It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian political growth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I and everyone else knows that this is not a Canadian website. As a Canadian, there should be at least ONE forum for Canadian political issues. With this brought to light, STEVEN HARPER and his government should NOT be in power and I know that I am NOT alone. We need a positive progression(Liberal/Democrate) growth in both of our governments. Hint hint Bush and the conservatives neeed to go right to hell!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If you want to start a Canadian Political Forum, maybe you shouldn't end your post with comments regarding US politics

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I am quite aware, but I don't like to be stuffed into one forum titled "http://politics.abovetopsecret.com/97/pg1/srtpages".

OTHER global politics

We need something more specific

Like CANADIAN politics.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm sure we would all like a forum for Canadian politics.

Chances of that happening would probably be greatly improved if one could lay out a compelling case. For example, you could say that the Canadian population of ATS is comparable to the UK population and they have their own forum. You could also point out that after the US and UK, Canada has the most political threads on PTS of any other country. Canadian participation on PTS could possibly grow because if they were all together in one forum, members from Canada wouldn't have to dig through pages of Other Global Politics.

Or you could just say it makes you mad that they haven't got one and then make a political reference that is probably going to annoy half the admin.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thank you Duzey. Well ATS, how 'bout it? Don't you think the Canadian have a large enough population on you site to warrent our own political site? I'm sure you would make many very pleased.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It's been discussed, not going to happen at this time. Sorry guys.

Now, if Harper could choke on a pretzel while falling off of a bike we may see some action.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I don't want Harper to get hurt until after he proves that his party can break just as many promises as any other. That way I won't have to listen about how ethical and different they are from the Liberals during the next election.

Then we can get back to voting for whoever is going to screw up the country the least.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
at least hes on a short leash.

top topics

join