It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunker Busters voted yes by senate!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
www.greenpeace.org...

I do not have time to talk about this article but i know people will like it. I am liking greenpeace more and more every day.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
And watch Homeland Security get the first shipment to outfit choppers and planes here on US soil.
Gee,them there bunker busters would have come in handy to get those pesky Branch dividians in their buried school bus down there in that there Waco Tehass now, wouldn't they?,they might not even have had to burn the place down then!.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
bloody hell... it gets worse everyday... im tempted to slit my wrists...

i seriously dont understand are these people completely insane??

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I already knew this, this has been known for a while.

However, I am once again positive that the US govt does what it wants and # the rest of the world. I hope you are all happy with your illegal president.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well, they are past testing now. Man I am behind on stuff...

Wait til one doesn't go off. Do I hear- FREE NUCLEAR WEAPON!

BTW, I like the picture on there:

[Edited on 10-5-2003 by Cammo Dude]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thats fairly bent in the head, and also a mis-use of the phrase 'Bunker Buster' Originally a bunker buster was a conventional weapon of high explosives and a highly potent incidnary agent called Thermate, which burns at extremely high temperatures, and is capable of vaporizing carbon steel when properly mixed.

I don't know about anyone else, but grabbing a bug-out bag and heading off into the woods seems like a better idea every day.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
But there are choppers flying around NOW with thermal imagery capability,I have seen it with my own eyes,I was sitting on a log in the woods after dark enjoying the quiet.Two choppers went by at about 3000 ft.,one of them put a spotlight right on me for about 10 seconds,I'll accept that as proof they have it,there really is no other way they would have known I was there.
So if buggin out becomes the option,I would suggest you get EVERYONE to do it or you will just be tagged as a looney ass,semi-homeless person,maybe even a terrorist if you have been noted on these forums.If you are against the war on terrorism,the laws can be twisted to accuse you of being on the side of the terrorists,did you know that?.
The world belongs to everyone,nobody owns what they did not create,the land,the sky,it belongs to God,we are being allowed to use it until we depart to the next place.
This whole #ing world has gone completely insane.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think that we should have bunker busters!
what if China attaks tomorrow and the weapons are underground?
When you have weapons you can live more peacefully cause people are scared of them!

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
then it will be the beginning of the onslaught...
and a bunker buster will not protect those that need protection, duh...
but again my commie now american now citizen friend...
all is well and intented to be for a necessary reason...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Without mini-nukes how do you expect the U.S. to get countries like Indonesia in line? You don't expect the U.S. to be able to take over the world with just the slackasses in the Coalition of the Willing now do ya?

Oops, did I say that?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
how honest...
speak the truth scorn the devil...

join