It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Eyewitness - New Video - Previously Unseen Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Video Here

Prepare yourself for the shocking reality of raw
digital video that was removed from the internet
when all the OnlineTV computers were seized.
Despite legal attempts to recover them, they
remain locked away to this day...

911 Eyewitness

Downloading now.

A close look is warranted.

Please post anything odd you see.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Low rumblings with dust clouds coming from ground level.

How come noone mentioned these dust clouds before?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by plopunisher
Low rumblings with dust clouds coming from ground level.

How come noone mentioned these dust clouds before?

For the same reason they don't tell you lots of things.

Because you are not supposed to think!

These Ideas could spawn thoughts that go against the WOT so they are repressed.

question911.com...

Video split into parts for download here along with many other revealing videos.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This video was discussed a short while ago - I can't find the thread now tho. I think there was some doubt as to the credibility of the "booms" you can hear. Some say wind buffeting the mic, some say it was completely faked. It is strange that those loud booms can't be heard on any other videos - do a search on GoogleVideo for "cameraplanet"....there's tons of videos from various cameras of the attacks and I've never heard any of those booms. If that's incorrect then somebody please link me to one that does

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The explosions in 911Eyewitness were confirmed by a sound analyst using special audio software that creates a spectal image. No way to confuse with wind noise.
If you play the DVD on a decent stereo you can hear the power of the deep boom and wind noise is completely different.

Rising dust clouds follow each of the explosions for the south tower so you can establish cause and effect visually for 9 explosions before the tower fell.

For the north tower you can see the waveform of the bombs and identify the three big peaks before the tower started to fall.

Of course there are numerous firemen and emergency worker testimonies now available that describe several explosions before the towers fell so taken together with Rick Siegel's tape running real time with 1010 WINS news radio I don't think there is much doubt that bombs were going off before the towers fell.

If you look at mainstream news reports then you won't even find original sound.
I found some docs about 911 actually cut out parts of the 1010 WINS report that could be heard on 911Eyewitness that talk about collapsing in a pile of dust.

Now why would National Geographic go to all the trouble of censoring that comment from the radio broadcast and pretending like they are giving us the original radio broadcast?

So far I haven't seen any successful debunking of 911Eyewitness at all on any boards. I think the cointelpro teams are just leaving it alone hoping people won't notice if they don't talk about it.

Seven laws of science prove treason, fraud and murder...

If you haven't seen it yet it's a slam dunk for controlled demo with all the science analysis.

Agent Smith attempted to say that the top debris landed 600 feet away in the winter garden and then Howard Roark posted a clip that showed how the top debris landed beside the tower while the middle stuff was still in mid air.

Kind of funny that those two ended up debunking each other.

Word is the new HOBOKEN DVD from 911Eyewitness has another 30 mintutes of new science analysis and evidence that closes the book on all skeptics.

There are some shots of the explosions ripping off the steel 20 floors below the debris and the explosions travel down the side of the building at the same speed as the debris falls through air next to it.

Rumor has it that the new DVD is going to blow away all the old theories about thermite being responsible. That never made sense to me anyway. How did the steel travel 600 feet and the dust look like a volcano eruption with traditional explosives??

The towers were NUKED people. Bush NUKED his own citizens.

WMD at the WTC

can't wait to see HOBOKEN, supposed to be out at the end of the month

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
There were videos from 9/11 where you could hear explosions before the collapse. These videos were edited from corporate media unfortunately.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
One question I have about the supposed explosions at ground level before the collapse. If they did indeed set of explosions at ground level to bring the building down, why didn't it collapse starting from the ground like a controlled demolition would? From the videos, you can see the building started buckling at the point of impact, then pancaked from the top down.

top topics

join