It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something So Wierd: Get ready

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4eyedsnake

I am trying to find anyone who was around at this time while I was traveling to Norwich.

Anyone know whats going on and why my cat just freaked out????

[edit on 24-2-2006 by John bull 1]

Hi 4eyedsnake, sorry can't help verify the sighting, however can you scan an image of all your drawings and post it up here for members of ats to see and discuss...... just a thought.

Other than you and family witnessing an unknown aerial craft, I'd truly be speculating why the cat is freaked out... cat food? etc

i hope you find some answers...

Interesting multiple person (& feline) sighting

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I've seen enough other freaky stuff myself, so I cannot doubt your story without reason to. In regard to why the backburner syndrome happens, I did the same, for only about 30 years, throughout which time probably a dozen freaky things happened. I never doubted their reality, and I did tell the odd person, but overall I just left it alone. Until last year. That year, enough stuff happened that I no longer felt comfortable avoiding it, and tried to resolve it to my satisfaction. It took a while, but I have now revised my view of reality and am no longer avoiding it.
I think I avoided it because it didn't fit. Not that I was worried about looking foolish to others, but I was unable to explain it, and so I dropped it.

<< 1   >>

join