It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Location of Illuminati in England.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There was a post about 2 years ago here about a mansion somewhere in the south of England where supposedly some of the more elite masons and stonecutters hang out. I remember some guy made a post about it he says something like he went to investigate and got to the gate, there he tried to photograph as soon is he tried he was aproached in a car and asked to leave by two men.

It is a very famouse secret society hang out, i remember there even is a website about it, i cant remember the name of the town its near of, can someone please tell me remind me where it is. I remember there is a website, saying there is a town here somewhere and they have many masonic monuments there and a masonic mansion near by.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Cant help you mate BTW im sure someone will point this out to me if im wrong but i thought the stonecutters are fictional , from the simpsons

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscars night?
We do! We do!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Actually the stonecutters no longer exist - but they have re-emerged as the ancient order of no-homers

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by piersploughman
Actually the stonecutters no longer exist - but they have re-emerged as the ancient order of no-homers

Good point
for one moment there i thought you were ripping me to pieces re my lack of knowledge on stone cutters

Freeman try www.rgle.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by buckaroo

Trinityman, who is an English Brother, can no doubt shed more light on the matter, but it is my understanding that the "Regular Grand Lodge of England", whose link is posted above, is in fact irregular, and is not recognized by the regular Grand Lodges.

The "real" regular Grand Lodge there is the United Grand Lodge of England.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Quite correct, ML. RGLE is one of those 'one man and his dog' operations. They claim to have a number of lodges working under their constitution but no-one's ever heard of or seen one in operation. Unlike UGLE, of course, which has over 6000 lodges spread across England & Wales.

Interestingly whilst RGLE keep their membership shrouded in secrecy, UGLE publishes a full list of members via the provincial yearbooks, which are readily available from the provincial offices or sometimes on eBay.

Originally posted by Freeman
There was a post about 2 years ago here about a mansion somewhere in the south of England where supposedly some of the more elite masons and stonecutters hang out. I remember some guy made a post about it he says something like he went to investigate and got to the gate, there he tried to photograph as soon is he tried he was aproached in a car and asked to leave by two men.

I've never heard of such a place, but not being either a stonecutter or an 'elite' mason this information may be being witheld from me

It is a very famouse secret society hang out, i remember there even is a website about it, i cant remember the name of the town its near of, can someone please tell me remind me where it is. I remember there is a website, saying there is a town here somewhere and they have many masonic monuments there and a masonic mansion near by.

The only place in the UK I can think of which might fit this description is Rosslyn Chapel, but it's at the opposite end of the country, not in England. It is, however, steeped in masonic history and it is believed there are connections between the chapel and the Knights Templar. It was featured in The Da Vinci Code and if you wan't to visit better get in quick before the movie comes out and it is overrun with American tourists looking for Mr. Vinci or his Code

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by buckaroo

Trinityman, who is an English Brother, can no doubt shed more light on the matter, but it is my understanding that the "Regular Grand Lodge of England", whose link is posted above, is in fact irregular, and is not recognized by the regular Grand Lodges.

The "real" regular Grand Lodge there is the United Grand Lodge of England.

Yeah I thought it was odd that a 'Regular' Grand Lodge would feature Manly P. Hall's "Lost Keys of FreeMasonry" and some of the other following books on their website.

www.rgle.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Maybe it was Mother Lodge Number Zero Kilwinning at Mount Heredom.

website.lineone.net...

mk0.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
perhaps you can shed some "light" on this - sorry poor pun - why does the Lodge not appear on local maps of this area (well not at least on mine) as I noticed when I walked past the building the other day?

(edit) I did post this thought the day it happened but i think it got lost

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Silk]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Nah its not scottish mansions

This one is in England and its near a small town with masonic monuments.

Anyone

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Nah its not scottish mansions

This one is in England and its near a small town with masonic monuments.

Anyone

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
perhaps you can shed some "light" on this - sorry poor pun - why does the Lodge not appear on local maps of this area (well not at least on mine) as I noticed when I walked past the building the other day?

I have no idea. I'm in the US, and have never been to England.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Yeah I thought it was odd that a 'Regular' Grand Lodge would feature Manly P. Hall's "Lost Keys of FreeMasonry" and some of the other following books on their website.

Why? Hall was a regular Mason. Many Lodges have his books in their libraries.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Just seems that many of the ideas found in the writings of the likes of Manly P. Hall, Max Heindel and other occult Mason writers are often seen as being too incredible by your average-FreeMasonry is just a good ol' boys club-FreeMason(which, from the content of most Mason's posts here, seems to be the majority).

It's as if said writers are seen as being clandestine or irregular.

Not that I think it would be weird for regular Lodges to have said writings in their libraries...

What I thought was odd, is that a Grand Lodge would have them as main-featured books on their website; that all.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I know what you [freeman] are thinking of, but I can't remember the name...I believe has castle or mother in its name (maybe both). Ring any bells??

I remember being interested in it as well...

-- Boat

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Milton Keynes is the town your looking for. Newly built town in Just north of London i think.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonneh
Milton Keynes is the town your looking for. Newly built town in Just north of London i think.

50 miles north-east of London. But there is no masonic connection nearby that I know of.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
perhaps you're thinking of Mentmore Towers. Its in the vicinity of Milton Keynes, its a very large gothic mansion once owned by the Rothschilds.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Mentor Towers is beautiful. I found this pic on the web. Not many to choose from with brilliant color's.

top topics

join