It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cydonia Smoking Pyramid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
There is a NEW update page from the main Smoking Pyramid Page at it's bottom for those who are coming to the feature for the first time:

commonsensecentral.net...

The update page takes REALLY specific looks at the four MOC images we have of the feature along with the MRO HiRise image I requested in the 2007 Fall Mars Quest Challenge which I was priviledged enough to be a part of. And as noted here at KeithLaney's The Hidden Mission Forum was the first Cydonia Anomalist to get a Cydonia image requested and returned:

www.keithlaney.net...

The update contains not only the inks to the original Hi Rise data but also in there are TWO releases of this data. the first one beingMarch 5, 2008 with NO 'informational aspect' as to the image or Cydonia in general. On Friday June 13, 2008 one weel before my father died they released another "front-page" to this release of the SAME data only now added "editorial comment" on the feature, the terrain and Cydonia in general. One wonders if this was done to pre-empt and discourage any "non-mainstream" views or "thinking possibilities" concerning the anomalies between the HiRise acquisition and th 4 MOCs.

I have asked for a second acquisition of this feature only a wee bit west so that the eastern edge of the new color image would slightly overlap the western edge of the color portion of the image we have. this would also set this feature into the growing number of stereo pair images that NASA is acquiring all over Mars. It would allow Cydonia Anomalists to create 3D terrain models which could be loaded into desktop 3D programs like Bryce, Lightwave, TrueSpace and others to re-create not only the HiRise acuitisions but the MOC positions as well and give a more accurate representation as to how deep the "hole/crater" is in a ore scientifically precise manner.

I hope the MRO team succeeds in this incredible task of pinpoint targeting needed to be just a few degrees lattitude west of the original image so that the color portions would overlap, but only by a tiny amount.

I have the highest praise for the MRo and the HiRise team...

they have been doing an excellent job in getting images acquired, processesed and released fasterthan any other mission since Viking so great KUDOS to the team.

Bob...

<< 1   >>

join