It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anti-Islam Conspiracy?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Exactly Nakash, and the Hadith is not considered a Holy Book nor the words of Mohammed by technical standards.

MadGreebo - Jews not only deny that Jesus is the Song of God but also deny that he is a prophet. But, I'm sure you have nasty things to say about them too.

Do you realize the hypocrisy of your statements, you don't like racism but yet you advocate turning the middle east into a glass park?

[edit on 19-2-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Sunnis don't hold the Hadiths to the same standards as the Quran true, but Shiites do. Also you haven't addressed ONE (1) of those Qu'ranic quotes I linked to. Doesn't it unsettle you even one tiny bit that 1 billion people hold these teachings as their highest moral standard?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NakashAlso you haven't addressed ONE (1) of those Qu'ranic quotes I linked to. Doesn't it unsettle you even one tiny bit that 1 billion people hold these teachings as their highest moral standard?

You haven't presented ONE (1) Qu'ranic quote, you just linked to a jumbled website. There are things in every religion, whether Islam, Christian, Jewish, etc. that you may not agree with, does it upset you that almost all of the world believes in some kind of religion where you may find things you don't agree with?

[edit on 19-2-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Muhammed on the Jews:

Copy/paste of particular Qur'anic suras from another site removed.
I have placed solely Qu'ranic quotes. I skimmed out all the Hadith quotes (one or two may remain). How fitting of Muslims to worship "Allah" (Ahriman/Abbadon, ie: Satan). His passions are all too evident here..... anyway, I think the Quran is a piece of garbage hate literature. Anybody with a brain should be concerned over 1 billion people following the gunk I just quoted. The "Arabic" trick of saying I didn't read the Quran in it's original language won't work here, I'm not some chump and I have read dozens of different translations and they all say the same things.

Oh, and it does bother me that this religion teaches it's members it's ok to rape my family members and steal their wealth as loot. It *sure* does.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by Nakash]

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It appears your Mahdi is also the white horse man of the apocalypse:

He will ride into Jerusalem on that white horse and take over Jerusalem

www.hissheep.org...

Damn- Satan did too good a job with Muslims. He had 1 billion people prepared for his buddy the beast by having the Quran's messiah depicted as his puppet. This is so sad....

[edit on 19-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

It appears your Mahdi is also the white horse man of the apocalypse:

interesting

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Nakash, people quote Holy books out of context all the time. If someone really wanted to they could also dredge up verses from the Bible or the Torah that are questionable.

Instead of blaming it on the religion, why don't you examine what's wrong with some of the people? As a lot of members here can attest, we are just like everyone else, there are bad elements and they are good elements.

And just like the Arab media has it's anti-jew, anti-zionist slant, the western media has it's own slants. So most media reports should be taken with a grain of salt.

P.S. I only went through a fraction of the verses you quoted, but I can tell you that a lot has been taken out of context. I don't want to go into another one of those 'quote the Qur'an' battles as I did with Freedom_for_sum, so let's just leave all Holy books out of the discussion, shall we?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I challenge you to find one verse in the Torah/Bible which condones Rape,piracy,deception, or slavery. The Canaanite/Midianite controversy has enough apologetics sites so let's move on. 1 please.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I've already told you, I'm not gonna quote any holy books, it's always taken out of context.

Now will you address the issue at hand or are you gonna still continue taking quotes out of context?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Nakash, have you even read the verses you quoted from it's source: the Quran? Or did you just mass quote from some anti-Islam website? I'm curious. Because if you're up for the challenge, you should read them. Perhaps you are trying to prove some kind of a point by quoting so many parts together to "string up" some kind of idea that is contrary to the original message? If you really care, I can explain EACH and EVERY verse you quoted. However, I have a feeling it would be wasted
. Am I wrong?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have read each and every Sura of the Quran, and attempted to place it within it's proper context. What I found was Mohammed's God being a reflection of his own behaviour, which included mass genocide in Iran of civilized pagans, mass genocide of all Jews in the Middle East who were fed up with his bastardized Hebrew scripture, and ethnic cleansing of Christians in Palestine and Egypt. Mohammed's God always changed the tune in favour of Rape, piracy,thievery, sexual perversions of all sorts, and so forth as Mohammed engaged in these activities which bothers me (the sole fact that these things are condoned in Islam bothers me).

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Puh...lease. Out of context would be just a few verses. There is PLENTY of content there. Mohammed answering questions posed to him...seems pretty self-evident to me. You're enlightenment would prove useful to those of us who take things "out-of-context". Show me the silver lining to these black clouds...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There is no anti-Islam conspiracy, but there is a "I am going to burn everything down and destroy the west!!!" Islam that is going around.

Moslems are using upset at the cartooning of thier prophet. This is an excuse for misdirected rage. These people are opressed by their religion, yet the religious leaders blame it on the West.

I have never, ever entered a church, even in the south, that preaches the hate that some Mosques do. Teh comparison though of bad moslmes and good moslems is misleading. If they follow the Koran as they should, there is no room for acceptance for any religion other than there own.

Just like a Christmas Catholic, many Moslems in the US follow less stringent rules of the religion but do not let that make you beleive that there are no hardliners in America. We would be ignorant to believe that. The time will come when those in the US will need to take up arms, or be killed by their fellow worshippers. This would not be the first time in history, I mean, look at the Shia/Sunni struggle.

The only conspiracy is why they are doing this?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Quote of 15 bajillion suras edited out. Want to post that way, do some foot work and find corresponding hadiths that make sense out of the writings, rather than posting three feet of suras from another web site, please.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The quotes are self explanatory (ie: "You may not take for yourselves any but the wives and slave girls of the infidels" being said in a sexual context, thus Mahomet condoning Rape).

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Nakash, you are obviously transforming verses to fit what warped meaning you want them to. And, this is exactly the problem that is happening with Islam, too many people such as radical Imams, like you, are distorting the verses to serve their own selfish agendas. Neither do you take the Qu'ran as a whole, but you take lines out of context. You can take a single line out of any book and warp it to fit some twisted meaning of what you think the book is about.

The diversity of Muslim cultures speaks for itself in proving your bigoted views blatantly false and misleading.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
erm... No I am not. It's too bad if you don't like what's written in those Suras, but that's Islam and the Tariqya didn't work with me.

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I have read each and every Sura of the Quran, and attempted to place it within it's proper context. What I found was Mohammed's God being a reflection of his own behaviour, which included mass genocide in Iran of civilized pagans, mass genocide of all Jews in the Middle East who were fed up with his bastardized Hebrew scripture, and ethnic cleansing of Christians in Palestine and Egypt. Mohammed's God always changed the tune in favour of Rape, piracy,thievery, sexual perversions of all sorts, and so forth as Mohammed engaged in these activities which bothers me (the sole fact that these things are condoned in Islam bothers me).

Excuse me for being very suspicious of your assertion of having read "every Sura of the Quran". Do you "attempt to place" the context of something you read? Or do you let the book you're reading do it for you? Also, Mohammed never left Arabia, so I'm not really sure where you're getting the whole "mass genocide in Iran of civilized pagans, mass genocide of all Jews in the Middle East who were fed up with his bastardized Hebrew scripture, and ethnic cleansing of Christians in Palestine and Egypt".

I'm a "hardliner muslim". I follow the Quran word for word. It tells me that if I find something unbalanced or wrong with it, I can leave it. I have not done so yet.

The quotes are self explanatory (ie: "You may not take for yourselves any but the wives and slave girls of the infidels" being said in a sexual context, thus Mahomet condoning Rape).

Perhaps you can just tell me where you got that quote from? I'm sorry that all your quotes got deleted, but I can't tell now.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The "Arabic" trick of saying I didn't read the Quran in it's original language won't work here, I'm not some chump and I have read dozens of different translations and they all say the same things.

Oh, and it does bother me that this religion teaches it's members it's ok to rape my family members and steal their wealth as loot. It *sure* does.

I meant to reply to this yesterday but the quote has since been removed. You've insisted that you understand what you quote but after I had read the portion 'on sexuality'.. the last paragraph said relations with mothers or sisters is forbidden. I think you should re-read instead of re-writing it as it did not promote raping family members.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I challenge you to find one verse in the Torah/Bible which condones Rape,piracy,deception, or slavery.

Nakash

Take this in your face and fell down on your back
:

The Bible allows rape, slavery, the sex trade, and murder!

Source
Judges 21: 10- 24 :
So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.

The fact is no Christian can explain those disgusting verses.

Source

Deuteronomy 20: 10-14:

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

So note, even when people want peace they are forced into labor, basically becoming slaves. If they do not comply they are all basically killed accept the women and children. The women are the spoils of war and as the passages state enjoy them. So another massacre and more raping. Would any Christian care to comment?

Source

Samuel 12: 11-14 :

Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'

Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die.

I wonder what Christians will have to say to this? Note the first punishment David will received is that his wives will have open sex for all to see, David’s second punishment is that his son will be killed! What ever happened to the laws in Leviticus where it says the adulterer shall be put to death? So any Christian care to respond?

Instant Death to Apostates (those who desert their religion) in the Bible in both the Old Testament and the New Testament:

Source
It is often believed that the Bible gives absolute religious freedom to everyone. Most of the Christians in the United States and the the West think that the freedom of choice and speech that they have comes originally from the Bible. Let's just see how accurate this myth really is.

Let us look at Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."
Also let us look at Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."

This verse was sent to me by Yusif 65; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him: 2 Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

Also psychics must be put to death. Let us look at Leviticus 20:27 "And as for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail. They should pelt them to death with stones. Their own blood is upon them."

Bible's real terrorism toward captives:

Source
Numbers 31:7, 17-18 "They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man.......Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."
1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

Is that enough , now listen to what a christian said about his religion:

Why did Jesus command us to hate our parents and children (Luke 14:26)? Why did God try to kill Moses immediately after Moses agreed to free the Israelites (Ex 4:24-26)? If abortion is wrong, was it right for the Israelites to murder whole cities of women and children, saving only the virgin girls for use of their warriors (Num 31:17-18)? If false prophecy proves a false prophet, why did Jesus predict that all the Disciples, including Judas, would sit on thrones in Heaven (Matt 19:28)? Didn’t Jesus seem tacitly to approve of slavery, even slave-beating (Luke 12:47)?
Source

For general commandments on child murder, please read how we must kill a child (by stoning) if, in a moment of anger, the child reviles either parent for any reason (Ex 21:17, Lev 20:9). Who hasn't? This is a normal part of growing up. The Bible also commands death for disobeying parents (Deut 21:18-21).

By now it is hardly shocking that the Bible also advocates child abuse. Some charming highlights: Do not withhold the stick (Prov 23:13-14, 13:24); "Blue wounds" cleanse away evil, beatings purge the soul (Prov 20:30); A good beating will drive folly from a child (Prov 22:15); Beating a child imparts wisdom (Prov 29:15). For a NT commandment to beat children, see Hebrews 12:6-8. Perhaps these verses are allegorical, but right-wing groups quote them even today to justify brutality toward children.
Source

Slavery, now. God authorized it in Lev 25:44-46, for the "children of strangers" at least; and in Exodus 21:7 God even tells fathers how to sell their daughters into slavery or indentured servitude. Note: Read Ex 21:20-21. The master could beat the slave even to death, as long as the slave "lingers" a few days before dying. The reason: "For the slave is his property (money)." Obviously the Hebrew master had virtual power of life and death; to all intents, this was real slavery. In any case, true slavery was common enough in Roman Palestine, and NT verses such as I Tim 6:1-2, Titus 2:9, and Eph 6:5 certainly condone it. (See also I Peter 2:18-21, Colossians 3:22. Slaves must serve their masters in all respects, never rebel.) In fact, the Greek word rendered "servant" in the KJV is "slave" in all the more honest translations (REB, NAB, NIV, etc.).

In spite of ample opportunity, Jesus never denounced slavery. Once this baffled me. Eventually I found Luke 12:47, a verse where Jesus remarks almost off-handedly that rebellious slaves should be beaten. Obviously he had little problem with the institution.
Source

Nakash how dare you make such challenge , there are many many other verses that I can put here. I am not going to describe the Bible as "a piece of garbage hate literature" because Iam way more civilized than you.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Deep_Blue]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join