It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Tapes Show Saddam's Son-in-Law Admitted WMD Deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   

As for the nuclear, we say we have disclosed everything but no. We have undeclared problems in nuclear as well, and I believe that they know. There are teams working with no one knowing about some of them.

abcnews.go.com...

The source is ABC news. No utlra right wing network.

Again the real question about WMD's is "where did they go?".

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis

Again the real question about WMD's is "where did they go?".

From your link:

The following is a translation of portions of one pivotal tape-recorded meeting that took place in late April or May of 1995. In it, Saddam Hussein and his senior aides discuss the fact that United Nations inspectors had uncovered evidence of Iraq's biological weapons program — a program whose existence Iraq had previously denied. At one point, Hussein Kamel, Saddam's son-in-law, and the man who was in charge of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction efforts can be heard speaking openly about hiding information from the U.N.

So your question is, where did the WMDs that Saddam had in 1995 go? His programs, in 1995, what happened to them? Is that what you are asking, because I'm not sure I understand. How is this news? Hussein Kamel defected to Jordon in 1995 and told the international community all of this. In fact, thanks to him, the inspectors found lots of hidden sites, and Iraq turned over tons of documents. It's not new. He returned to Iraq in 1996 (what an idiot!) and was killed for it. Just Google 'Hussein Kamel '. Him, and his revelations, have been covered a million times.

join