It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Global Surveyor anomalie - new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi folks, check this out.

www.msss.com...

If you zoom in to the heart shaped structure in the middle there is clearly a prefectly shaped rectangle.

What is it ?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
No idea. Probably some sort of impact artifact. There's no depth, so I'm unable to tell if it's raised or indented. Kind of neat though.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am getting really tired of hearing peoples results in the new Mars version of the Rorschach Inkblot Test. you know there are rocks and formations taht form and shear with 90 degree right angles

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Even if it's natural, it's kinda cool for Valentines Day.

Lex

apc

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Uhm all I see when I zoom in is a few very large pixels...

Sooo of course they're square shaped. They are pixels.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Uhm all I see when I zoom in is a few very large pixels...

Sooo of course they're square shaped. They are pixels.

EVIL pixels!

Anyway, its too low res to even begin to imagine what it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
dont you just love Nasa? Ask for more pics on Cydonia and it takes 4 years to give one miserable looking image but come valentine's day, hey presto! on their own accord - voila! From Mars with love!!!!

What next? Santa Claus lookin hill on Christmas? A Turkey lookalike massif for Thanksgiving????!!!! Just to continue with their spin that we were wrong to see the land feature in Cydonia as 'face'?

[edit on 20-2-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
*gasp*

2010 space oddyssey ZOMG

jra

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
dont you just love Nasa? Ask for more pics on Cydonia and it takes 4 years to give one miserable looking image but come valentine's day, hey presto! on their own accord - voila! From Mars with love!!!!

The MGS is from the ESA, not NASA and they can't just take a pic of any place at any time on request.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
[edit on 22-10-2009 by bartolas]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
wrong thread

[edit on 22-10-2009 by bartolas]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
After careful analysis I have confirmed it is a time gate used by the alxviclites from gama major. This gate is the jump point from where they will launch their attack on Earth on November 22nd to enslave the human race and use us as a food source. I urge everyone to stock up on canned goods and water asap, they are ahead of schedule and the attack is imminent.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bartolas

What is this a picture of? No information as to what others are looking at or a source link to the pic.

Where is this photo from and what exactly am I looking at? Where is the anomaly?

Thanks.

top topics

join