It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something So Wierd: Get ready

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
November 2002

Me and my Fiance were on the way to a Show with 4 kids in the back of a Minibus. We were traveling from Bedfordshire to Norwich. In Norwich about 10:30pm one of our boys shouted "mum, mum" "Look" Look"...

What our two boys, my fiance and myself saw, was some kind of spacecraft hover over our minbus then flew across some trees and kept going in the distance at some fast speed.
We were all acting like crazy in the bus because we couldnt believe what we had saw.
We tried talking to the driver about it but he said he saw nothing because he had his eyes on the road.

The funny thing is even though we saw what we saw, we kind of forgot about it and never really spoke about it after then, its like we just lost interest or our minds blocked it out for some reason.

But now when we mention it, we get more excited about what we saw but it never gets told apart from now.

I almost didnt post this story because while discussing what I was going to put on here with my partner my cat just woke up and started acting crazy, jumping around everywhere and knocking things over. My partner picked the cat up and it was scared to death.

I am trying to find anyone who was around at this time while I was traveling to Norwich.

I know I will get some people who do not believe what I have said. But I know what I saw and that goes for my kids and partner too.

Anyone know whats going on and why my cat just freaked out????

[edit on 24-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
As for the cat's reaction... It could be simply reacting to everyone's excitement... or to a painful sound that humans can't hear...

Oh... I keep a camera in the car... never know!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Are you sure nothing else spooked your cat at all? A noise, pain etc?

What did this 'spacecraft' look like? (Assuming you remember)

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There is a thread dedicated to website where you put in a report of what you saw. You are more likely to find others there who have seen the same as you than on ATS but you never no.

Cats are sensitive to your emotions, your cat felt your restlessness and this made your cat nervous.

Good luck with your hunt!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Zhukov

There was no excitment while my cat was sleeping and me and my partner were talking.

It just jumped awake ran to the window jumped back on the bed then the table and it almost jumped up at me and my partner. really wish you could of seen it he went really mental and when my partner picked him up he was so scared. hes really scared of fireworks and has never acted like that

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
crookedblue

the shape of the ufo that we saw was a squashed rugby ball type shape coverd in many different coloured lights it was hard to describe the craft in detail as the lights made it hard to see fully, the thing that i dont understand is that if they are more inteligent than us and they dont want to be spotted or caught, why do they show off their neon lights, surley with their greater inteligence they dont need lights at all.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am pretty certain there is a thread somewhere about the lights on crafts and having them when they may not want to be seen etc. (May be wrong though so don't hold me to it, i will have a look in a sec)

You say you kind of forgot about it? How do you mean? I would never forget something like that! Do you mean you just stopped thinking about it or what?
Excuse all my questions, you don't have to answer them all if you don't want to

Oh yeah and are you 100% sure it was not a aircraft/ hellicopter or something like that?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I believe you 4eyedsnake!
Maybe they're watching you and only your cat could see them.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sorry

we didnt forget about it
we just put it to the back of our minds
it was never ever talked about until recently.

A few days ago we all drew seperate pictures, just rough scetches on how we could remember how the spacecraft looked like, near enough not perfect, the pictures were very close and we are all 100% sure it was no known aircraft.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
To TrappedSoul

How could the cat see them if he was sleeping, theres was no sound outside and the curtains are drawn.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
My wifes family observed a UFO, when she was around 10 years old. They never speak of it. She only told me, because of my intense interest. I've asked a couple of her family members, but they just change the subject. I find it odd, and interesting.

Just my 2 cents,
Lex

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think the reason why we dont speak about our sightings is because the majority would class you as insane.

So we stay hush until we meet someone who shares thier expirence or who shows an interest in the subject.

If the media or Gov just tell us the truth it would be better for the nation to cope rather than surprise them when 1000000 ufo's decide to come to earth at once.

It makes sense dont you think

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4eyedsnake
I think the reason why we dont speak about our sightings is because the majority would class you as insane.

If the media or Gov just tell us the truth it would be better for the nation to cope rather than surprise them when 1000000 ufo's decide to come to earth at once.

It makes sense dont you think

4 your right you keep things quiet because you think people will think you are crazy,but I ask you this how many events do you keep quiet?Probably not a lot because it is a conditioning we have all been through to keep us quiet about these things.

BTW I think the cat part is totally unassociated ,there are a manner of things that could of set it off.

[edit on 23/2/2006 by kuhl]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Come on peoples

Has anyone seen anything in the Norwich area????

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I had a very similar experience here in North Texas also in November 2002.

A Small ball shaped light with multi colored rays of light rotating from it , was roaming the countryside and hovered near my car for around five minutes before flying off.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What's most interesting to me about the event, is the fact that somehow you all 'put it in the back of your minds' as if it wasn't that significant, even though it could be seen as one of the most significant things ever to be witnessed.. I know it was for me and my witnessed event.

Anyway, I find that to be a very important element to the story. Here is why: An old girlfriend of mine told me about seeing a flying saucer in broad daylight outside the backseat window of the car she was in when she was 8 years old. She just keep watching this thing follow the car for a couple of miles (they lived out in the country).. she knew as it was happening that this was very wierd, but she wasn't compelled to tell her mom who was driving (and never noticed it), and after they got home, she just 'put it in the back of her mind' and forgot about it.. she only brought it up to me because she knew I was interested (she is in no way interested in that kind of thing herself).

But I kept asking her if she thought it was strange at how quickly she let it go, like was no big deal.. after several days of mulling it over she began to get more bothered over the experience. She eventually decided that somebody must have 'messed with her head' because under normal circumstances, there's no way she would have acted like the event was no big deal. Very interesting...

As for the question of why would they use lights and fly over people if they wanted to be secret and unseen.... dude, you are waaay better off not trying to understand the motives and actions of aliens (if that's what you saw). You can't begin to understand why they do what they do... you definitely don't want to anthropomorphize them, you'll get no where

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4eyedsnake
November 2002

Anyone know whats going on and why my cat just freaked out????

[edit on 24-2-2006 by John bull 1]

Must've seen a 4eyedsnake!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Our cat (Vilma) does the same things, especially at night and when it's dark outside. She often gets crazy and runs these brief sprints around the house and gets scared of every single sound. But 99% of the time she's just fine. Often when she freaks out, we just laugh about it, so I don't think it's us getting tense or anything that causes it.

Also our another cat (Rölli) sometimes gets these bad dreams and wakes up whining and all scared, so maybe your cat just had a bad dream?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

could be why your daughter was buying space invader crisps in this thread,

first you see a UFO, then there is aliens in your daughters room, sounds like their very interested in you guy's, anything else happen?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Years ago I saw one near my gradmother's house and my Mom's house late @ night. (I think this also included an encounter with them, whoever or whatever they were on that ship. ) I have some memories that were very strange, the whole experience was backwards, meaning my memory is starting from finding myself awake and alert at the foot of my bed reaching for my nightgown that was at the foot of the bed, the one I had put on when I had gotten in the bed earlier.

I ran to the window, forgetting the gown, I felt as though I was moving in slow motion. I was nude and looking at the UFO from my bedroom window, I was positively giddy because I had fooled them and was breaking the rules, I was not supposed to be watching. Finally because I was so cold I turned around and put my gown back on, half expecting it to be gone when I looked back out but no it was still there. I stood there until the cold (no heat in the house, wood in the stove had long since burned out) and the fear overwhelmed me. Hubby who was a light sleeper could not be awakened no matter how many times I shook him or smacked him.

We, my mom and my grandmother all live in the same little area, our three homes are built near one another. The UFO, or as I dubbed it the jolly green giant, for some reason I named it for a favorite commercial from childhood, was hovering for quite sometime over the little creek that runs between the two properties.

Everyday for a week I would visit my Mom with intentions of telling her about it, and asking if she or my granny had seen or heard anything. Everyday I would forget to ask, though that was my sole purpose for vsiting. I was young then and forgetting such a question was totally unlike me.

Finally I realized I had some sort of a mental block and would forget no matter how any times I visited with the intention of asking and wrote myself a note. I clutched the wadded up note in my hand and just like before forgot to ask. Finally just as I was leaving I realized I had the paper in my hand and pulled it out of my sweaty fist, thinking I had wrote something for her, straightened it and read her the question outloud straight from the note. Only after reading the question did I reall the experience.

She said no but was interested, she and I discussed it and I literally felt like I should not talk about it, like I would be in trouble for talking about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join