...............

Do you any proof that ATS members are Reptilians ?
Untill you provide some creditable evidence your not going to be taken seriousely.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
no no..I was just angry...had a moment of madness. but I'm good. Sorry bout the inconvenience...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
no no..I was just angry...had a moment of madness. but I'm good. Sorry bout the inconvenience...

Gees you need to count to ten before posting. In the meantime checkout these to links.
Rant
Rant guidelines
Note the T&C still applys to the rant section of BTS.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Talking the way you do, well, don't look out any dark windows.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Ohe please, you're just bent out of shape because the people in chat wouldn't agree with you. You have to realize this is the internet, you can't just expect to swing off with your words.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
he best thing about being here on earth is all the food choices. Humans, dog, cat, rats........................

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
he best thing about being here on earth is all the food choices. Humans, dog, cat, rats........................

Don't forget baby cranium!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
ohhh well than this explains ats chat last night hahahaha.

/throws 2 quaters.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
D: I've heard of not believing in myself, but my god this is rediculous, I'm a reptilian and didn't even know it, and I still think my race is a load of crack pot.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wait a minute there buddy, LizardsAmok was banned due to extensive use of profanity, I talk to him frequently on Yahoo and even HE agrees that this is why.

new topics

top topics

join