It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of a Bigfoot colony?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
total hoax and/or stupid people

how funny would it be if they tried to pull it off though and had people start dressing up in costumes and milling about towns claiming to be yettis...

this is all a conspiricy put in place by the chupacabras and easter bunny to keep us focused on red herrings so that we never find the real fake animals

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omnipocket
total hoax and/or stupid people

how funny would it be if they tried to pull it off though and had people start dressing up in costumes and milling about towns claiming to be yettis...

this is all a conspiricy put in place by the chupacabras and easter bunny to keep us focused on red herrings so that we never find the real fake animals

The tooth fairies contracted the chupacabras and easter bunny to run this particular disinformation op.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Lanton]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanton

The tooth fairies contracted the chupacabras and easter bunny to run this particular disinformation op.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Lanton]

of course! it all makes sense now! all these years ive been searching and the 32 answers have always been right under my nose!

well this ends today... i gots to go buy some fairy hunting gear

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Anyone remember the "bigfoot captured" thread, where in the end the other bigfoots came and Bigfoot was released with no evidence. Sounds BOGUS to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is an update I found at Cryptomundo.com

Some very good info on this hunt and who is involved. Also a footprint cast photo from the location. I feel there may be more to this very soon.

"Fourteen large footprints were found nearby on Saturday. Then at 4am, workers were awakened by 10 minutes of weird hooting, a kind of call and response session, while they were asleep at a palm oil plantation." The planter, Abdul Rahman Ahmad, said his terrified workers at Komping Lukut described the eerie night cries as long drawls in three distinct pitches.

The question is will we have to wait to see more when the documentary is shown on T.V.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
While the Johor State Department had initially forbidden foreigners from participating in the hunt for Bigfoot, the Foreign Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar said that foreign experts should be invited to participate in the search. At the same time a local zoologist also added that a local common name be used -- 'Orang Dalam'

Rope in foreign experts to track Bigfoot

KOTA TINGGI, Feb 24: Foreign experts should be invited to help in the search for the Johor Bigfoot.

Foreign Affairs Minister and Kota Tinggi MP Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar said this was necessary as the search had attracted international attention.

Speaking after opening an award ceremony for teachers here, he said reported sightings of the hairy creature had benefited the district, especially in attracting foreign visitors.

Syed Hamid added he was inclined to believe in the existence of the Bigfoot, as there had been many sightings of the creature.

Meanwhile, zoologist Amlir Ayat said it would also help if a common name was used for the Bigfoot.

He felt it would be a good idea to adopt the name "Orang Dalam" used by the Orang Asli, like the name Sasquatch for the American Bigfoot, which originated from the Red Indians. Amlir said there was also a need to clear the confusion among villagers of mawas or orang utan and the Johor Bigfoot.

According to the book Natural History of Primates, mawas is used in the Southeast Asian region to refer to the orang utan (Pongo pygmaeus) which can grow to a height of 1.8m.

Villagers in Kampung Mawai Lama in Kota Tinggi said they were familiar with mawas and were sure it was not the same as Bigfoot.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I'm glad this happened, the Johor State Department's decision to bar foreigners from participating was a foolish one that adds little to the credibility of this case.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

He said a member of the Society had studied the creatures for six years and interacted directly with the colony.

Six years? And they're just now mounting an expedition?
And the only evidence they have is a lousy cast of a footprint?

I call

I will publicly eat crow if this colony really exists

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I personally hope that any positive findings won't be allowed to be made public. I think that the preservation of such a rare and vulnerable species should prevail. The existence of this creature in the past is unquestionable. I believe that gigantopiticus is it's given moniker in the fossil record. If it was extinct so long ago then why all the eyewitness reports by very credible people, and the thousands of years of it's appearance in cultures all over the world? Mass hallucinations with such similarities over thousands of years throughout so many different cultures? Seems doubtful. Or perhaps we're to believe that this is some Jungian boogieman common to the subconscious of all. No sale.

I have no doubt that this creature still exists, in many forms, in the wilderness areas that very much remain throughout the world. The discovery of species thought to be long extinct is no novelty. I only hope that the powers that be have the seldom exhibited wisdom to keep such a discovery from the profiteers that would inevitably descend and destroy.

Here's hoping we don't see the proof that the truly insightful really shouldn't need.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by resistor]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This just in, the expedition team searching for the elusive Bigfoot in Johor's jungles will conduct a DNA test on the footprint, as it's the only evidence they have at the moment. A DNA test on hair or feces sample would definitely be preferable, but beggars can't be choosers.

Team to do DNA test on Bigfoot’s footprint

JOHOR BARU: After all the publicity surrounding the elusive Bigfoot, a DNA test will be carried out on the cast of a giant footprint found in the forest here to determine its existence once and for all.

Local paranormal investigator Syed Abdullah Al-Attas the host of Seekers, said he hoped the print of a left foot would provide some clues about Bigfoot.

Seekers is a local programme on paranormal activities, aired over ntv7.

“We did not find any droppings or fur. The DNA test for the footprint is our best shot at ascertaining its origins,” he said in a telephone interview.

Syed Abdullah said the footprint, measuring 45.5cm by 36cm, was among several spotted by a team of paranormal investigators on Feb 21.

The team comprised four investigators from Seekers, four from the US-based Destination Truth and three from Singapore Paranormal Investigators (SPI).

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I will keep posting updates as they come in.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
ok - time to stick my neck out - is it just me , or do other people see a major problem with the photo of the " footprint cast " , that beach comba has just linked too in his last post

i dont mean to shoot the measanger - but the pic loos very wrong IMHO

i expect that the cast viewed from above - would not have the EXACT same profile as the foot print

its a very long time since i took casts of animal tracks in the boy scouts - but - we used a stiff card hoop and poured the plaster mix - in side the hoop

so that the entire print was captured -

in the photo from thestar.com - it looks like they have got the plaster mix to magically set without a mould - in the EXACT shape of the toe - and at a height way above the level of the imprint

leasing me to suspect froad - they have IMHO carved , created the " cast " and then forced it into the earth

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join