It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Noahs Ark confirm Evolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When you look at all the differant species on Earth, and then you think about all these species were once on Noahs Ark, well they don't add up. Its impossible to hold a pair of each animal on the ark. So my question is this...did the survivors on the Ark spawn all the differant races of deer, birds, primates....ECT...ECT. And if not then where did they come from??

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Remember that it takes seven generations for a species to evolve a new, discernable trait from its predecessors. Animals reproduce pretty quickly compared to humans. It's been over 5000 years since Noah (I personally think its MUCH longer) and so a good bit of diversity can be seen today.

Here's my follow-up question:

If the world flooded, then how come people are so sure that Noah and his family came from the Middle East? Why not Cuba? I think it would be cool if Noah was Cuban, and then when the waters went down, he was somewhere near Iraq.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Can you see the Ark using Google Earth on Mount Arafrat, or wherever it's claimed to be located?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I personally believe there was a Noah's ark, but I just don't think he got enough animals on that boat to account for the diverse animal world we have today. Heck we're still discovering new species.

Think about it, your talking about (for the most part) at least 75% of the animals alive now, and all the animals that have gone extinct since the ark.

Granted the 75% is a number I pulled out my arse, but it sounds good (probably higher).

It's like I always say "There may have been a garden of eden, but we aren't all related."

There's a lot of truth in the Bible, but IMO it isn't 100% facts. It's more of a guide than a history lesson.

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. God will let me know some day...

join