It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brian Bessent ( Phoenix UFO ) confess hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Do you remember the Amazing New UFO footage, June 8 Phoenix allegedly
filmed by Brian Bessent, webmaster of UFO Theatre, seller of DVDs titled Signs from the Sky ? This guy pretended to deceive the world with a hoaxed video of a UFO over Phoenix and indeed fooled many
belivers even here where this story made a large thread and big controversy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Brian Bessent's failed dream came to an end when he ranaway to avoid his footage to be analyzed. So much noise and discussions were left.

Well for those of you that still remember this blatant charlatan Bessent has come forward again and this time he confess the whole plot. Bessent reveals how he faked the footage for money and how he fooled many people. How he earned so much dollars selling his DVDs and what he think of the ufologic community.

The guy is definitely an excentric paranoid. Take a look to Brian Bessent's declaration at the website: www.ufotheatre.com...

I must warn you. Bessent's language is vulgar and obscene so viewer discretion is advised. Bessent's cynicism is simply disgusting.

Case closed (Finally).

Mysraki

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe nobody has responded to this yet.

Seems like something this big in the UFO community would have more replies. I never really followed this guy or his claims, but he seems like an arrogant prick.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I feel this is an attempt to debunk the footage from 1997 with misinformation. Just a theory.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ok man im responding. That really stinks about that guy. i mean i didnt even read the whole report and by the section i did read i can tell one thing for sure, all the guy cares about is weed and money. it also makes others think that all UFO's are fake, which is bad becaues its not true, not all UFO sightings are fakes.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Most expert people here seemed to think it was a hoax so it is not really
a big surprise. Even the video that was released had an advertisement
embedded for his UFO web site. It was a pretty cool fake though, I'll give
him that.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
When I think of something that is truly degrading and very underminded, this scenario comes to mind. I am familiar with rense.com and have gone to thier site on numerous occassions,which I thought was quite interesting non-the-less, very informative at the "Scientific" possibilities of the photos and such.
As far as Brian Bessents contribution to the solutions of the actual existance of ET's and or innerplanetary travel,he's managed to give it a black eye and keep his head up high, for what ever reasons he has.
But , then again, "Isn't that thr reason for this ATS website to be here to be able to weed out the people like this to avoid any further futre interaction with such individuals?" I say "Blow him off, he's not the first, and more than likely, not going to be the last of his kind!"
Thanks for the heads up on this issue and rest assure that anyhting with Brian's name on it will be viewed with scrutiny and taken with a grain of salt
THNX!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Even though the guy's a real tool, I have to laugh what he did regarding Rense. The stuff on there is 98% gargage.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He bit the hands that fed him---all the money he made off of them. Now he shows what a prick he really is by laughing how he used everyone for advertisement and money. He certainly denied vehemently denied his videos were fake up until now---he even called people names and accused them of lying in when he was trying to defend his phoenix footage. Now he is off on another scam spree trying to get in on the "anti-freemason" group by putting himself on myspace.com under the name dark mason---now he is trying to sell his so called "music" which mainly consists of movie sound bytes and weird keyboard effects. For a while he had a picture of himself on there wearing a hat w/satanic symbols----really impressed! lol He will do anything to get money---other than actual work!Please people---I know this weirdo--don't give him anymore money for crap he tries to sell you!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceman124
Ok man im responding. That really stinks about that guy. i mean i didnt even read the whole report and by the section i did read i can tell one thing for sure, all the guy cares about is weed and money.

You didn't miss anything... weed and money sums it up. This guy is a tool.

Question: How is what this guy did not illegal, ie fraud? He conned these people (those who sent him money) and, with his beautiful essay, admitted to it... along with several other cons aswell. Usually i'd assume most hoaxers, whom made a profit off their hoxes, never fess up... making it near impossible to prosecute. But this guy's on record now detailing what, how, when and why he knowingly put up a faked video, for profit. Is that not illegal?

[edit on 28-2-2006 by Rren]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Text MaroonCheck out what has been written about this guy on eyepod.org/UFO-Theatre-Hoax.html and also the story done on him from chnl.3 news in Phoenix www.azfamily.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
does anyone have a link to this video? the one on his site was taken down

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The link to the azfamily news has his video footage that he submitted to them. www.azfamily.com... they have his video footage there

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Catsi-you're his ex-girlfriend right?

You were present when he concocted all this, right?

I gotta ask, and I mean no offense, but was it ok to keep quiet when you knew this? Since splitting from him, it seems this is all to easy to divulge for vengence' sake (nope, dont believe youre lying...I totally believe ya).

Thing is, this all comes after the "breakup" as it were. Did you not reap benefits from all this, yet remain silent...as well?

You have every right not to answer, thats ok, I'm just curious about the human dynamic. If this has offended you, I formally apologize.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Have you ever been with an abusive person? Ever lived in fear? Well, I did. But, now I don't have to.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by catsi]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Catsi-
Understood. I can definitely see that kind of mentality in his "essay".

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
We are so HARD on Hoaxers... Please review... www.projectserpo.org...

Springer...

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
www.americanchronicle.com...

Uh headline:

‘Project SERPO’ story gets more credible? Alleged insider accounts revealed

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
To finish answering your questions jritzman--no I did not reap any benefits from his dvds---he was able to pay for a nice camaro and expensive musical equipment though. The only thing I got was him stealing all my jewelry, some hospital bills, and a scarred spleen. I have to work for a living like most people.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by catsi
To finish answering your questions jritzman--no I did not reap any benefits from his dvds---he was able to pay for a nice camaro and expensive musical equipment though. The only thing I got was him stealing all my jewelry, some hospital bills, and a scarred spleen. I have to work for a living like most people.

Understood ma'am. I hope your life gets better now that youre away from it all. If he's abusive, he deserves...well...we know what he deserves.

Best of luck and well wishes to you.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Thank you jritzman. Life is wonderful once again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join