It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think cartoons got Islam riled up? Just wait until they get a load of this…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I movie about Gay Islam named (ready for this?) “Allah”

Variety

Sandi Dubowski, who won the Teddy gay and lesbian award in 2001 for his controversial doc "Trembling Before G-d," may cause an even bigger stir with "In the Name of Allah," which explores the struggles of homosexual Muslims.
Gay Indian Muslim helmer Parvez Sharma is directing the pic, which looks at gay, lesbian, and transgender Muslims across the Muslim and Western worlds.

"The world right now needs to understand Islam, and these are the most unlikely storytellers of Islam," Dubowski said, who is producing 'Allah.'

Lets see:

- The mass murders of thousands of people by Islamic radicals didn’t upset Islam

- 4 Month old cartoons have caused 100’s of thousands of Muslims to burn down buildings, issue fatwa’s, and murder people.

- And now a movie made by a gay Indian Muslim about Allah? How many Americans will die over this one?

I wonder how a movie about homosexual Islam called of things “Allah” will go over? If Danish cartoons cause the world to hate the USA and burn down all things USA, I can’t imagine how gay Islam will affect Muslims. The nukes will fly for certain!

My opinion seem illogical or silly? It is, but no more illogical or silly to me than thousands and thousands of Muslims rioting around the world and killing people denouncing the west over some cartoons…

[edit on 15-2-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted here....

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Already covered....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed

join