It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO Technology is Secret

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I read the book and did extensive research on the Disclosure Project, (for those of you who are not familiar with it I implore you to check this site out disclosureproject.org, if you have any interests in UFO’s) which absolutely changed the way I think about our government and what they know. So here is my question to all of you true blue patriots out there. If there was supposedly a clandestine group who had access to alien technology as well as a fleet of reversed engineered ships from UFO technology? (Which i 100% believe) They are essentially in control over themselves, no oversight, and no regulation on any of the technologies. If this clandestine group did exist I would imagine it would be run by military generals, and probably the smartest people the world has ever known to work on this technology. Let’s even suppose that half of these people would love to see this technology bestowed onto the world ending starvation, fuel shortages, and wars. This would basically be humanities greatest discovery and achievement of all time….but the other half are very skeptical, not because they want to hide this technology forever, or that they want to lie to the public to make sure this technology never comes out, but instead…..The current White House Administration. Imagine if this technology was available for the president to use in a war, if he had access to weapons that could wipe off cities without a nuclear blast, to travel to the moon and back like it was a walk in the park.
That is why this technology has not come out, and why I believe it is being protected at all costs. If these mad man had there hands on this stuff, believe me we would all have a real problem to worry about. That is why I tend to think that this Administration knows nothing about the UFO phenomenon nor cares about it. They are to busy making there friends rich, and pillaging the Middle East for oil to care about such an important topic. These people will not release this technology until they are certain that it can be harnessed for the good of mankind and not for the evil of mankind. Whoever these people are, as upset as it makes me to say this….”Keep all of this stuff locked up” until there are no President Bushes or corrupt Congress members out there to take advantage of this for there own selfish purposes. I hope the world continues to doubt and be skeptical as always until we as a people are ready to handle what could change the face of the earth forever. Until my friends can actually hear what I say or anyone for that matter, when you can turn a true non-believer into a believer, we can win this battle one person at a time. People need to accept this if we are ever going to wake the masses up to relize what is going on. I wish everyone the best of luck in spreading the truth, but relize that if this technology was really out in the open, would we want our world leaders to have total access to it?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Once again, another person slamming the "man."
To keep this secrect just for one...burp...in government is simply absurd. No, a larger plan is the most cost effective plan. Why tell the world about this technology that will give us a military advantage? To think that the first thing we would think after seeing this technology WOULDN'T be "how can I use this to kill?" is simply naive and contrary to human nature.

I in no way mean to offend, but am simply passionate on this subject.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Guys its not if they have UFO technology they just havn't found a way to come out and tell us.

Alright for instince they go "The government has been storing UFO technology for years." either we (the people) would all be like OH YEA RIGHT, SURE BUD like im going to believe that or its going to be mad chaos, and everyone would go crazy killing anyone because they think that the end of the world is here!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boywhowaits
its going to be mad chaos, and everyone would go crazy killing anyone because they think that the end of the world is here!

Invention of the lightbulb leaded us to World War II or something? Or boycotting sliced bread will solve all violent crimes in our society? Do not overestimate technology, just because somebody would find a flying object from outter space with pretty color LEDs on it, earth would not stop spinning, humanity would adapt and move on.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by ufia]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I just don't understand why do people get so excited and scared about UFOs and such
I mean, if we concentrated our efforts so much WE could make a flying saucer.
My guess is that its either using the same technology to lift aircraft on aircraft carriers up except stronger or something else.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I can't think of any advanced technology that doesn't get used when necessary.

If there is such a thing as "UFO Technology," then I have to assume that we haven't been able to figure out the most powerful of them yet. Transistors, fiber optics, velcro... okay. But we don't have the power yet to zoom to the Moon, or Dick Cheney would hide out there. We can't wipe entire cities off the map because we haven't done it yet. We don't know how to make fusion reactors no bigger than a breadbox.

If we had this kind of power, then it would get used.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My only argument to the "We cannot get it to work / can't get it to fly" brigade is Belgium 1990. that thing was real, black, triangular, flew as if on a recce mission, and got bumped by F-16's. these fighters were made to look stupid, but at no time did the UFO zoom up into space. No, it stayed low and flew out of sight within the earths atmosphere, hence it was no space ship. It was an American craft back engineerd and test flown. Thats my theory any way. I just adore that picture from Belgium.... Its what one might call "The real deal"!!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Before you announce why it's secret, you have to give rock-solid evidence that it exists.

I see alot of websites on the Internet that purport to be of/about "secret UFO technology" and that can be deconstructed to be... well... ramblings of someone with a basic high school education (and often ramblings of someone who slept through science class.)

There hasn't been any inconceievable leap in technology in the past century. The often-cited transitor was predated by other work and other patents... it didn't just suddenly "show up" fully developed.

If the transistor had suddenly arrived on the scene in 1750, you could sure make a case for something very suspicious going on.

Your evidence has to be more solid than wavering pictures and "documents" found on the Internet. So far, there's been nothing that would convince any of the scientists running SETI (who are probably the most ardent believers around.)

At this point, the reason it is secret can be best answered by "we don't have any yet."

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No sudden leaps in technology? We've been sitting on this rock for 100,000 years and only since 1950 has the computer come into being, microwave ovens, digital technology, fibre optics etc... The Univac was the size of a warehouse in the 50's and we have Palm Pilots and calculators that make it look like a chisel and rock less than 50 years later. What they're doing is sitting on the technology and leaking it out a little at a time through exisitng industries and revealing it to the public. Last year Boeing Corp., was contracted by the American Government to begin working on anit-gravity technology and in a few years they'll have 'invented' it - a perfect example of how this technology is being brought to the public as though we've developed it. Not to mention that a few dozen people, good government friends no doubt, will be paid billions to "invent" something that already exists.

[edit on 3/4/2006 by Thinker_1]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
No sudden leaps in technology? We've been sitting on this rock for 100,000 years and only since 1950 has the computer come into being, microwave ovens, digital technology, fibre optics etc...

And it's all based on other technology.

I'd find it more believable if we suddenly had Palm Pilots showing up in Victorian England. THAT would be a weird leap in technology.

But the stuff you're mentioning is just stuff built up from earlier stuff. We knew about microwave radiation heating up food back in the 1960's and 1950's (anyone working on radar often heated up food with the radar microwaves.)

"Alien technology" is a pretty poor explaination for things based on devices and principles that have been around for a century or more. If it really WAS alien technology, Ben Franklin would have been microwaving stuff. And alien technology that's centuries ahead of us wouldn't be messing around with primitive, silly microwaves.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Agreed - aliens are not playing with silly microwaves but we are. This is small potatoes but it is part of the larger plan to slowly introduce these technologies so we'll think its ours. Now that tech is increasing far more rapidly they can introduce it more easily, since it is more believably ours. About 5 years ago I read about a technology that could emit a 3D image in mid air using intersecting lasers or something like that. This was on Discover Channel in Canada. Since then I have been unable, in my lazy searching, to find any information on this. When the New York based company rep was interviewed he seemed unable to explain the technology and all the while a baseball hung in mid air that people could walk around and see all different angles. Where did this technology go and why is there no information on the web about it? If you find something could you let me know?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
well look at this and see if back then,or now_1947_if we see a UFO... www.project1947.com...

mod edit, fix link

[edit on 3-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

We don't know how to make fusion reactors no bigger than a breadbox.

If we had this kind of power, then it would get used.

My personal opinion on this is at odds with what you say here. For example, a guy called Joseph Newman has apparently been developing an 'overunity' device for many years. He claims (also states it has been independently verified) that his device outputs more energy than is put in.

He originally applied for a patent in 1979 and has since been engaged in a long battle to have his invention 'officially' recognised.

see... www.josephnewman.com...

The reason *why* he (and probably many others) are being obstructed from patenting such revolutionary technologies is open to conjecture. It is my opinion that the ramifications for the current holders of power would be enormous. The release to the general population of the world of technology that would give infinite, free energy would have massive implications for those who currently make enormous profits from oil. It would also drastically reduce the level of control our illustrious leaders are able to exert on us.

As for Anti Gravity, I read a very interesting book recently by the Aviation editor of 'Janes' Defence Weekly. He spent 10 years researching 'exotic' technologies after being shown an article from 1956 newspaper entitled 'The G-Engines are Coming'. The article related to gravity based propulsion and was supported by the Glenn L. Martin Aircraft Company, Bell Aircraft, Lear, and some others.

His research led him to conclude that Anti-G technology is not only viable, it is relatively easy to do and there are a number of different ways of achieving it. Interestingly, he also refers to many 'garden shed' inventors who have had their 'inventions' seized and the documents relating to their research classified due to 'National Security'.

The book is called "The Hunt for Zero Point" and is by Nick Cook. Makes for a good read IMO.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Surely if it existed America would have used some of the technology in Iraq?
Leads me to believe it maybe doesnt, or not in weapon form.
Lets be honest, if they could, America would have used any advanced weaponary they had.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
Surely if it existed America would have used some of the technology in Iraq?
Leads me to believe it maybe doesnt, or not in weapon form.
Lets be honest, if they could, America would have used any advanced weaponary they had.

A fair point jehova. However, how would we know if it had been used? The anti-gravity technology for instance, would form the propulsion for the delivery platform of any weapon. Those on the receiving end of the missile (or whatever) would likely not realise what happened in the seconds leading up to them being blown to 'paradise'. The point being (IMO) we would not likely know or be told of this technology being used.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
About 5 years ago I read about a technology that could emit a 3D image in mid air using intersecting lasers or something like that... Since then I have been unable, in my lazy searching, to find any information on this.

I hate to do this to you, but it's called a hologram. It's been around for ages. It's based on the phenomenon of wave interference, which has been around for ages more. And Madonna used it to perform with Gorillaz at the last Grammys. I suppose Madonna could be an alien; she's uncannily fit and agile for a woman my age...

Neither laser holography, nor any of the other examples of technology mentioned in this thread, appear in any way anachronistic to someone with a modest scientific education and enough interest to keep up with developments. As many people have already pointed out above, the trails of discovery leading to each of those technologies is clearly visible, signposted by papers published in scientific journals and the occasional patent. There is no mystery here except to those who have not had the opportunity (or not taken the trouble) to acquaint themselves properly with the world they live in.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
My answer is a definative yes. Why? Personal experience, when I was a young boy I lived out in the country far from any city. And just about everyday before school I would often go out and gaze at the stars. And one morning I saw one of the star moving through the sky at what must have been an incredible rate of speed. And then out of know were it just disappears and then simultaneously reappears nearly half way across the sky shoots up at an even greater rate of speed then disappears this time for good.

Know I'm sure your wondering why I believe its us in that I mean us yanks flying those things. Well because if it where the russians they would have taken us out in a second. Same thing for the Chinese and is far as the euros, if they were in possession of such tech I highly douby Chirac or Schroeder would've taken any BS from Bush. So that rules out just about everybody from around the neighborhood. So that leaves us with ET. Look at it from two perspectives.

Their really are ET's in those things what do they want.

1. Conquest-if this is their goal then whats stopping them from just taking us out? They wouldn't even have to show themselves they cold use these abductees for germ warfare experiments infect one of them release them into the populace and that would be pretty much it.

2. Enlightenment-They're not here to hurt us they just want to be our friends then whats stopping them. Are these pathetic earth governments stopping them. C'mon man could someone put together a plausible scenario were that could be even a remote possibilty.

No ET's

If those aren't people from other planets then what are they?

1. Natural Phoenomina-Not likely in regards to ufo's unless of an unknown nature. Alien abductions though may be another story.

2. Secret government craft- Highly likely IMO. Theories of electro-magnetic levitation pre-date the Wright Brothers first flight at Kitty Hawk NC by at least a decade. And these theories weren't the ramblings of crackpots. Men such as Nikola Tesla and Guglielmo Marconi who were giants of their age believed such craft were possible. And that was nearly a century ago.

The technology matures:
From about the middle of the second world war to the early 50's there was a huge increase of sitings of UFO's (or foo fighters as they were initially called) across the nation. That were widely reported and scared the hell out of alot of people. Most notably the Roswell incident(which IMO could have been a completely staged event to get the public onto aliens and of the governments tail)and the fiasco above Washington DC(possibly to test the USAF ability to respond to a Soviet sneak attack and farther the cover up) . Well the government in the interests of secrecy can't just come out and acknowledge that these craft are american or earth based at all becasue the tech is relatively easily developed. The theories behind how it works maybe more difficult understand and would be necassary to be able to take full advantage of the benefits of this technology but certainly not beyond the understanding Soviet scientists.

The cover up:
The government has a problem in order to continue developing these craft they have to fly them. But the public and possibly the Soviets are becoming increasingly aware of them. So in order to protect national security they have to convince the public that they are no more than natural phoenomona of yet unknown origins. Or suggest the possibilty that we are being visited by extraterrestial creatures. Either one of these possibilities works for the government.

The unveiling as mentioned before the public could have very different reactions to being told the reality of the situation.

Best case scenario- National euphoria sweeps the nation we are without a doubt the greatest people in history surpassing the Romans and even the ancient Egyptians in the scope and power of our achievements the world is stunned into disbelief. All talk of China's inevitable take over of the top spot on the planet ends over night. We are beyond superpower, hyperpower doesn't come close to describing the true nature of americas power were are best describe as a quantum power.

Super Nova death of a average star

Hyper Nova death of a super massive star

Quantum Nova as in birth of the Universe or more commonly referred to as the big bang.

Worst case scenario- People across the nation and the world are horrified for nearly a century america has kept this technology from view hoarding it for themselves. Millions of lives could have been saved shout world leaders at the UN. The mothers widows and daughters of men who have been killed in the service of their natuion over the past sixty years march on Washington. What for the media asks many want an explaination others don't know why. And the current resident of the White House will have to explain the decisions of Truman, Eisenhower if he is even able to find out.

Problem- This tech will eventually come out we all know nothing last forever and this includes secrets. But how to release it in a way that makes the best case scenario the most likely outcome.

Solution- Openly admit you are beginning to develop advanced technology that will amaze the world.

www.newscientist.com...

And so the stage is set I guess we should all know in about 5 or 6yrs.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
UFO A KEPT SECRET BECAUSE THE ENSLAVERS OF HUMANKIND DO NOT WANT YOU TO DISCOVER THIS!!!! READ ON!!

This is the True Face of PIG known as Jesus Christ!

JESUS CHRIST IS, IN TRUTH, THE REAL
GREAT WHORE, THE PROSTITUTE AND KING OF BABYLON=THE 666.

www.gaiaguys.net...

CULT RELIGION:

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

"The most sordid pretext of maximum power in the name of false and mendacious love that literally walks over dead bodies without hesitation or scruple.

Backed by the false doctrine of the New Testament, the Christian cult religion meddles in the politics of all countries. Moreover, it is not embarrassed to interfere in the most intimate family life of human beings --even in the bed of marriage partners--in order even there to attack and destroy the last and most private secrets of human beings.

Now finally has come the time when a stop can be put to all these unscrupulous activities, if man becomes sensible enough, revises his thinking and devotes himself to the real teachings of Jmmanuel. In all likelihood, all those who have bashed their heads against the brick wall of the cult religions deceitful madness and are therefore no longer capable of normal and sensible thinking, will fight and oppose it with all means; and yet, their desperate fight will be in vain because truth will be stronger than any cult-religious mania or dirty lie, even though the lie has been in existence for thousands of years. The scandalous falsehoods of cult religions will now be shattered and destroyed for good, no matter how much the cult religions and all their followers and advocates rebel against it. Finally truth will be victorious, even though it must be secured through great struggles, as it has been written in the Scriptures, which say that the truth will provoke a worldwide catastrophe. However, truth is required and must no longer be silenced. A catastrophe will be understandable if one considers that the cult religions have attained immense power, which so far has enabled them to suppress, with murderous and sordid means, all truths directed against them. They will again attempt to do this, even if it means indulging in murder as has often been the case in the past." - Billy Meier, Talmud Jmmanuel, Introduction

www.gaiaguys.net...

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If we really stole technology from UFO's, then we have nothing to worry about. Civilization that is far advanced, and we stole integrated circuits and transistors from them? This is the best they can come up with? We are already outgrowing that technolgy and moving onto other things. No wonder saucers crash all the time they must still be running windows 98. Honestly if we stole technology that far advanced, I sure hope it's not the things people are claiming it is...transistor, laser, television... we are going to be invaded with technology from the late 70's? Appaently we stole it and outgrew it already. Let's go invade them =)

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teph2112
I just don't understand why do people get so excited and scared about UFOs and such
I mean, if we concentrated our efforts so much WE could make a flying saucer.
My guess is that its either using the same technology to lift aircraft on aircraft carriers up except stronger or something else.

ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO NEED TO DO SOME MORE RESEARCH ABOUT THIS SUBJECT, WE(US GOVERMENT AS WELL AS ANY OTHER 1ST WORLD COUNTRY) ALREDY HAVE ALIEN AIRCRAFT, WE ALREDY ARE USING THAT TECHNOLOGY, ...THEYRE ARE ALIEN BASES UNDERNEATH ALL DESERT LOCATIONS MOSTLY, DONT BELIEVE ME, GET ON 1-10 BETWEEN NEW MEXICO AND ARIZONA.....REMEMBER 2AM, NOT DURING THE DAY, GO AT NIGHT, DONT MAKE ANY SOUNDS JUST LISTEN TO THE DESERT, IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE BALLS START WALKING IN THE DESERT AND JUST LISTEN MY FRIEND, WE ALL HATE THE GOVERMENT FOR KEEPING ALL THIS INFORMATION, BUT JUST LIKE I UNDERSTOOD SOME DAYS AGO, BELIEVE IT OR NOT THEYRE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT HAVE DEALT WITH SITUATIONS LIKE THIS SO YOU AND I WOULD NEVER HAVE TOO..IM FROM GUATEMALA, I STARTED MY ORGANIZATION TO STUDY UFOS AND ALIENS, IN MY COUNTRY WEVE HAD SIGHTINGS, IVE HAD 4 OF THEM MYSELF AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, THESE THINGS ARE FAR MORE SUPERIOR THEN YOU AND I, I DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER THAT FEELING YOU USE TO HAVE WHENEVER YOU WERE ABOUT TO CONFESS SOMETHING TO YOUR PARENTS, MAYBE AN EXAM GRADE THEY HAD TO SIGN, THAT FEELING IN THE CENTER OF YOUR STOMACH, THAT FEELING OF FEAR AND CONFUSION, WELL THATS HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE THESE THINGS, WATCHING THIS PHENOMENONS REALLY MAKES YOU REALIZE HOW SMALL WE REALLY ARE IN THE WORLD, HOW PRIMATE WE REALLY ARE, I DONT KNOW IF THE CURRENT REASEARCH ON THE SUBJECT IS RIGHT BUT THEYRE ARE CITIES UNDERNEATH US, I KNOW THAT MOST PEOPLE WONT BELIEVE THAT GIVEN THE FACT THAT THE INSIDE OF THE EARTH MUST BE AMAZINGLY HOT, BUT IN THESE TWO YEARS IVE LEARNED NOT TO DISCREDIT SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE TELLS ME THEYVE STUDIED IT ALREDY....GET TO 1-10 MY FRIEND, THATS THE BEST WAY I CAN EXPLAIN IT....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join