It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtime Reader, first time Poster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations one and all, just wanted to say G'day and let you all know how much i enjoy coming to this place and finding out what is REALLY going on in the world we live in. I am not really a person who "posts" but i am definitely someone who soaks it all up like a sponge. Ever since that day at the airbase where i work and they sat me in front of the strobe...listening has always seemed better than speaking..ahh well anyway, just wanted to say, am a BIG fan of your collective work..

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
hello... so what do you know?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Only what the government and the media say i can know...the rest i just theorise about...It gets frustrating, It gets frightening, UFO's Alien Abduction,bigfoot, loch ness, bunyipsThe DULCE files, 133rd level masons, NWO, Illuminatae,police states, American concentration camps, microchips, barcodes,Templar Knights, bohemian grove, the list goes on..i tell you with all the "thousands" of secrets and secret societies getting around it starts to make one think that one is in the MINORITY because you are NOT involved in something....I stand up and say to one and all now.."I WANT IN!!!"

join