It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange silver ball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
hey I've heard of this strange silver metalic ball that some people find. Some found it it Texas, and some in Africa. Credo Muttwa actually found one, and he said that it spins on its own. Anybody have any idea what this could be? I know it has to do with aliens. I can't find a pic of it...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
are you talking about a dredill ??

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I found some Japanese, or Chinese I don’t know, site that has a silver ball under mystery, I don’t know if that’s what your looking for or not, if you could translate it that would be great.

Link

good luck

p.s. its one page four

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 22-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
never mind the translation part i did, and this is what it said

"(Link first there is a photograph such as figure of the various heuristic times)
This iron sphere was discovered to 1973 in Texas mono.
The person whom you discover doing the work which constructs the pipeline in the earth, on midst of work discovered the fact that this ball has sunk to the land, so is.
As for color as for diameter as for 11cm and weight 2kg just a little with the silver. 30 years passing, there is no thing which rusts, however it is not, the magnet foil っ it probably will exhaust magnetic characteristic to sphere itself, is.
You do not know - it does, it is what, it seems....
When the stainless steel we would like to see, however it is written, when it is stainless steel 100% temporarily, the magnet does not adhere, it is, ネ. Furthermore, stainless steel 100% is designated as complete sphere riding, you think that considerably it is serious, and....
The rust saying, when you look at トコロ, improbable it puts out even with the iron, it is one no what, ネ?
After all that the part of UFO fell, applying, with truth final answer...."

[edit on 22-2-2006 by spaceman16]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
heres another good site

www.shadowresearch.com...

i hope it was what yo were looking for.

its about 3/4 ths the way down the page.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
When I first read this post I didn't think anything of it. Then reading the part about a ball being in the earth, made me recall finding a silvery ball in my garden, in the dirt. I don't think it had any magical qualities though ! I found it whilst gardening in a house we rented.

I assumed the ball was put there for decoration. Then I took it and placed in a potted plant of flowers. I had it for years. But it is gone now. My cats dig around in the pots in the winter when the plants die, and so I imagine it got buried, and then eventually I threw away these pots. Last week I threw away a load of old pots. I threw away the big pot that it may have been in. So I am quite sure it is gone.

Description:
The one I found was smaller than a tennis ball, but not as small as a golfball. It was shiny, and more the colour of pewter, but not as dull as pewter. It wasn't what I would call the colour of real siver, when silver tarnishes. But It was a kind of charcoal silver colour. It was quite heavy.

It was probably just a decorative ball someone bought and placed there by previous owners of the house. I don't live in that house now. I didn't like that house either.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I got the chinese page translated by google...

translate.google.com...://10e.org/mt/archives/mystery/index.php%3Fpage%3D3&prev=/search%3Fq%3D10e.org... ves/mystery/index.php%253Fpage%253D3%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff

Ok so the english is a bit sloppy but its better than nothign

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Do you think any of this stuff is real? It looks pretty good and I’ve seen some of the same pictures on ATS.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

I happened across this posting: strange metal spheres? I think my tale might need telling.

On July 25th, 1995, I was at the Saratogo Preforming Arts Center in New York. The Chicago Philharmonic Orchestra was doing a free classical concert. My two friends and I occupied the upper grass-covered amphitheatre with approximately 75 other people.

The night sky above us was clear and moonless. During intermission, the halogen lights were turned up. Despite some light pollution, the three of us could still see stars above.

Several minutes into intermission, the three of us noted something odd passing overhead. Four spheres moved slowly and stopped overhead. We could not tell how far up these spheres were--but the halogen lights reflected off the bottom of these spheres. The reflected light was copper colored--but this could have been a spectrum-shift because the lights of the amphitheatre were halogens.

These spheres first appeared overhead to our right. The spheres were spaced evenly in a horizontal row according to our perspective looking upwards at them. After about twenty seconds, the leftmost sphere sped off to the left. As if syncronized, the remaining three spheres took off in the same direction about one second apart.

I do not know if anyone else witnessed this. I suspect that someone here may have seen something similar.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceman16
never mind the translation part i did, and this is what it said

"(Link first there is a photograph such as figure of the various heuristic times)
This iron sphere was discovered to 1973 in Texas mono.
The person whom you discover doing the work which constructs the pipeline in the earth, on midst of work discovered the fact that this ball has sunk to the land, so is.
As for color as for diameter as for 11cm and weight 2kg just a little with the silver. 30 years passing, there is no thing which rusts, however it is not, the magnet foil っ it probably will exhaust magnetic characteristic to sphere itself, is.
You do not know - it does, it is what, it seems....
When the stainless steel we would like to see, however it is written, when it is stainless steel 100% temporarily, the magnet does not adhere, it is, ネ. Furthermore, stainless steel 100% is designated as complete sphere riding, you think that considerably it is serious, and....
The rust saying, when you look at トコロ, improbable it puts out even with the iron, it is one no what, ネ?
After all that the part of UFO fell, applying, with truth final answer...."

Wow, that's really interesting. thankyou for the info

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
When I first read this post I didn't think anything of it. Then reading the part about a ball being in the earth, made me recall finding a silvery ball in my garden, in the dirt. I don't think it had any magical qualities though ! I found it whilst gardening in a house we rented.

I assumed the ball was put there for decoration. Then I took it and placed in a potted plant of flowers. I had it for years. But it is gone now. My cats dig around in the pots in the winter when the plants die, and so I imagine it got buried, and then eventually I threw away these pots. Last week I threw away a load of old pots. I threw away the big pot that it may have been in. So I am quite sure it is gone.

Description:
The one I found was smaller than a tennis ball, but not as small as a golfball. It was shiny, and more the colour of pewter, but not as dull as pewter. It wasn't what I would call the colour of real siver, when silver tarnishes. But It was a kind of charcoal silver colour. It was quite heavy.

It was probably just a decorative ball someone bought and placed there by previous owners of the house. I don't live in that house now. I didn't like that house either.

Awww man! That's so cool, you should have kept it
Well. Keep a look out for them. I find the whole thing interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack of Scythes
Greetings Fellow Believers,

I happened across this posting: strange metal spheres? I think my tale might need telling.

On July 25th, 1995, I was at the Saratogo Preforming Arts Center in New York. The Chicago Philharmonic Orchestra was doing a free classical concert. My two friends and I occupied the upper grass-covered amphitheatre with approximately 75 other people.

The night sky above us was clear and moonless. During intermission, the halogen lights were turned up. Despite some light pollution, the three of us could still see stars above.

Several minutes into intermission, the three of us noted something odd passing overhead. Four spheres moved slowly and stopped overhead. We could not tell how far up these spheres were--but the halogen lights reflected off the bottom of these spheres. The reflected light was copper colored--but this could have been a spectrum-shift because the lights of the amphitheatre were halogens.

These spheres first appeared overhead to our right. The spheres were spaced evenly in a horizontal row according to our perspective looking upwards at them. After about twenty seconds, the leftmost sphere sped off to the left. As if syncronized, the remaining three spheres took off in the same direction about one second apart.

I do not know if anyone else witnessed this. I suspect that someone here may have seen something similar.

Wow what an interesting story. Cool experience. I am wondering what these strange spheres could be...

top topics

join