It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake apology advertising i Arab media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The Danich paper Jyllands Posten has not advertised an apology in the Arabian Media. Its all fake

The paper has only an apology on there website and in there paper!

www.jp.dk...:aid=3566444/

Whoe have made the add??
The Arabs???

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I cant translate the link you provided, so I am not sure what they are saying, but I happened across the below article. Perhaps there is a connection?

Saudi papers publish Danish paper's cartoon apology

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
YES - your rigth - Jyllands Posten have NOT made any article in any other media.

Now they are trying to find out who made those articles in the Arab medias. And the Arab quotation is far out. Jyllands Posten will not apology for the free word! You can read the real text in English here:

www.jp.dk...:aid=3544992:fid=11328/

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle 1
YES - your rigth - Jyllands Posten have NOT made any article in any other media.

good find

here this is also mentioned in the media:

Danish paper denies publishing new apology for cartoons in Saudi papers

The Danish newspaper that published the Mohammed cartoons said Sunday that it had not published an apology to Muslims in Saudi Arabian newspapers, but that these newspapers had simply republished an apology posted on its web site earlier this month.

Full-page advertisements appeared in Asharq al-Awsat, which is printed around the Arab world, as well as the local al-Riyadh and al-Jazira.

“Allow me in the name of Jyllands-Posten to apologize for what happened and declare my strong condemnation of any step that attacks specific religions, ethnic groups and peoples. I hope that with this I have removed the misunderstanding,” Carsten Juste, the editor of Jyllands-Posten, was quoted as saying. ...

Jyllands-Posten made it clear Sunday, however, that it had not taken out the ads in Saudi papers.

top topics

join